剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
在沙漠里发生的那些事情
everything that happened in the desert...
我用枪指着他的头
That I held a gun to his head.
你可以否认
Well, it's your word against his.
但是他没有案底 我有
But he doesn't have a record, and I do.
你知道 尽管我
You know, despite what I did...
把扎克送走了
Sending Zach away,
我仍然希望你们能团聚 希望你能明白
I want you two to connect. I hope you know that.
我知道
I do.
往好处想
And on the bright side,
我再也不用担心他在哪里了
I don't have to wonder where he is anymore.
上面说你可以写读后感
It says that you can do a report on anything
从推荐阅读的书单里随便选
from the suggested reading list, which includes
包括"老人与海" "黑珍珠"
"the old man and the sea," "the Pearl,"
"无事生非"
"much ado about nothing."
听上去不错 你喜欢哪本?
Hmm. That sounds good. What do you like?
无所谓
I don't care.
那就从黑珍珠开始吧
Let's start with "the Pearl."
结尾很悲惨 但是本好书 就从他开始吧
It's got a sad ending, but it's good. We'll start with that.
你看 并没有那么糟糕
You know, it's not gonna be so bad.
我想你会喜欢在家学习
I think you're really gonna like being homeschooled.
好吧 知道你不想这样
Okay, I know this isn't what you want.
但我需要你在我身边
But I need to keep you close to me
就一段时间
just for a while.
邻居里有些人
There are people in this neighborhood
并不希望我们回来
who aren't thrilled that we're back.
我不信任他们
People I don't trust.
比如 麦克.德尔非诺?
People like... Mike Delfino?
为什么你这么说?
Why would you say that?
你失踪时
When you disappeared,
特曼夫人说麦克抓走了你并且要杀你
Mrs. Tillman said that Mike took you somewhere to kill you.
荒唐 为什么麦克要杀我?
That's ridiculous. Why would Mike wanna kill me?
因为你杀死了修博夫人?
Because you murdered Mrs. Huber?
你在胡说什么?
What did you say?
特曼夫人说你杀死了修博夫人
Well, Mrs. Tillman said that you murdered Mrs. Huber
因为是她勒索妈妈
because she was blackmailing mom.
你竟然相信她?
And you believed her?
不 当然不
No, not exactly.
为什么?我该相信?
I mean, why? Should I?
扎克 你比 任何人都了解我
Zach, you know me better than anyone.
你真的认为我会杀人?
Do you honestly believe that I am capable of murder?
不会
No.
那就是了
All right, then.
当然
Of course...
我也不认为妈妈会自杀
I didn't think mom was capable of suicide, either.
我又想了一下
On second thought,
为什么不从"无事生非"开始呢?
why don't we start with "much ado about nothing"?
可以增加点喜剧气氛
I think we could use a few laughs around here.
是啊 伙计
Yeah, man...
当然他是
Yeah, he sure is. I just...
有可能 是啊
Probably. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
过来这里 马上
Get over here. Now.
某人生气了
Somebody's angry.
你做坏了蛋奶酥?
Did one of your souffl·s fall?
我看见你和你朋友干的事
I saw what you did with your friend.
看来你没有打翻盐瓶 恭喜
Oh, and you didn't turn into a pillar of salt. Good for you.
这一点都不好笑 安德鲁
This is not a joke, Andrew.
邻居如果看到了怎么办?
What if the neighbors had seen you?
希望他们别认为我太激♥情♥
Well, I'd hope they'd think that I'd landed a hottie.
在外面我可能
I may not be able to control
管不了你做什么
what you do outside of this home,
但只要你还呆在家里
but while you are under this roof,
你就得按我说的做
you will not mock my values.
如果你再和他那么做
If you so much as smile at that boy,
我就把你送回行为训练营
so help me, I will ship you off to camp hennessey
满18岁之前都别想出来
and I will not pick you up again until you are 18.
我说得够清楚吗?
Do I make myself clear?
你忘记东西了
Aren't you forgetting something?
我知道你心情不好时喜欢喝几杯
I know you like to knock a few back before bedtime.
来 拿着 没关系
Go on, take it. It's okay.
我们都清楚你我之间
We both know that of the two of us,
只有我不会指责对方
I'm the one that doesn't judge.
求求你 我不想关在这里
Please. I don't wanna stay down here.
我知道
I-I know.
很抱歉
I'm sorry, k.
对不起
I'm sorry.
马修 可能有白蚁了
Matthew, I think we might have termites.
你得检查一下楼梯
You need to take a look at those steps
以免有人摔死
before one of us breaks our neck.
怎么了?你哥哥还好吗?
What's the matter? Is your brother okay?
一点都不好 他不想被关在下面
No, he's not. He hates it down here.
他想和我们在一起 你太残酷了
He wants to be with us. You're being cruel.
如果你真的那么关心他
If you are so concerned about him,
就少在电脑上花时间
you should spend less time on your computer
多下来陪陪他
and more time down here keeping him company.
我们会让他出来
We're bringing him up,
但先得确定那样是安全的
but not until I am sure that it's safe.
"有一条妥协之路"
there's been a load of compromising
"通往我的地平线"
On the road to my horizon
就像一个莱茵石牛仔
Like a rhinestone cowboy
嘿 你
Hey, you!
怎么?
Yeah?
你有什么事?
What's the deal?
你在我们街上停了两小时了
You've been parked on our street for two hours.
我在做房♥地♥产♥价格评估
Oh, I'm doing a property appraisal.
你的一些邻居想搬家
Some neighbors of yours are thinking about moving.
艾波怀特?
The applewhites?
我不能告诉你
I'm not really allowed to say.
房♥子是我卖♥♥给他们的 这里是我的地盘
I sold them that house. You know, this is my turf!
你给谁工作?
Who do you work for?
盖尔斯房♥产?
Geist realty?
维塞得房♥产?
Ah, westside properties.
不管是谁 你滚蛋
Yeah, well, whoever it is, you go back
回去告诉你老板没有人 听清楚没有人
and you tell your bosses that nobody, and I mean, nobody,
能在这里买♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋
buys or sells properties in this neighborhood
不问过伊迪.布列特 听见了?
without going through Edie britt, you got that?
女士 我只是奉命做事
Look, lady, I just go where I'm told.
如果你敢抢我生意
You look, you cross me,
我会成为你的梦魇
and I will be your worst nightmare.
我很危险 你最好别惹我
I'm a dangerous woman. You don't wanna mess with me.
知道了
You got it.
梅尔小姐
Ms. Mayer?
扎克? 能和你谈谈吗?
Zach. May I talk to you?
我有话一定要说
I have some things that I need to say.
行
Okay.
我知道我♥干♥了不好的事情
I-I know that I did a lot of bad stuff...
而且没有办法收回
Stuff that I'm not gonna be able to take back.
梅尔小姐 我真的很抱歉
Ms. Mayer, I'm... I'm really sorry.
当我又回到这里生活
But when I was living on the streets, you know,
我花了很多时间坐下来思考
I had a lot of time to... To just sit and think to myself
理清思路
and clear my head and...
我成长了 不想你们再担心
I've grown up, you know? I don't want you to worry.
我不会再骚扰你
I'm not gonna be bothering you anymore.
你们
Either of you.
谢谢 我们很高兴
Well, thanks. We appreciate that.
请别让我爸爸知道我们聊过
Please don't tell my dad that I talked to you.
他只是 他有点
He's just... he's been really...
易怒 最近
Intense lately.
你怎么看?
Well, what do you think?
好像不一样了
He seems different.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表