剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但相信我 没什么大不了的
But believe me, it's no big deal.
脾腺 胆囊 没什么不同
Spleen, gallbladder... It's all the same.
好吧 我直说 我没去过医学院
Okay, red flag! See, I didn't go to medical school,
但我想 不一样
but I'm thinking... Not all the same.
苏姗 我知道我在做什么 你得相信我
Susan, I know what I'm doing. You're gonna have to trust me.
我也想 但诚实地说
I would like to. But I gotta be honest...
你连牛排都切不开 这可没什么安慰
The fact that you can't even cut that steak isn't helping.
不公平 你煮过头了
That's not fair. You overcooked it,
而且 这不是小牛肉
and, frankly, it's not the freshest meat.
我也不是 我这头牛35岁了
Well, neither am I. I've got 35 years on that cow.
等等 苏姗 你不要我给你做手术?
Wait, Susan, are you saying you don't want me to be your surgeon?
哦
Uh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想你误解我的意思 只是
I don't mean this to sound the wrong way. I just...
如果是更有经验的外科医生 我会更安心
I would be more comfortable with an experienced surgeon.
没关系 我能理解
That's okay. I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该走了
I should really be going.
什么?
What?
我还没上甜点
I didn't even serve dessert yet.
你说你理解 我是 是 我尊重
You said you understood! No, I do, I do. I respect your decision
你想换医生的决定 但你知道吗?
to see another doctor, but you know what?
你也得理解我的感情受到了伤害
You need to respect that my feelings are hurt.
什么?你要我用自己的命满足你的自负?
What? You want me to put my life on the line to service your ego?
我每天都在救人 切开 救人 切开
I save lives every day. I cut. I save. I cut. I save.
那是我的工作 如果这给了我自负
That's what I do, and if that gives me
也许我需要这种自负
an out-of-control ego, well, maybe I need that
去做下一个手术
to cut into another human being.
吉姆
Jim...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready. Oh.
你打电♥话♥没?核实我的背景?
So did you call around? Check on my references?
我告诉艾德你是我丈夫
I told ed you were my husband,
他觉得没关系
and he was cool with that.
他真的想聘你
He really wants to hire you.
我又怎么能阻止?
So who am I to stand in the way?
真的?我得到了工作?
Really? So I got the job?
有个条件
On one condition.
如果你想要这个工作
If you take this job,
你决不可以
you are never allowed to bring up
再提起以前晋升那件事
what happened before with your promotion.
就这个?成交
That's it? Deal.
不是个交易 我要你发誓
No, it's not a deal. I need a solemn vow
你再也不会把那件事摆出来
that you will never throw that in my face ever again.
如果你那么做了 你就释放了恶魔
Because if you do, you will unleash demons
你无法想像会发生什么
that you do not wanna meet.
懂了
I get it.
我真正想要的
And whatireally need from you...
是你的原谅
Is to be forgiven.
实际上 我早就原谅你了
Actually, I already had.
晚餐很棒
This dinner is really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 贝蒂
Hi, Betty. Hello.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about what happened
那天孩子们的事 我告诉过你 我们快搬了
the other day with the kids. I told you, we will be moving soon.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
我担心的是越禁止他们
Well, my fear is that if we keep them apart,
他们越想在一起
they'll try that much harder to be together.
你知道年轻人会做出什么
I mean, you know how teenagers can be,
几周可能发生很多事
and, well, a lot can happen in a couple of weeks.
和你做个交易
I'll make a deal with you.
如果你能控制你的孩子 我就能控制我的
If you control yours, I will control mine.
举办一次老式的陪伴交际怎么样?
Well, how about some old-fashioned chaperoning?
这样他们能互相见到
That way they can, um, still see each other,
我们也不用做恶人
and we won't have to be the villains.
为了我儿子的利益着想
When it comes to my son's best interests,
我不怕做恶人
I'm not afraid of being the villain.
希望你也这么觉得 布里
I assumed that you would feel the same way, Bree.
既然你这么说 我想我能做到
Now that you mention it, I guess I do.
我得走了 在烤松饼
I have to go. I have some, um, muffins in the oven.
妈 出什么事了?
Mom, what's wrong?
艾波怀特家 我不准你接近他们 什么?
It's the applewhites. I don't want you to go near them. What?!
记得他们抓住的那个人吗
Do you remember the man they arrested...
闯进加布丽尔家
The one that broke into Gabrielle's
从精神病院逃走的那个?
and escaped from the mental hospital?
他在那里
He's there.
我从窗户看见的 他们把他藏在那里
I saw him in their window. They're hiding him.
开玩笑 我没有
You're kidding. No, I'm not.
不准你再去那里
And I forbid you to go over there.
勒奈特 是我 布里
Lynette, hi, it's Bree. Uh, listen,
收到口讯给我回电
call me when you get this message,
今晚来我家的牌局
and please come to poker tonight.
我有关于艾波怀特家的消息
I have some big news about the applewhites.
就这样 再见
All right, bye.
谁的电♥话♥?
Who was that?
玛丽修女
Sister Mary.
她被调到了阿♥拉♥斯加的费尔般斯克教区
They just transferred her to a parish in Fairbanks, Alaska.
你开玩笑 为什么?
You're kidding me. Why?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
主教甚至都没有给她理由
The diocese wouldn't even give her a reason.
梵蒂冈的政♥治♥
Ah, Vatican politics.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我想我只是有点头痛
I think I'm just coming down with a migraine.
也许你应该躺一下
Oh, well, maybe you should go lie down.
我出去一会
I'm gonna be out for a while.
好吧
All right.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
等会见
Uh, I'll see you there.
苏姗?你怎么会在这里?
Susan? What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈 好
We need to talk. Okay, all right, but, look,
但我刚做完手术 我等了三小时
I just got out of surgery. I've been waiting for three hours.
那天你生气走后
After you stormed out the other night,
我开始问我自己
I started to doubt myself.
开始想
I started to think,
"也许我应该忽略自己本能的反应"
"gee, you know, maybe I should just ignore my better instincts,
让罗恩医生像剖鱼一样把我切开 苏姗
"and I should let Dr. Ron gut me like a fish." Susan...
为什么不呢? 因为我一生里
I mean, why not? 'Cause all my life,
不停地让男人离开我
I have jumped through hoops to keep men from leaving.
但我不想再那么做
But I'm not doing it anymore. So tough luck, pally.
你刚错过了一件美妙的事情
You just missed out on a good thing.
苏姗
Susan...
你在这里等了三小时?
You've been here for three hours?
是 两小时前
Yeah. Well, two hours ago,
鲜花 香槟和致歉信
flowers, champagne and an apology note
送到了你家门口
were delivered to your doorstep.
真的?
Really?
是我让我们的关系陷入危机
Look, I put our relationship at risk, all right?
那很蠢
And it was stupid.
很久以来我都没有对谁有这种感觉过
I haven't felt this way about somebody in a long time.
苏姗 我真的喜欢你
Susan, I really like you.
因此
And because of that, I...
我不能做你的医生 也不能为你做手术
I can't be your doctor, let alone, your surgeon.
我意思是 他们定这些规矩的确有理由
I mean, there's a pretty good reason why they make those rules.
请你原谅我 好吗?
Listen, I hope you forgive me, all right?
因为失去你我会恨自己
Because I'll hate myself if I lose you.
喔
Wow.
我不希望你恨自己
I wouldn't want you to hate yourself.
不
No.
很抱歉我做了这个动作
And I am so sorry about that... snap thing.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表