剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
尽管她目前为止 都是个模范孩子
I mean, granted, she's been the model child so far
但她已经15岁了 她随时可能不再听我话
But she's almost 15. She's going to turn on me any minute.
你最好能在我身边帮我
And you better be there to help me when it gets ugly
我会的
I will.
晚安
Good night.
苏珊 -怎么
Uh, Susan? -Yeah?
理论上说 我们不必再顺其自然了
Technically, we don't have to be casual anymore
我20秒内就能脱♥光♥
I can be naked in 20 seconds
包含了路上的时间
That includes travel time.
卡洛斯 你能冷静点吗
Carlos, will you calm down?
你挑起了一场监狱暴♥动♥
You incited a prison riot.
那不是暴♥动♥
It wasn't a riot.
最多混战
It was more of a melee.
现在谁来为我辩护
Who's going to defend me now?
多伊尔了解我的案子
Doyle knew my case
他认识法官 -他叫我婊♥子♥
He knew the judge. -He called me a bitch.
那是不是因为你表现得像呢
Well, were you acting like one?
他拒绝为我申请夫妻探视
He refused to help me get a conjugal visit.
等等
Hold it
就因为你要做♥爱♥ 我的律师沦落到去做牵引治疗
My lawyer's in traction because you wanted sex?
不只是我 是我们
Not just for me, for us.
卡洛斯 你或许没意识到
In case you haven't noticed, Carlos,
我们的婚姻岌岌可危
our marriage is still on shaky ground.
你觉得夫妻探视就能稳固它
And you thought a conjugal visit would fix it?
至少不会破坏
It couldn't hurt.
自从你进了监狱 我们就一直吵架
Ever since you've been in here, all we do is bicker
我进来之前 我们也吵 我们一直这样
That's all we ever did when I was out. That's what we do!
没错 但是那时 我们吵完之后
Yeah, but when we would finish arguing,
就会疯狂地做♥爱♥ 现在我们吵完
we would have this great sex Now all we do is fight,
却没任何补救 糟糟透了
and there's no payoff, and it sucks!
你和我需要性♥爱♥
You and I need to get laid!
别对我指指点点
Oh, don't judge me
会进来这儿的 都不是什么好人
You're not in here because you got caught helping the poor.
你看 如果能有所期待
See, we'd be enjoying this argument more
我们就会享受吵架的过程了
if we had something to look forward to.
好吧 去找那该死的律师
Fine. Get the damn lawyer
快点搞定这个事
And make it quick.
我当这个是个晚安吻
I take it that was my good night kiss
乔治 你是我很特别的朋友
George, you're a very special friend.
你真的是 但雷克斯刚过世4周
You are, but Rex hasn't been dead four weeks,
所以我觉得接吻
so I think kissing on the lips is...
太快了
further than you want to go
没错 希望你别介意
Exactly. I hope you don't mind.
安德鲁 你在做什么
Andrew, what are you doing?
扔垃圾
Taking out the garbage.
当然你记得威廉姆斯先生
Of course You remember Mr. Williams
嗨 安德鲁
Hi, Andrew
乔治
George.
已经很晚了 那么
Uh, well, it's getting late, so.
是啊 什么时候再想出去吃饭 就跟我说一声
Yeah So let me know if you want to go out to dinner again soon.
还有好些新餐馆我想去试试呢
There's a couple new restaurants I'd like to try.
我们最近已经在外面吃很多次了
You know, we've been eating out a lot lately.
不如你周五过来享用一顿家庭大餐吧
Why don't you come over Friday for a home-cooked meal?
那样不错吧 -我很期待
Wouldn't that be nice? -Oh, I would love that.
那你还不走 要干吗
So you leaving or what?
我们还没说完
We're not done talking
她说了 很晚了
She said it was getting late.
提醒你一下 那是个暗示
In case you missed that, that was a hint.
安德鲁
Andrew...
那不是暗示
That wasn't a hint.
该走的时侯 我自己会走
I'll go when I'm ready
确实太晚了 我很累 所以
Actually, it is getting late, and I am tired so...
看 你现在听到这位女士说的了
See? You heard the lady Now.
走吧
Take off.
安德鲁
Andrew.
没事 他可没那么厉害
It's okay. He's not really that tough.
他知道我不会对孩子出手
He knows I would never hit a child.
安德鲁
Andrew!
乔治
George!
住手 你们两个 马上
Stop it, the two of you, this instant!
这原本是个美好的夜晚
This was a perfectly lovely evening,
我不能容忍♥这种行为
I will not tolerate this kind of behavior.
你们明白吗
Do you understand?
好吧那
All right, then
乔治 周五晚餐见
George, we'll see you Friday for dinner.
我将做鱼肉款待
I'll be serving fish.
早上好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
喂 醒醒 瞌睡虫 帕克
Hey, wake up, sleepyhead. Parker
早上好 我的伙伴
Hi Hi ya, pal.
在我上班前
Hey, what do you say you and me go get some donuts,
一起用点甜甜圈如何啊
okay, before mommy has to go to work?
好不好 来嘛 来嘛 快点 快
Yeah? Come on Come on. Come on Come on.
好了
All right.
早餐想吃什么果冻吗
So what do you think you're gonna have, huh? Jelly?
我好想来个熊掌呢
'Cause I think I'm gonna have a bear claw.
停车
Stop!
我差点把玛百莉太太给落下了
I forgot Mrs Mulberry
你说什么
What?
哦呃 反正现在有我陪着你
Oh, um, well, since I'm here,
也许她就可以在家里放松放松 好不好
maybe she could just relax in the house for a while, okay?
不 我就要她
No, I need her!
好吧
Okay.
你好啊 玛百莉太太
Hello, Mrs. Mulberry.
别忘记系安全带
Don't forget to buckle up
我们出发
Here we go.
等等
Wait!
你忘了带上她的伞
You forgot her umbrella.
帕克 我们没多少时间了
Well, Parker, we don't have time
不行
No!
她不能没有伞
She needs it
喂 你回来干嘛
Hey, what are you still doing here?
帮帕克找伞
I'm looking for Parker's umbrella.
你看到过它没有
Have you seen it?
不 没看见 抱歉
No. Nope. Sorry
喂 亲爱的 你得赶紧了
Hey, honey, you better hurry
上班要迟到了
You're gonna be late for work
谢谢提醒
Thank you for that.
我没能找到玛百莉太太的伞
I couldn't find Mrs. Mulberry's umbrella,
索性就把她的遮阳帽拿来了
so I brought her sun hat instead,
将就一下吧
all right?
出发了
And here we go.
伞在浴室里
It's in the shower
你说什么
What?
玛百莉太太说 她把伞落在浴室里了
Mrs. Mulberry says she left it in the shower.
是吗 在我去你房♥间翻箱倒柜之前
Well, why didn't Mrs Mulberry
玛百莉太太为什么
volunteer that information
就没吱个声呢嗯
before I turned your room upside down looking for it, hmm?
你会回去帮她拿伞吗
Are you going to go get it?
不会 我才不要去拿那把该死的伞
No, I'm not gonna get the damn umbrella!
对不起 宝贝 我不是冲你发飙
I'm so sorry, sweetie I am not mad at you.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我们不吃甜甜圈了
We don't want donuts.
安德鲁 你不可以穿成那样就出门
Andrew, you are not leaving the house dressed like that
我只是去会会游泳俱乐部的朋友们
I'm just going to meet some of the guys at the swim club.
那也不行 过来换上这件
I don't care. Put this on
一旦走出这个门
Every time you leave this house,
你代表的是整个家族的形象
you represent this family,
最起码你不能使家族蒙羞
and the least you can do is not humiliate us
一件破T恤只是表象而已
A ripped t-shirt is just a look.
那也是个不良的表象
Yes, a bad one
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表