剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
实在太感谢你了
Well, thank you so much!
我们走了
Here we go.
嘿 我不知道你究竟在想什么
Hey... I don't know about you,
但我厌倦了这里的紧张气氛
but I am tired of all the tension around here,
所以我想我们去购购物 找些乐子
so I was thinking we could go shopping, have some fun.
也许晚些我们再谈代♥孕♥的事情
Then maybe later we can talk about the surrogacy thing,
看看能不能成
see if we can make it work.
哦 加布丽尔
Oh, Gabriela!
你会发现
Oh, you'll see...
这对整个家庭都有好处
This is the best thing for the entire family.
专卖♥♥店在哪里?
So where's the boutique?
在酒店的大堂里
Oh, it's in the hotel lobby.
你先走 我就来
So go ahead, I'm right behind ya.
好的
Okay.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
回家
I'm going home.
什么?
What?
我还以为要讨论
I thought we were gonna talk about
怎么进行代♥孕♥的事情
how the surrogacy will work.
就是这样进行
Here's how it's gonna work... You're gonna check yourself
你自己住酒店
into the hotel, and then tomorrow,
然后明天你可以带着生孩子的屁♥股♥上飞机
you're gonna plant your childbearing hips on a plane,
永远离开我们的生活
and you're gonna leave our lives forever.
我走了 小心你的胸
I'm pulling out. Watch your boobs.
出来
Come on out.
感谢上帝 我真抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
Oh, thank god! I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
我在厨房♥里打扫 做点心
I was in the kitchen cleaning up after making cookies,
回头看了下客厅 他们都不见了
and I looked in the living room, and they were gone.
我们想告诉她我们要走了 可是她睡着了
We tried to tell her we were going, but she was asleep.
你睡着了?
You were sleeping?
当然没有 不 你睡了
I most certainly was not. Yes, you were.
好了 说慌再加一个星期不准玩游戏
Okay, all right, that lie just lost you another week of TV and video game privileges.
一共两星期 你们想再说什么吗?
That's two. You wanna keep talking and lose more?
那么向范.德.坎普夫人道歉
Then apologize to Mrs. Van De Kamp.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 回去吧 没事了
All right, go back in. No... no harm done.
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Ugh!
要我说 这件事真蠢
Well, if you ask me, it's a pretty crappy thing to do.
你把她推出去的时候有减速吗?
Did you even slow the car down before you pushed her out?
首先 我根本没有问你
Okay, first of all, no one asked you.
而且你关心我妈妈的唯一理由
And the only reason you care about my mother is because
是她提出的那个荒唐建议 我觉得她提出
of that ridiculous suggestion she offered. I think her offer
帮我们生孩子很无私 无私? 你没看到背后的动机?
to be our surrogate was very generous. Generous? Don't you see the strings attached?
什么动机? 她提供自己肮脏子♥宫♥的唯一理由是她最近很糟
What strings? The only reason she offered up her dusty womb is because she's screwed.
她的情人不要她了
Her latest sugar daddy gave her the boot,
所以需要钱还要找个地方住 所以相信我
so mom needs a place to stay and money. So trust me,
如果她怀了我们的孩子 我们要给她付几年的帐单
if she carried our child, we'd be footing the bill for years.
我觉得你对她的仇恨阻碍了你的判断
I think your hatred for her is clouding your judgment.
或许 但你不像我那么了解她
Maybe, but you don't know her like I do.
好吧
Okay.
你15年前离开了家
You ran away from home 15 years ago.
你有没曾经想过和她
Did you ever think to talk to her
谈谈你和你继父之间的事?
about the stuff that happened between you and your stepdad?
那没用
It wouldn't have done any good.
你怎么会知道?
How do you know that?
因为
Because...
她知道和亚历山大发生了什么
She knewexactlywhat was going on with Alejandro,
而且她选择用别的观点看那件事
and shechose to look the other way.
但你都没有站出来说明
But you never even gave her a chance to step up.
直接离家出走
You just ran away from home.
如果我那么做了 她会....
Because if I did, then she w...
因为
Because...
她可能根本不相信我
There was a chance she wouldn't have believed me,
因为她相信的话 失去的比我的损失大得多
and... and that would've hurt a lot worse than anything he ever did to me.
她是你母亲 她爱你
She's your mother, and she loves you.
虽然已经过去了很久
I know it's been a very long time,
但现在可能可以和她谈一下
but maybe you can talk to her about it now.
我把行礼还给她
I'm getting her luggage back to her,
已经仁至义尽了
and that's the best I can do.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我有话要和你说
There's something I need to talk to you about.
很重要 我们没什么好谈的
It's important. There's nothing for us to talk about.
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen.
迪尔德莉的父亲 诺亚.泰勒
Dierdre's father, Noah Taylor,
不知怎么知道了扎克 他想见他
somehow found out about Zach, and he wants to meet him.
不知怎样知道? 比如你告诉了他?
"Somehow found out"? Like, maybe you told him?
诺亚和我没什么关系
Noah is no friend of mine.
但他有钱有权 而且手段残忍♥
But he's very rich and powerful, and he's terminal,
他想在死之前见到外孙
and he wants to meet his grandson before he dies.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你会惊讶的 这点我同意
Well, you'll be surprised, but I agree with you.
诺亚会毁掉所有碰到的东西
Noah destroys everything he touches,
我们最不想看到的
and the last thing either of us wants
就是扎克和他扯上关系
is for this guy to get his hooks into Zach.
该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
你和扎克消失
You and Zach need to vanish. Just stay out of sight
直到老天收他走
until nature takes its course with Noah.
如果我们走了 就不会再回来
If we leave, we won't be coming back.
你再也看不到他
You'll never see your boy again.
我知道
I know.
亲爱的 情人节快乐
Well, happy Valentine's day, my darling.
那不是你的前夫吗?
Isn't that your ex-husband?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
显然 他们谁都让进
Oh, apparently, they'll let anyone in here.
嗨
Hi. Hmm.
你的花饰巧克力随时会来
Your chocolate soufflés will be out momentarily.
我们没有点啊
Oh, we didn't order soufflé.
我一到就点了
I ordered as soon as we got here.
需要一小时准备 我饱了 吃不下
It takes an hour to prepare. Oh, I really can't. I'm stuffed.
不不不 你一定要试试
No, no, no, thisyou'll wanna try.
是这里的看家甜点
It's their specialty.
我想能吃得下
I guess I'll have the soufflé.
走开一下行吗?
Can you excuse me for a second?
我... 要去补下妆
I, um... I just have to powder my nose.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to interrupt.
你的妆坏了 跟我来 我帮你补
Your makeup is all smudged. Come with me. I'll fix it.
什么? 快起来
What? Come on, get up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的妆坏了?
My makeup is smudged?
进来
Get in here.
我有个消息可能会破坏你的心情
I have some news that's probably gonna devastate you.
但我想第一个告诉你
But I wanted to be the first one to tell you.
好
Okay.
卡尔要向我求婚了
Karl is about to pop the question.
你是说求婚?
You mean, like, marriage? Mm-hmm!
希望我没毁了你的情人节
Oh, I hope I haven't ruined your Valentine's day.
要纸巾吗? 不 我没事
Do you want a tissue? No, no. I'm okay.
只是 很惊讶 祝贺你
I-I'm just... surprised. Uh, well, congratulations.
你怎么知道他要求婚?
Um, what makes you think he's gonna propose?
我 恩..
Well, I, um,
今天下午我看了他的箱子
I was looking through his briefcase this afternoon,
发现了戒指
and I found this ring.
今晚他又为我点了"限♥量♥甜点"
And so tonight he keeps pushing this "special dessert" on me,
显然他把戒指藏在里面
so obviously, he's hidden the ring inside.
戒指
A ring!
长什么样子?
What did it look like?
不太清楚
Oh, I don't know.
18k白金 10颗钻石 有花纹
18-karat white gold, 10 diamonds, engraved accents.
我只看了一眼
I just got a quick peek.
我想我认识那个戒指
Oh, um... I think I know that ring.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表