剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
还有 别假惺惺的装作你是为了我这么做的
And please don't pretend that you're doing this for me.
因为我宁愿烂在这
'Cause I'd rather rot in here
我告诉你 一般的女人可能会让你烂在这
And you know what, a lesser woman would let you rot in here.
但我不会
But I'm not going to do that.
我不会让你得偿所愿的
I'm not going to give you the satisfaction
所以你最好现在就开始收拾你的金属刀
So you better start packing up your shanks,
或者别的你们在里面做的东西
or whatever you people make in here.
因为你得跟我走
Because you're coming on with me!
我没有什么金属刀
I don't have any shanks.
下午好
Good afternoon.
入住吗 -是的
Checking in? -Yes
预定人姓名是 威廉姆斯 乔治·威廉姆斯
The reservation's in the name of Williams, George Williams.
容我查一下您的文件
Let me get your paperwork.
那你想先干什么呢
So what do you want to do first?
不知道啊 我觉得可以先去逛逛古玩展
I don't know, I thought maybe we could go antiquing.
我听说这附近有些不错的博物馆
I hear you have some lovely museums nearby.
你们有宣传册吗
Do you have any brochures?
就在那边 威廉姆斯夫人
Right over there, Mrs Williams.
她不是我夫人
Oh, uh, she's not my wife
真是不好意思
I'm so sorry
我听说这离那家很棒的农贸市场很近
So I hear they have that terrific farmers' market nearby.
我们可以先去买♥♥点油桃
We should pick up some nectarines
乔治
George,
不行 -什么
I can't -What?
我不能在这跟你开房♥
I can't stay in the hotel room with you
为什么
Why not?
因为我又开始起疹子了
Because I'm starting to get that rash again.
我带了抗组胺剂
Well, I brought the antihistamines!
拜托 那没用 的乔治
Oh please It's not going to help, George
这显然是心理作用
Clearly, this is psychosomatic.
我们得回去
We need to go home
布里 咱们开了三小时车才到这
Bree, we just drove 3 hours to get here.
我知道 你大可生我的气
I know, and you have every right to be mad,
不过 乔治 我真痒得不行了
but George, I'm really starting to itch!
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没事 没问题 一切正常
Uh, no, there's no problem, everything is fine
好吧 我给你开个单间
OK I'll get you your own room.
乔治
George.
不 咱们还是可以度过一个美好的周末的
No We can still have a nice weekend.
把重点放到买♥♥古玩就可以了
We'll just shift the focus to antiquing.
拜托了 显然你来这里不是为了购物
Please Clearly, you didn't come here to shop.
不是 我来是因为我想跟你在一起
No, I came to spend time with you.
但不一定非要跟你一起在床上
Time that does not need to be spent in a bed.
真的吗 你确定吗你不介意吗
Really? You mean that? You wouldn't mind?
不会的
No
乔治 我们会玩得很开心的
No, George, we're going to have a great time
除了上♥床♥ 我们还有好多有趣的事情可以做
There's tons of fun stuff we can do that doesn't involve sex
绝对的
You betcha.
这边交给我 你去看看那边的宣传册吧
I'll take care of this. Why don't you go get those brochures.
好的
OK.
乔治 你猜怎么了
George! You won't believe it!
我突然就不痒了
I just stopped itching!
怎么会这样
How about that!
衣服真好看啊
Nice suit.
先听我说完
Just hear me out.
我本来是要拿回去退的我发誓
I was going to take it back, I swear
但是
But?
但然后我转念一想 我觉得
But then I started thinking about it, and you know what?
如果我要穿着翻领上还有两年前
I'll be damned if I'm going to pitch to a roomful of people
母乳印的破套装去对着一屋子穿着
who are all wearing Armani and Vera Wang,
阿玛尼和维拉·王的人做推介
while I'm standing there with two-year-old breast
那我简直太逊了
milk crusted on my lapel!
勒奈特 -还有 你知道吗
Lynette! -And you know what else?
就因为穿着这身 我在会上的表现让他们刮目相看
I kicked ass in that meeting because of this suit!
勒奈特 不过是件套装罢了
Lynette, it is a suit!
你至于这么痴迷吗
Why are you so obsessed with it?
汤姆 痴迷本身就是个迷啊
You can't explain obsession, Tom.
它是难以解释的
It just is
我们既然已经为人父母了
Look. We are parents
就不该再痴迷于奢侈品
We can't afford the luxury of obsessions.
你看 这就是我无法苟同的地方
See, that's where I think
我们以前真是大错特错了
we have been making a terrible, terrible mistake
这是什么玩意
What is this?!
有时候 我们要
Sometimes we just need to
学会及时行乐
get something that makes us happy.
我知道 这听上去很自私 可我想
I know that sounds selfish, but I've been thinking:
这样也许能使我们脱胎换骨
It might make us better people
甚至变成更出色的家长
And maybe even better parents
不行
No
绝对不行 勒奈特
No, Lynette, no.
这行不通
This is wrong.
碳纤高尔夫球杆
Carbon fiber shafts
我的妈呀
Wow!
我似乎已经是个更出色的家长了
I feel like a better parent already.
太有感觉了
Oh yeah
我前面问了一名这里的侍者
So I was talking to one of the bellmen,
他告诉我说在这附近
and he said there's a place not far from here
就有个地方可以去骑马
where we could go horseback-riding
听上去很好玩吧
Doesn't that sound like fun?
乔治
George?
你说什么 再说一遍
What? I... I'm sorry
我说我们应该一起去骑马
I was saying, I think we should go horseback-riding.
当然可以啊 好主意啊
Oh Sure, that... that'd be great.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我就是觉得不该冒险
Nothing, I just don't think that we should
万一你再起皮疹怎么办
risk you getting another rash
只不过握一下你的手
I'm not going to get a rash just by
怎么会起皮疹呢
holding your hand
这可难说啊
You never know.
那好吧
Oh Well, okay.
对了
Hey, uh...
我随身带了些抗组胺剂
I brought those antihistamines with me.
不如你吃上两片
Maybe you should take a couple,
看看有没效果
just to see if it works.
但是我正喝着红酒
Oh I'm drinking wine.
最好还是别把药和酒混着喝吧
I don't think you're supposed to mix pills with alcohol.
那只适用于
That's for people who are...
那些需要操作重型机械的人
who are about to use heavy machinery.
你今晚该不会
You do... don't
打算要去开升降机吧
plan on operating a forklift tonight, do you?
你才是药剂师 如果你觉得妥当
Well, you're the pharmacist. If you think it's OK...
极为妥当
I do
乔治 我的腿都失去知觉了
George, I can't feel my legs!
我知道 亲爱的 你不用担心
I know, sweetheart Don't you worry
我这就带你回房♥间
I'm not taking you around.
你很快就能上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm going to get you into bed
她没事吧
Is she going to be OK?
没事 她只是喝多了点
Yes She's just had a little too much wine.
我觉得不是酒的问题 乔治
I don't think it was the wine, George,
我觉得是那些抗组胺剂搞的鬼
I think it was the annyhistamines.
她都开始胡言乱语了
She doesn't know what she's...
我们没事 谢谢你关心
We're good, thank you.
别 别 别动
No, no, no
我帮你脱 你躺着就好
I'll get those. You just relax
我非常爱你 布里
I love you very much, Bree
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
我知道呀
Uh-huh. I know
而我最渴望得到的
And I want... more than anything...
就是你也能爱我
if you could love me back
你明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表