剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
也可能是免疫紊乱
It also could be based on an autoimmune disorder.
坦白说 我没有头绪
I just... frankly, I'm stumped.
哦 不不 不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
嘿 听着 我们能渡过难关 好吗?
Hey, listen, we're gonna get through this, okay?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
但我没有生病
But I'm not sick.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
护士不让我见你
Your nurse wouldn't let me see you, and I...
但我很想见你
Really wanted to see you,
所以我瞎编了症状
so I sort of faked all my symptoms.
头晕 寒冷 所有的
The dizziness, the chills, you know, all of it.
为 为什么你要这么做?
Why... why would you do something like that?
你哪里有毛病吗?
What the hell is wrong with you?
我知道 我也很内疚
I know. I know. I feel really awful.
我不擅长和男人交往
I am just not the best at meeting men.
我觉得你很可爱
And I thought you were cute, and I sort of thought
我想可能你也认为我可爱 你又是医生
that maybe you thought I was cute, and you're a doctor,
真性感
and that's so sexy.
我一整晚担心你的病
So I was up all night worried sick
查阅医书
digging through medical books,
试图搞清不存在的
trying to figure out some mysterious disease
神秘疾病
that doesn't really exist?
真的?你整晚没睡?
Really? You were up all night?
对 我不喜欢告诉别人
Yes. I don't enjoy telling people
他快死了
I think they're going to die.
特别是我喜欢的人 你喜欢我?
Especially not people I like. You like me?
是
Yes.
那你的女朋友是怎么回事? 什么女朋友?
What about your girlfriend? What girlfriend?
在磁共振室打来电♥话♥那个
The one who called in the m.R.I. Room?
我们约会过一次 她要我推荐一个皮肤科医生
We had one date. She wanted a referral to a dermatologist.
她得湿疹了
She's got eczema.
哦
Oh!
也许几时我们能一起出去?
Maybe we could go out sometime?
你喜欢寿司吗?
Do you like Sushi?
我喜欢寿司 明晚我有空
I love Sushi. I'm available tomorrow night.
不不 明晚不行 我气还没消
No, no, no, tomorrow's no good. I'll still be angry.
礼拜五我能消气
I should be cooled down by Friday.
礼拜五很好
Oh, uh, Friday's good.
还有一件事
Oh, there's one thing...
磁共振显示你的脾脏错位
Your m.R.I. Showed that you have a wandering spleen.
什么?
A what?
脾脏错位 没什么大不了
It's a wandering spleen. It's no big deal.
有时候内脏是会跑来跑去
Sometimes the thing just moves around in there.
但我们得注意它
But we'll keep an eye on it.
什么错位(脾脏是个很偏的词)?
Wandering what?
好了 打倒他 老虎
Okay, go get him, tiger.
我不能那么做加布
I can't do it, Gaby.
什么?
What?
我不能去那里 我认为我可以但其实不行
I can't go in there. I thought I could, but I can't.
你保证过!
You promised!
自从出狱以来
Ever since I got out of prison,
我试图过更好的生活
I've been trying to lead a better life.
这辈子第一次我能说
And for the first time, I can honestly say
我是个天主教♥徒♥ 我不想毁了这些
that I'm a good catholic, and I don't want to ruin that.
今天干完明天去做个长忏悔
So do this today and go to an extra long mass tomorrow.
那样不行
It doesn't work that way.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, I'm really trying
我真的试图去理解你道德上的矛盾
to understand your moral dilemma here, I am.
但如果你不把我照片弄回来
But if you don't get my pictures back,
我就会被羞辱
I'm gonna be humiliated.
你以为只有我们的园丁
You think our gardener
会上这些网站?
is the only local perv surfing the web?
抱歉 加布丽尔
I'm sorry, Gabrielle.
你以前会发疯的
You used to go crazy
当别的男人异样地看着我
when men would so much as look at me the wrong way...
而且是穿着衣服
And that's when I had clothes on.
我试着变好
I'm trying to be better than that now.
也许只是你不再那么爱我了
Or maybe you just don't love me as much as you used to.
为什么你就不能让我做个好人?
Why can't you just let me be a good person?
如果你真的爱我
You know, if you really loved me,
根本不会提出这个要求
you wouldn't even ask me to go in there.
如果你真的爱我 都不用我开口
If you really loved me, I wouldn't have to ask!
好吧 忘记那个
Fine, forget it.
真的?
Really?
做你的好人 自欺欺人
Be a good person. Knock yourself out.
不是我不爱你
It's not that I don't love you. I...
是啊 让我们回家吧
Yeah, okay, look, let's just go home.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
把你的照片拿回来
I'm getting your pictures back.
我不会打他
I'm not gonna hurt him.
我和他谈谈 唤起他的良知
I'll talk to him, appeal to his better nature.
能帮你什么吗?
Can I help you?
我是卡洛斯.索利斯
I'm Carlos solis.
你网站上有我妻子的裸照
You have, uh, naked pictures of my wife on your web site.
啊
Oh.
你是
You're, uh...
加布丽尔的丈夫?
Gabrielle's husband? Uh-huh.
你相信吗?
Well, you know what?
我正想把那些照片撤掉
I was just about to take those off anyway.
啊
Oh.
太好了
That's great.
我很感激 斯科特
I really appreciate this, Scott.
嘿 没问题
Hey, no problem.
实话告诉你加布丽尔的页面
To tell you the truth, Gabrielle's pages
没给我赚到多少钱
weren't exactly raking in the big bucks for me.
我不相信
I find that hard to believe.
我不是说加布丽尔不漂亮 她当然漂亮
I'm not saying Gabrielle's not a pretty girl. Of course she is.
但 她不是网上的那种类型 明白吗?
But, uh, she ain't exactly Internet pretty, you know?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
网络是梦幻的 不是时尚
The web's about fantasy, not fashion.
男人为色情上网
I mean, guys surfing for porn,
他们不在乎衣服是怎么穿的
they don't care how the clothes are hanging off the body.
他们想看到好货色
They just wanna see the goods.
如果女人没什么线条
So, uh, if little miss nasty ain't rocking some curves...
我妻子身材很好
My wife has a perfect figure.
别理解错我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
我们的小加布知道怎么 走台步
Our little Gaby knows how to, uh... work a runway,
但 说到网络情♥色♥
but, uh, when it comes to cyber lovin'?
男人不会想看她
No real man's gonna waste tissue on that.
给你 都在这里了
There you go. That's all of 'em.
我们解决了?
So we cool now?
那才是我的男人
Now that's my guy.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你不疼吗?
You're not limping.
一切顺利?
Did everything go okay?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
怎么了?
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
我到了那里
I got there, I...
穿上手术服
I put on the paper gown and I, uh...
但我不能那么做
I just couldn't do it.
为什么不?
Why not?
感觉像要被阉♥割♥
It felt like I was being emasculated.
算了吧 我是认真的 勒奈特
Oh, please. I'm serious, Lynette.
我不再赚钱了
I don't make the money around here anymore.
我不能养你和孩子
I don't provide for you and the kids.
所以我不能
And I wasn't gonna let them snip out
不能让他们剪断唯一能让我觉得像男人的东西
the last thing that makes me a man.
在家照看孩子
Staying home and taking care of the kids
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表