剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是啊 你知道我现在什么都做得出
Well, you know I'm capable of almost anything.
嘿 我想你应该要知道
Hey, I thought you'd like to know
扎克和我就要搬走了
Zach and I are moving away.
我要我的儿子过上正常的生活
I want to give my son a shot at a normal life.
我想你也觉得这对大家都好
I'm sure you'll agree it's for the best.
你想搬走是因为我们的过节
Now see, this is where you and I don't see eye-to-eye.
为了扎克好 我可以什么都不说
For Zach's sake, I'll keep quiet, for now,
但你不能把他带走
but you're not taking him away.
如果我看到你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
If I see a "for sale" sign in front of that house,
我也会报♥警♥
I'llcall the police.
我也什么都不在乎
I'm capable of pretty much anything myself.
医生先要给你做皮试
The doctor's going to give you a full work-up,
然后在开始注射疫苗
then we'll start the inoculations.
别漏填了
Make sure you fill out everything
到时护士回来叫你 谢谢
and the nurse will take you back. Thank you.
玛丽修女给你洗♥脑♥了
Boy, sister Mary's done a number on you.
是啊
Right.
是啊 是啊
Yes, right.
他要你飞过半个地球
She has you flying halfway across the world
去帮助穷♥人♥ 这里就有穷♥人♥需要帮助
to help the poor, and there's perfectly good poor right here.
看在上帝份上 给乞丐几块钱吧
For god's sakes, give a buck to a homeless guy.
那不一样
It's not the same.
不 那样更好 因为舒舒服服的
No, it's better because you can do it
在汽车里就能办到
in the comfort of your own car.
这和舒适无关 加布丽尔
The point is not to be comfortable, Gaby.
这是要抚平痛苦和绝望
It's about easing pain and suffering.
我想做个好人
Look, I'm trying to be a better person here.
你可以帮我或者走开
Now you can either help me or you can get out of the way,
但你无法阻止我
but you can't stop me.
卡洛斯.索利斯?
Carlos solis?
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
帮我填完
Finish that for me.
给你
Here.
他没有填过敏史
He didn't fill out the allergy section.
他要去非洲的穷村子
Honey, he's going to a remote village in Africa.
那样他对蛋过敏又有什么关系?
Does it really matter that he's allergic to eggs?
事实上有关系
Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list.
对蛋过敏可能也会对黄热病疫苗过敏
He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine,
他就必须呆在床上不能离开
and he won't be getting out of bed, let alone leaving the country.
真的?
Really?
哦 别写下来
Oh, don't write that down.
我不是很确定 他只是对鱼子过敏
I wasn't being specific. He's allergic to fish eggs.
鱼子?
Fish eggs?
他这辈子都不能吃鱼子酱
Poor baby's gone his whole life without caviar.
真可惜
Now that's suffering.
好了 医生 打吧
All right, doc, give me all you got.
村子里真热
It's so hot in this village.
宝贝 你在说胡话
Baby, that's the fever talking.
医生说你只是过敏反应
The doctor said you're having an allergic reaction,
但你会好起来的 好吗?
but you're gonna be fine, okay?
抱紧我
Hold me.
亲爱的 我真抱歉
Ohh, honey. I'm so sorry.
或许那蠢修女是对的
Ohh, maybe that stupid nun is right.
也许是我阻止你变成好人
Maybe I am trying to stop you from becoming a better person.
只是因为我喜欢你现在的样子
It's just that I love you the way you are...
贪婪 自私 麻木
Greedy, selfish and insensitive.
如果你变了我会觉得很害怕
I'm just scared if you're not those things anymore,
你会有一天醒来 发现我还是原来的样子
you're gonna wake up one day and realize I still am,
然后你就不要我了
and then you won't want me.
我要你 抱紧我
I want you. Just hold me.
哦
Ohh.
卡洛斯
Ohh, Carlos.
抱紧我
Hold me...
玛丽修女
Sister Mary.
下雨还刷? 那不是很傻?
Painting in the rain? Is that smart?
那个更糟?在雨里粉刷
Well, let me see, painting in the rain
还是让"妓♥女♥"写在我的墙上?
or letting the whole world think I'm a whore?
我不知道答案 你说呢?
I don't know. What do you think?
听说你碰到我妻子了
Heard you ran into my wife.
是
Yep.
然后?
So?
然后你过来想结束父女关系
So you are hereby released of any further obligation to be my dad.
好吧
Okay.
像你知道的 我并不对自己的行为感到自豪
Just so you know, I'm not actually proud
你知道 我的嗜好
of what I've done, you know, my hobbies.
知道就好 再见
Good for you. Bye.
我做过值得自豪的事
I have done things I'm proud of.
现在就可以说出五个
I could give you five examples right now.
好吧 也许三个
Okay, maybe three.
你不需要那么做
You don't have to do this.
我曾是义务消防员
I was a volunteer fireman.
我灭过火 从树上救过孩子
I put out fires, I got kittens out of trees,
足足有9码
the whole nine yards.
很好
Sweet.
大约20年前
About 20 years ago,
我设立了一个基金 保护野马
I started a foundation to protect wild horses.
可能已经救了几百头
I probably saved hundreds of them.
真的?
Really?
我总是能给人惊奇
I'm full of surprises.
好吧 再说一个
Okay, one more.
其实我并不害怕你走进我的生活
I wasn't exactly thrilled when you walked back into my life.
我见到了你
Now that I've met you,
你给了我第三样值得自豪的东西
well, you gave me a third thing to be proud of.
这个好
That was a good one.
所以我留到最后再说
That's why I saved it for last.
我会花时间解决婚姻上的问题
I have to spend some time working on my marriage.
等一切都好了
When that's all sorted out,
也许我们能继续这种 小聚
maybe we could continue with the catching up?
我等你电♥话♥
I'll wait for your call.
故事很老套
The stories are as old as time itself...
迷途的少年回到家乡
The prodigal son who returns home
父亲原谅了他
to the father who forgives him...
嫉妒的妻子算计了丈夫
The jealous wife who tricks the husband who trusts her...
绝望的母亲
The desperate mother who risks everything
为了自己的孩子甘冒奇险
for the child who needs her
不忠的丈夫
and the faithless husband
伤害了深爱他的妻子
who hurts the wife who loves him so deeply.
为什么我们一遍又一遍听到这个故事?
Why do we listen again and again?
因为这是家庭的故事
Because these are the stories of family,
当我们回顾那些争吵 痛苦
and once we look past the fighting, pain
和愤怒
and the resentment,
有时会提醒自己
we occasionally like to remind ourselves...
嗨 嗨
Hi! Hi.
没有什么比家庭更重要
There is absolutely nothing more important.
嗨 宝贝 宝贝
Hi, bunny, bunny. Hi.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表