剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你在去年跟你丈夫暂时分居了吗
Did you and your husband temporarily separate last year?
是的
Yes.
是你杀了你丈夫吗
Did you kill your husband?
不是
No
你认识一个叫乔治·威廉姆斯的男人吗
Do you know a man named George Williams?
认识
Yes.
在你跟你丈夫分居期间
During your separation from your husband,
是否跟威廉姆斯先生在交往
did you have a relationship with Mr Williams?
问这个干嘛
What does that have to do with anything?
请回答 是或者不是即可
Just yes or no responses, please
我不会回答
Well, I'm not gonna respond to something
这事轮不到你们管
that's none of your business.
范德坎普太太
Mrs. Van De Kamp,
如果你希望我们认真对待测谎结果
if you want us to take this polygraph seriously,
请务必回答我们提出的每个问题 好吗
answer the questions we ask, okay?
乔治·威廉姆斯是谁
Who's George Williams?
他是我们的药剂师
He's our pharmacist.
在你们分居期间
During your separation,
你是否跟威廉姆斯先生交往
did you have a relationship with Mr Williams?
是的
Yes.
你爱威廉姆斯先生吗
Are you in love with Mr Williams?
什么
What?
你爱威廉姆斯先生吗
Are you in love with Mr Williams?
不
No
我刚才走神了
Um, I was thinking of something else just then,
你能再问我一次这个问题吗
so why don't you ask me the question again?
你爱威廉姆斯先生吗
Are you in love with Mr Williams?
不
No
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
是 我看到了
Yeah, I saw it
苏珊 你好
Hello, Susan.
你准备好上课了吗
Are you ready for your lesson?
是的
Yep, I am
我想我要再好好练练踏板
I think I'm going to make another push for using that pedal.
我觉得那能增添气势
I think it adds grandeur.
我要跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you!
我现在很忙
I'm busy now
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe
你逼伊迪退出朱莉的演出
you kicked Edie out of Julie's performance!
我没逼她退出
I did not kick Edie out
是朱莉做的决定
Julie made that call.
那是因为你亮出了妈妈牌
Because you played the mom card.
好吧 那是个家庭演奏会
Well, it is a family recital,
伊迪不算家人
and Edie is not family
总有一天她会是的
One day, she could be
哦 别搞笑了
Ohh, don't even joke like that.
那你那个谋杀犯水管工呢
How about your plumber, slushy convicted murderer, huh?
他貌似一直都出现在“家庭”活动里
He seems to keep popping up at "family" events.
那不是谋杀 是误杀
It was not murder, it was manslaughter,
而且完全不是一回事
and that's totally different.
麦克和我甚至没有生活在一起
Mike and I aren't even living together,
他很关心朱莉
and he cares about Julie.
伊迪也是啊
Well, so does Edie, huh?
她真的很期待跟朱莉一起演出
She was really looking forward to performing with Julie.
如果你认为伊迪·布利特
If you think Edie Britt
关心别人胜过自己的话
cares about anybody other than herself,
那你真是活在傻瓜天堂里
you are living in a fool's paradise.
我比你更了解她
You don't know her the way I do,
她对朱莉感兴趣的唯一原因
and the only reason she's interested in Julie
就是为了让我抓狂
is to mess with my head.
嘿 这真是疯狂兼自以为是
Hey, that's both crazy and self-absorbed.
一石二鸟啊 真有你的
That's a twofer! Way to go!
不管你信不信
Whether you choose to believe it or not,
她们俩处得很好
they're both great together,
如果你不信我 去问问朱莉
and if you don't believe me, ask Julie
我很抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
没关系 亲爱的
Oh, that's okay, honey
我也跟我家人磕磕绊绊的
I have lived my share of family knock-down drag-outs.
我希望那不会像我跟卡尔这样
Well, I hope it wasn't as ugly as me and Karl
比那厉害多了
You'd be surprised
帕克 亲爱的 你听见了吗
Parker, honey, can you hear me?
汤姆 为什么他不说话
Tom, why isn't he talking?
亲爱的 这有很多孩子
Um, honey, there are a lot of kids here
他有点紧张
He's a little stressed.
帕克 问好 问好 -妈妈
Parker, say hi, say hi -Mommy?
嘿 亲爱的 这太令人兴奋了
Oh, hey, honey, this is so exciting
你第一天上学
Your first day of school.
你会交到很多朋友的
You're going to make so many friends
勒奈特 员工会议 现在
Lynette, staff meeting, now
好 我马上到
Uh, right, yeah. I'm going to be right there
现在 立刻 马上 快
Now Now, now, now!
斯图 这杯咖啡凉了
Stu, this coffee, it's cold
亲爱的 我马上回来
Honey, I'm going to be right back
妈妈 你在哪
Mommy? Where are you going?
马上回来
Right back.
妈妈 回来
Mommy, come back!
好了 我们翻到第五页
Okay, let's turn to page five.
该死 我忘拿我的计划书了
Damn. I forgot my prospectus
还有多余的副本吗
Any extra copies?
没有吧 我马上回来
No? Oh, I'll be right back.
嗨 我回来了 他怎么样
Hi, I'm back How's he doing?
亲爱的 他不太开心
Um, um, honey, he s upset,
因为他想向你展示他的小柜子
because he wanted to show you his cubby
但你离开了
You left
宝贝 我来了 我在这
Oh, honey, I'm here. I'm here.
你现在可以给我看了
You can show me your cubby now
妮娜找到多余的副本了
Nina found extra copies.
她要你马上回去
She wants you back now.
好的 我两秒钟之后就回来
Okay. I'll be back in two seconds for you.
妈妈 妈妈 别走
Mommy! Mommy! Don't go!
所以这最大的问题就是第二季度的账目
So the big issue here is second-quarter billing.
你要去哪 -洗手间
Where are you going? -Ladies' room.
不 -妮娜 人有三急
No. -Nina, nature is calling.
勒奈特 忍♥耐十分钟
Lynette, hold it for ten minutes.
我们得把这个完成
We have to get through this.
我想要做的是搞定税票解构
What I'd like to do is trade out the invoicing structure
请让我们一起看看第十页的图表
Let's take a look at our graphs on page ten, please
勒奈特在家庭与事业间
Lynette had been struggling to balance
挣扎平衡
her career and her family.
她终于发现了
She finally saw
一个扭转局面的机会
an opportunity to tip the scales in her favor.
在短期促销方面 为了不麻烦有发♥票♥的客户
Instead of badgering clients with invoices on the shorter term campaigns,
我建议采取货到付款的方式
I say we bill on delivery
对啊
Yes!
货到付款 真不错
Bill on delivery, yes!
你抽筋了吗
Are you having a seizure?
不 没 我只是觉得很兴奋
No, no, I'm just... I'm very excited
真是个好主意
It's a really good plan
太棒了
Yeah, mmm.
现在缅♥甸♥客户的问题就是
Now, what happened on the Burman account
会计部的蒂娜和罗恩
is that they were sent duplicate bills
给他们发了两次账单
by Tina and Ron in accounting
我不是存心刁难
and I'm not pointing any fingers,
但是蒂娜罗恩既然干这行
but Tina, Ron, about walking in and
我的规矩也说得很清楚
seeing all my lines lit up with disgrunt led...
啊 烫 烫死了
Aah! Ohh! Hot! Hot!
帮帮忙
Help.
斯图 啊 啊
Stu! Aah! Aah!
这就是为什么我们让你多带些曲奇
And that's why we packed you extra cookies
这样你就可以跟你的新朋友一起分享了
so you could share with all your new friends,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表