剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Let go!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 求你了
Dad, dad, dad. Come on.
求你了 冷静 好吗?
Come on. Come on, okay?
我和麦克卢斯基太太谈过了 看在上帝的份上 帕克
I talked to Mrs. McCluskey, and for god's sakes, Parker,
你不能总是要求别人那样做
youcan'task people things like that.
为什么?
Why?
因为...
Because...
那很无礼
It's rude.
我说了"请"
I said "please."
和那个没关系
Well, that doesn't matter!
你必须停止和别人谈论他们的
You gotta quit talking to people about their bodies,
身体某处 你知道 生宝宝的地方
and about where, you know, babies come from.
为什么?
Why?
因为那不是适合谈论的话题
Because it's not an appropriate subject.
为什么?
Why?
因为不适合
Because it's not.
为什么?
Why?
因为那是肮脏 可耻的
Ugh! Because it's dirty and wrong,
我会用肥皂 把你的嘴洗干净 那就是为什么
and I'll wash your mouth out with soap! That's why.
就在那一刻
In that moment,
勒奈特在她儿子脸上 看到了从未见过的神情...
Lynette saw a look on her son's face she had never seen before...
她突然很想念他脸上的神情
And she thought of the look he had on his face
那个当他迷上恐龙...
when he had become obsessed with dinosaurs...
迷上棒球
Obsessed with baseball
迷上火车时的神情
and obsessed with trains.
顿时 勒奈特意识到
And it occurred to Lynette
她根本没必要为儿子感到羞愧
she didn't need to shame her son.
他需要的是能让他着迷的新事物
All he needed was a brand-new obsession.
但是我记得你说过我们不能养小狗
But I thought you said we couldn't have a puppy.
好吧... 不过现在我们可以养一只
Well... it turns out we really needed one.
你们可以去玩了
You can go and play.
不过那时她没想到的是
And though she didn't know it at the time,
帕克·斯加沃在之后的三年里 再也没有问过关于性的问题
it would be another three years before Parker Scavo would ever ask about sex again.
卡尔 有什么事?
Karl. What's going on?
呃 我准备去汽车旅馆
Uh, I'm on my way to a motel.
我只是来告诉你婚礼取消了
I-I just wanted to let you know that the wedding is off.
取消了?
It is?
我和伊迪说我并不爱她--
I told Edie I wasn't in love with her...
至少 不是她想要的那种
At least, not in the way that she deserves.
喔
Wow.
你干吗改变主意?
Why did you change your mind?
我的意思是 我希望那不是因为我 因为我和你说--不是因为你
I mean, I hope it wasn't because of me, because I told you... it wasn't for you.
不是?
No?
你说的没错
You were right.
我是个懦夫
I have been a coward.
在我三年前 离开我生命中最重要的两个人时 我就是个懦夫
I was a coward three years ago when I walked out on the two most important people in my life.
和伊迪在一起我也是个懦夫
And I was being a coward with Edie.
我是说 我甚至想要娶她
I mean, to even consider marrying her
在我体会到激♥情♥和爱的真正感觉后
when I know what real passion and real love feels like.
总之 我-我-我只是想让你明白
Anyway, I-I-I just thought I'd let you know.
卡尔...
Karl...
你看上去很受打击
You look pretty beat up.
为...为什么你不...不进来...
Why... why don't you... Why don't you come in and...
我们可以开一瓶酒
We'll crack open a bottle of wine.
来吧
Come on.
好了 都弄好了
All right, here we go.
这是最后一点安德鲁的东西
This is the last of Andrew's things.
一旦我们打包好这些盒子 就可以开始装车了
Once we tape up these boxes, we can start loading the car.
我为你骄傲 布里
I'm proud of you, Bree.
你在这件事上表现得大人有大量
You're being awfully big about this.
我不得不承认 一开始我有点烦乱
Well, I have to admit, I was a bit upset at first.
不过后来我想通了 你们是他的祖父母
But then it hit me. You're his grandparents.
你们应该一起 认识一下真正的安德鲁
You should bond, get to know the real Andrew.
噢 爸爸 我 我忘记提醒你
Oh, dad, I-I forgot to warn you.
这些是安德鲁的成人录影带
These are some of Andrew's adult videos.
我不能认同 但是男孩子就是那样
I don't approve, but boys will be boys.
噢 亨利 不要看那些污秽的东西
Oh, Henry, stop looking at that filth.
我搞不懂了
I don't get it.
怎么没有女人?
Where are the women?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这全都只是一堆... 裸男
This is all just a bunch of... Naked men.
我亲爱的圣母啊 他们到底在干什么?
Sweet mother of god. What the hell are they doing?
不知道 我都不知道我看的是什么
I don't know, and I don't even know what I'm looking at.
亨利 这是同-同性恋看的色情杂♥志♥
Henry, this is pornography for ho-homosexuals.
噢 惨了 我真不想让你们看到这个
Oh, shoot! I wish you hadn't gone through that.
现在我们不得不来次不快的谈话了
Now we have to have an unpleasant conversation,
本来我们都很愉快的
and we were having such a nice time.
布里 是...
Bree, is...
安德鲁是... 同性恋?
Is Andrew... gay?
噢 爸爸 安德鲁讨厌被扣帽子 我肯定这只是暂时的
Oh, dad, andrewhateslabels. I'm sure it's just a phase.
对不起
Excuse me,
但他有本名为"恋之皮衣老爹"的杂♥志♥
but he has a magazine titled "leather daddies in love."
在我看来那不像是暂时的
That does not sound like a phase to me.
可能不是 不过现在不用我♥操♥心了
Maybe not, but it's no longer myconcern
因为他要和你们住在一起了
now that he'll be living withyou.
我们得好好的谈一谈
We have to have a serious talk.
我们不要为此感到惊慌
Let's don't freak out about this.
德国临床医学家说--
The Dutch therapist says...
别再提荷兰临床医学家 到厨房♥来
Forget the Dutch therapist! In the kitchen!
现在
Now!
嘿 爷爷奶奶呢?
Hey, where's grandma and grandpa?
我得开始打包我的行李了
I need to start loading up my stuff.
噢 他们 他们已经走了
Oh, they, uh, they already left.
等等... 他们走了?
Wait... they left?
也不带上我?
Without me?
噢 是啊 他们给你写了张字条
Uh, yeah, they wrote you a letter.
好像他们无意中看到你的私人物品
It seems they came across some personal items of yours
让他们惊慌失措了
that, um, upset them.
他们竟然拿走了我的信托基金?
They're taking away my trust fund?
他们不能那么做
They can't do that!
好吧 实际上他们能
Well, actually they can.
我是说 能以他们认为合适的方式 分配他们的钱
I mean, it's their money to dispense with as they see fit.
我知道那看起来不公平 但是--
I know it doesn't seem fair, but...
不 这太不公平了 事实上 这糟透了
No, it'sreallyunfair. In fact, it sucks.
那我现在该怎么办?
What... what am I supposed to do now?
你现在不能承担脱离监护后的生活
Well, now that you can't afford to become emancipated,
我估计你得和我呆在这了
I guess you're gonna have to stay here with me.
安德鲁 我们能和睦相处的
Andrew, we can make this work.
我们只要抛去我们之间的不愉快
We just have to let go of our anger.
不
No.
噢 我那天偶然和贾斯丁聊了聊
Oh, I, um, had a chance to have a nice chat with Justin the other day.
他看起来真的不错
He really seems very sweet.
我还邀请了他今晚来吃晚餐
I've invited him over for dinner tonight.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
希望我还没有烧掉我们的结婚照片
Now I wish I hadn't torched our wedding photos.
谁会想到
Who would've thought,
在发生了那么多事情以后
after everything that's happened,
我们俩又会在一起?
that we would've ended up back here again?
这真漫长 是吗?
It's been one hell of a ride, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
那么你现在感觉怎样?
So how do you feel now?
关于我们?
About us?
我感觉很好
Mm. I feel good.
我很开心
I feel happy.
你不打算再好好想想?
You're not having second thoughts?
我真不敢相信你会谈论感觉
I can't believe you actually want to talk about feelings.
你确实变了
You reallyhavechanged.
嘿 这是一个全新的卡尔 宝贝
Hey, this is the new Karl, baby.
他不再害怕哭泣
He's not afraid to cry.
喂?
Hello?
嗨 伊迪
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表