剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
A movie.
爸爸妈妈拍的
Mommy and daddy made it.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
看 哇下面藏了什么?
Whoa. What's under there?
躲猫猫!
Peekaboo. Peekaboo.
天啊!开关在哪里?
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Where's the "off" button?
在面板下面
It's underneath the panel thing.
卡住了 拿遥控 拿遥控
Well, it's stuck, it's stuck. Get the remote. Get the remote.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
哈
Oh!
找到了
I found it.
哦 啊
Oh. Ahem.
能喝可可了吗?
So can we have the cocoa now?
怎么样?
Well, what do you think?
很漂亮 我一定要买♥♥下来
It is glorious. I have to have it.
我不确定你配得上Dolce&Gabbana
I'm not sure you deserve Dolce & Gabbana.
弗恩 你从不打电♥话♥来 也不写信
Vern. You never call. You never write.
我最近很少来商场
I know I haven't been in the store lately,
最近忙着把我丈夫弄出监狱
but I've been a little busy getting my husband out of jail.
那一定很麻烦
That is such a white trash thing to say.
幸运的是法官放弃了刑事起诉
Luckily, the judge dropped the hate crime charge,
现在卡洛斯只需要服些劳役
so now all Carlos has to do is serve out the slave labor thing.
他半年就能出来 既然他还在监狱里
He'll be out in six months. If he's still in the hoosegow,
为什么要买♥♥那么漂亮的衣服
why do you need a fancy party dress?
我的模特朋友
Because some of my model friends
礼拜五从纽约来看我
are coming down from New York on Friday,
我一定得穿得漂亮
so I have to look better than ever.
不能让他们觉得我搬来郊区后
I can't have 'em thinking I moved to the suburbs
就在折扣店里买♥♥衣服
and now I shop at strip malls.
等他们看到这套衣服
But when they see this dress, they will crumple to the floor
一定会像旧袋子一样垮掉
like the botoxed hags they are.
对 有点紧
Good. You know, it's a little snug.
我看出来了 我有0号♥的
Yeah, I see that. I have the same thing in a zero.
为什么不♥穿♥大一号♥?
Why not go up a size?
因为我穿00号♥ 你个白♥痴♥
Because I wear double zero, you twerp.
为什么会紧? 因为你刚刚说我胖了
Why you getting snippy? Because you just called me fat.
亲爱的你怀孕了 体形当然变了
Honey, you're pregnant. Your body's changing.
我才三个月!
But I'm only three months pregnant.
三个月是看不出来的
Women don't show at three months.
是这样吗?
Some women do.
要大一点的吗?
Do you want the larger size or not?
只要绝食两天
I'm just not gonna eat for two days.
好吧 你真的应该穿Dolce & Gabbana
Okay, you totally deserve to wear Dolce & Gabbana.
我要一个解释
I want an explanation, Karl.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
伊迪 把你的手从我背上挪开
Edie, you just better get the hell off my back,
你想怎么样?我就要听这个?
so help me. Oh, what are you gonna do? I'd like to hear this.
男子主义!废物!
The big man with the big threats.
后退!后退!
Back off. Just back the hell off.
嗨
Hi.
我拿到了你放在我门口的盒子
Okay, so I got the box of things you left on my porch.
我想你要把自己的东西拿回去
Yeah, I figured you'd want your stuff back.
谢谢你
Thanks. That's great,
因为如果你不把Joni Mitchell的cd还给我
'cause if you decided to hang on to my joni Mitchell cds,
我只能把你打晕再拿回来
I would have had to come after you with a club.
一点不好笑
You're right. It's not funny.
实际上我想问你知不知道
Actually, I did want to just see if you were aware
你把那张我给你做的情人节贺卡也退了回来
that you gave me back the Valentine's day card I made you.
我知道
I was aware, yeah.
那么 当人们分手时
Oh. Well, I mean, when two people split up,
一般不会把情人节卡片
normally they don't give things back
还给对方的
like Valentine's day cards.
如果你不想留着 扔掉就是了
If you don't want it, you can throw it away.
请别还给我 那很不礼貌
Just please don't give it back to me. It's tacky.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 人们总是... 会犯错
That's okay. People make... mistakes.
还有事吗
Anything else?
看 你确定这是你想做的吗?
Look, are you sure this is what you want to do?
我理解
I mean, I understand
你想结束我们的关系
that you don't want our relationship to continue.
在以后那么长的时间里
You have made that clear, but I sort of thought
你表现得很清楚了 但我想
down the long corridors of time,
我们或许能继续做朋友
maybe you and I could be friends,
但如果你一直这样
and if you keep acting like this...
苏姗 结束了 任何意义上都是
Susan, it's over on every level, okay?
我重新开始 你也应该这样
I've moved on. You should do the same.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Miserable son of a bitch!
如果我有秘密
If I have secrets,
我比你更守密
I'm a hell of a lot better at keeping them than you are!
我要说一句
Well, I'll say one thing for us.
即使有那么多问题
Even with all our problems,
至少我们没有那样
at least we're not acting like that.
我开始觉得
Okay, I'm starting to get the feeling
我们不是去跳蚤市场
that we're not going to a yard sale.
那是让你跟我来的好办法
That was just a clever ruse to get you into my car.
准备好惊喜了吗?
Are you ready for your surprise?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦
Oh.
乔治 这只是一座空屋子
George, this is just an empty house.
有什么好惊喜的?
Why is this a surprise?
我刚买♥♥下
I just bought it.
哦天啊 恭喜你
Oh, my god! Congratulations.
乔治 我都不知道你在找房♥子
Oh, George, I didn't even know you were looking.
快点西尔 他们来了!
Hurry, ceal. They're here!
我来了 嘿 乔治
I'm coming. Hey, Georgie.
布里 这是我妈妈
Bree, I'd like you to meet my mother.
乔治从来没带女朋友来见我过
George never introduces me to anyone.
所以我想你很特别
So I knew you were special.
这是希尔 我妈妈的朋友
And this is ceal, my mother's friend,
也是地♥产♥经济人 她卖♥♥给我了这座房♥子
and the real estate agent who sold me the house.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我们到后面去
Well, we're gonna go in the back
这样乔治才能....你知道
so George can, you know...
那么
So...
真的喜欢这座房♥子?
Do you really like it?
是的 真的喜欢
I do. I really do.
好 我有点希望
Good, 'cause I was sort of hoping
你会喜欢住在这里
that you might like to live here.
布里
Bree...
嫁给我吧
Will you marry me?
啊?
Huh?
我爱你
I love you,
我想我也知道你对我的感觉 那还等什么?
and I think I know how you feel about me, so why wait?
乔治 莱克斯过世还不到两个月
George, Rex hasn't even been dead for two months.
是但他的死不是正告诉我们
Yes, but if his death has taught us anything,
人生短暂 要抓紧时间
it's that life is short. It's dumb to play it safe.
如果我们看到幸福的希望
If we see a chance for happiness,
就应该紧紧抓住
we should grab it and hold on tight.
我本来以为是去跳蚤市场的
See, I thought we were going to a yard sale.
求你了 只要说一个字
Please. Just say the word,
我就是世界上最幸福的人了
and you'll make me the happiest guy on earth.
恭喜 祝你们快乐
Congratulations, you two.
祝你走运
Mazel tov.
伙计们等等 她还没答应
Guys, wait. She hasn't said yes yet.
哦
Oh.
我跟你说要再等等
I told you we should wait.
那么 布里
Um... so, uh, Bree...
你怎么说?
What do you say?
乔治 这件事....
See, George, um, the thing is...
好的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表