剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
而且我希望你能为我骄傲
And I want you to be proud of me.
好吧 让我们看看里面吧
Fine. Let's take a look inside.
噢 这才是我的好女儿
Ohh! That's my girl.
你还有什么要我准备接受的吗?
So... is there anything you should prepare me for?
没有了 就这些
No! No. It's all good.
但是 还要提醒你
Oh! But you should know
的是你的床还兼用做餐桌
that your bed doubles as the dining table,
而且厕所就在洗澡的地方
and the toilet's in the shower.
亲爱的 看 我买♥♥了高尔夫情侣T恤
Honey, look. I bought us matching golf outfits
明天上课用
for our lessons tomorrow.
明天上课 我不能去了
Yeah, about that... I can't go.
明天我要去高速公路清除垃圾
I gotta pick up trash on the freeway.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我必须要做我的社区工作
I have to do my community service.
这是我的一个假释条件 还记得吗?
It's part of my parole, remember?
好吧 我等下打电♥话♥给乡村俱乐部
Oh, okay, well, I'll just call the country club
取消我们的课程 不 不 不
and cancel our lessons. No, no, no.
我已经付过钱了 你可以一个人去
I mean, I paid already. Might as well go without me.
我可不想一个人去 一开始这还是你的主意
I don't wanna go alone. It was your idea in the first place.
而且我也希望你能和我一起去
And I'd love to be there with you, too,
如果我不需要去57号♥公路清理那些乱七八糟的东西 看 这不是什么大问题
if I didn't have to scrape slushies and condoms off route 57. Look, what's the big deal?
你只管自己去上那个无聊的高尔夫课好了
Just go take the stupid lesson.
好吧 如果你真这么想的话 对不起
Fine, if you feel that way about it. Hey, I'm sorry.
我想我今天心情不太好
All right? I'm just a little on edge today.
哦 你看看那个废物
Oh, would you look at this crap?
他都看了一整天了
He has been doing that all day.
拉尔夫 有点迷恋 那又怎样?
Ralph has a little crush. So?
我难道就不能找到一个
So can't I get a gardener
不会对这个屋子的人有非份之想的园丁吗?
who isn't trying to sleep with someone in my house?
你才付六美元一小时 还没有额外的津贴 亲爱的
You pay 6 bucks an hour. It's all about the perks, honey.
苏珊 你和勒奈特 谈过吗?
Susan, have you talked to Lynette?
没有 你打过她的手♥机♥吗?
Uh, no. Have you tried her cell?
是的 但是她没有接 你知道她现在在那里吗?
Yeah, she isn't picking up. Do you know where she is?
哦 不知道 对不起
Uh, no, I'm sorry.
苏珊 我想你是知道的
Susan, I think you do.
我真的不知道 汤姆
I really don't, Tom.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
是的 是的 我们只是吵了一架
Yeah. Yeah, we just had a fight.
听着 如果你和她通过话
Listen, if you talk to her,
请你让她给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
will you please ask her to call me?
谢谢
Thank you.
喂?
Hello?
他刚来找我
He was just here.
我想你应该打个电♥话♥给他
I think you should call him.
我不能 对不起 我真的不能
I can't. I can't. I'm sorry. I just can't.
妈 好了 就先这么说
Mom! Yeah. Hang on.
我一会再打给你 好 再见
I'll call you later. Okay. Bye.
什么事?
Yeah?
爸爸什么时候来 我想让他看看我跳水
When is daddy coming? I wanna show him my dive.
他不会来了 甜心
He's not coming, sweetheart.
但是你可以跳给我看
But you could showme.
你必须和诺亚谈谈
You have to talk to Noah.
但是他让我感到恶心 谁介意?
But he creeps me out. Who cares?
这可是我的下半生阿!
This is my life we're talking about.
我需要一流的律师来帮我打官司
I need a big-time lawyer in my corner,
但是 我们还可以从那里弄到这笔钱呢?
and where else are we gonna get that kind of money?
诺亚 要是知道这钱是用来救你就不会给我一个钢蹦
Noah's not gonna give me a dime if he knows it's for you.
他恨不得生吞活剥了你 告诉他这钱是给你的
He hates your guts. Tell him it's for you.
就和他说你想要辆车
Tell him you want a car.
就和他说要他用钱来赎回你的爱 相信我
Tell him you're ready for him to buy your love. Trust me.
要死的人的感情都很脆弱
Dying men are nothing if not sentimental.
为什么你学要这么多的钱?
Why do you need so much, anyway?
我想只有有罪的人才需要花这么多的钱请好律师
I thought only guilty men needed expensive lawyers.
很显然 费丽莎 策划这个阴谋已经好几个月了
Felicia has obviously been planning this for months.
谁知道她还作了其他什么证据来嫁祸给我
Who knows what other kind of evidence she's planted?
说不定 他们还会翻出玛撒.修博的谋杀案
With my luck, they'll open up the Martha Huber murder again,
用DNA 来给我定罪
try to nail me with some d.N.A.
你曾向我发誓 你从没有做过
You swore to me that you had nothing to do with that.
我是没有
I didn't.
你为什么争论呢?
Look, why are we arguing?
我是你父亲 照我说的去做
I'm your father. Do what I'm telling you to do.
你并不是我亲生父亲
You're not my real father.
你这个忘恩负义的...
You ungrateful little...
我把你从那个可怜的吸毒者中救出
I rescue you from that miserable junkie.
给你了个家 一个有意义的人生
I give you a home, a life worth living,
现在你让我求你帮个小忙?
and now you're making me beg for one lousy little favor?
我只是需要钱 扎克
I need the money, Zach.
如果你不为我做这些
If you won't do it for me,
至少看在你妈妈的份上
at least do it for your mother.
毕竟 她选择自杀去保护你不受伤害
After all, she killed herself trying to protect you.
我遇到 布里.范-德-坎普
I met Bree Van De Kamp
是她搬进柴藤郡 的第一天
the first day she moved to Wisteria Lane.
世上总有些人 当你和他们相遇时
There are certain people, who, when you meet them,
总会不由自主地给你留下很好的第一印象
can't help but make a delightful first impression.
你好 我是布里.范-德-坎普 你的新邻居
Hello. I'm Bree Van De Kamp, your new neighbor.
这是你的青蛙吗?
Is this your frog?
布里 显然不是他们中的一个
Bree was not one of them.
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我儿子好像从你的院子中偷走了它
Well, it seems that my son stole it from your yard.
噢 我不介意
Oh, well, I don't mind.
如果他真的喜欢的话 就让他留着好了
If he likes it so much, he's welcome to keep it.
不要这么和他说
Well, don't tell him that.
如果他不能认识自己的错误的话 那他永远不会知道什么是羞耻
If he doesn't feel guilty, he'll never learn shame.
发生什么了 ?
Hey, what's going on?
这是我们的新邻居
Oh. Um, this is our new neighbor.
她儿子好像不小心拿了我家院子中的青蛙
It seems her son accidentally took my garden frog.
哦
Oh.
请不要为他找什么借口
Please don't make excuses for him.
他爸爸就这么做 莱克斯!
That is exactly what his father does. Rex!
这是我丈夫 莱克斯
This is my husband Rex.
我们并不奇怪 只是看上去像而已
Hi. We're not weird. We just seem like we are.
这是我儿子
And this is my son...
那个小罪犯
The criminal.
说阿
Go on.
对不起 我偷了你的青蛙
I'm sorry I stole from you.
只是你们因该知道 我妈妈的确教过我什么是对的 什么是错的
Just so you know, my mom did teach me right from wrong,
所以我的行为并不意味着
so my actions should in no way
她不是个好母亲
influence your opinion of her as a parent.
哇哦 你还有什么要对我儿子说的吗?
Wow. Well, is there anything you'd like to say to my son?
尽管责备好了
Feel free to be harsh.
不 我....没什么好责备的
No, I'm... I'm good.
那么 我们现在已经结束这些不开心的事情了
Well, now that we've finished with all this unpleasantness,
我可以很确定的说
I want to assure you
我们会成为好邻居的
that we are going to be good neighbors,
而且希望有天会成为好朋友
and I hope in time, great friends.
那听起来...好极了
That sounds... lovely.
走吧
Come on.
哦 等一下 对不起
Oh, wait. I'm... I'm sorry.
这是莱克斯 安德鲁 和...你叫什么
It was Rex, Andrew and... What was your name again?
布里
Bree?
什么?
What?
你是布里.范-德-坎普 对吗?
You're Bree Van De Kamp, right?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
奥森·霍奇 苏珊 的牙医朋友
Orson hodge. Uh, Susan's dentist friend.
我们见过一面的。
We met after her house burned down.
哦 对不起 我没有认出你
Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't recognize you.
这世界真小 不是吗?
Small world, huh?
是的 很不幸就是这样
Yes. Uh, excruciatingly so.
你在这干什么呢?
Ah. What are you doing here?
一个星期三 四次 我来拜访我的朋友
Well, three or four times a week, I visit my... my friend.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表