剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
And I'd have to do be pretty angry to kill someone,
所以我想我的问题是
so I guess my question is,
我有什么理由去生 索利斯先生的气?
do I have a reason to be angry at Mr. Solis?
对不起 我还有很多衣服要洗
Please, so much laundry.
小美...
Xiao-Mei...
你怎么把你的内♥裤♥撕破了
How did you rip your panties?
我摔倒了
I fall down.
杨先生 我们需要你来签署一些法律文件
Mr. Young, you'll need to come up to the house to sign some legal documents.
关于什么
What for?
诺亚 泰勒的遗嘱说明 他死后的所有不动产都将立即转到你的名下
Noah Taylor's will called for an immediate transference of his entire estate to you upon his death.
那么所有的一切都是我的了?
So everything's mine?
是的
That's correct.
嘿 爸爸
Hi, dad.
你和你祖父谈得怎么样了
So, did you have any luck with your grandfather?
是的 我们谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Noah.
他一毛钱都不会给我
He's not gonna give us the money.
妈的扎克! 什么
Damn it, Zach! Sorry?
在和他谈谈
Go back and talk to him.
不 我 我认为他不会改变主意的
No, I-I don't think he's gonna change his mind.
真♥他♥妈♥的 明天能见你吗
Terrific. Am I gonna see you tomorrow?
不行 我明天不能去
No, I-I can't come tomorrow.
那星期一呢
What about Monday?
下个星期都不行
Uh, next week's bad for me, too.
有空时我会打电♥话♥告诉你的扎克? 扎克!
I'll... I'll call you when I know. Zach? Zach!
这里有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
是的 给我一部新手♥机♥和新的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, get me a new phone with a different number.
还有填满这个该死的池塘
And fill in this stupid lake.
你还好吧?
Oh. Are you all right?
是的 对止痛要稍微有点反应 但是 嗯
Uh, yeah. A little hopped up on pain medicine, but, um,
不小心弄痛了牙齿
I chipped my tooth on the salad shooter.
哦 那你得...
Oh. Oh, you know, you should, um,
打电♥话♥给我朋友 奥森吧
call my friend Orson.
他是个牙医
He's a dentist.
他会立刻帮你看看的 谢谢
I'm sure he'll see you right away. Thanks.
那...
So...
你买♥♥的那个戒指--
About that ring you bought...
你有什么特别的事要问我吗?
Is there anything particular you'd like to ask me?
没了 当你和 卡尔 在一起后
Nope, not as long Karl's got you
我就没什么要问的了
wrapped around his finger.
这太可笑了
Okay, that's ridiculous.
卡尔 没和我在一起 根本没有
Karl doesn't have me wrapped around anything.
你接受了他给的房♥子 你难道会不知道
You accepted a house from him, and you're nuts if you believe
他另有所图?
he doesn't have an ulterior motive.
他是 卡尔 他是玩玩的
He's Karl. He's playing me.
但是那房♥子对我女儿来说
But that house is gonna be a great place
真的是很不错
for my daughter to live.
而当他有所行动的时候
And when he makes his move,
他会发现其实是我在耍他
he's gonna realize that iwas really playinghim.
那... 戒指的事么..
So... about that ring...
我... 我不想再陷的更深了
I... I just don't want to get deeper into this
然后突然发现你的心不在这里了
and suddenly realize your heart's somewhere else.
麦克 我的心就在这里
Mike, my heart is in the exact right place.
我不能再和你谈下去了
Ugh. I can't have this conversation.
我的牙有的不对劲了
Now my tooth is throbbing.
当然了
Of course.
好吧
Okay.
你甚至不想知道我的回答是什么?
You don't even wanna know what my answer would have been?
我们可不可以离开这里?
Can we please get out of here?
这个地方太恶心了
This place is gross.
而且 我很饿了
And, god, I'm starving.
是的 我知道 但是我们没钱了 知道吗?
Yeah, I know, but we don't have any money, remember?
所以得会去我那里啊
That's why we should go to my house.
我知道我妈妈那里是安全的
I know the combination to my mom's safe.
我已经告诉过你很多次了
Okay, I've told you a thousand times,
这太危险了 在做事前你真得
it's way too risky. No. Something you should know before we embark
好好想想清楚
on this little adventure...
当我饿的时候我什么都做的出来
I can get pretty bitchy when I'm not fed.
听着 我想 可否冒昧问下
Listen, I hope I'm not out of line here,
你是不是在监狱里呆过?
but did you ever spend any time in prison?
你可以从我的牙齿看出来?
What, you can tell from my teeth?
监狱的牙医--不会弄错的
Jailhouse dentistry... Unmistakable and not pretty.
是的 几天前有过段时间 在堪萨斯州
Yeah, I did a little time in Kansas a few years back.
你过去是监狱的牙医?
Were you a prison dentist?
在读书的时候 我们去做过免费诊疗
Uh, during dental school, we did freebie work
给那些很穷的犯人 在监狱里
on some of the poor Guinea pigs behind bars. No offense.
知道吗 我感觉好像在电影院里见过你
You know, I had the feeling when I first saw you
在电影院里见过你 我不这么认为
in the movie theater that we'd met before. I don't think so.
我很肯定 我想我认识你
Oh, I'm pretty sure. I think I know you.
我会不会就是你看过那些犯人之一?
Any chance I was one of your Guinea pigs?
不会 我只在维吉尼亚的监狱做过
No. The only prison work I did was back in Virginia.
证书上写着你是明尼苏达州毕业的么
Diploma says you graduated from Minnesota.
我在三个州都有执照的
I'm licensed in three states.
请把嘴张大
Open wide, please.
别讲话 不会弄痛你的
Don't talk. I wouldn't want to hurt you.
卡洛斯 你答应过你今天会回来的
Carlos, you promised you'd come home today.
我不管塔娜卡想要怎样!
Well, I don't care what Tanaka wants!
我不想要整天独自一个人
Rattling around this stupid house all by myself
在这该死的房♥子里晃来晃去!
is not what I signed up for!
别别别 别挂电♥话♥ 我不是要对你大喊大叫!
No, no, no, don't hang up on me. I'm not done yelling at you!
索利斯 太太
Mrs. Solis.
你好吗?
How are you?
好的你难以想象
The best you've ever had.
笑什么呢?
What's so funny?
我和我朋友打了个赌
Me and my friend Justin had this bet.
看看谁会先失身
See who could lose their virginity first
在这个夏天教会露营的时候
this summer at Bible camp.
我想我一定是赢了他
Guess I beat him to the punch.
你是处♥男♥?
You were a virgin?
看不出来吧?
So it didn't show?
哦 不
Uh, no.
不 我是说 我感到有点奇怪
No, I mean, I guess it was, well, weird when
当你刚才叫着一个个美国总统们的名字时
you started naming the American presidents in order.
啊 我希望你当时没听到
Yeah, I wish you hadn't heard that.
我仅仅是想...
I was just trying to...
不 不 你很棒
No, no, you were good.
但刚才的那种姿势可不太像总统
Just, if it comes up in school, Paul revere was never president.
哦 谢了
Oh. Thanks.
我... 刚才感觉很棒 索利斯太太
I, uh, had a really awesome time, Mrs. Solis.
那很好 很高兴如此
Well, good. I'm glad,
因为这再也不可能发生了
because this can never happen again.
为什么?
Why?
我这么做的唯一理由是
The only reason I did this
因为我很生卡洛斯的气
was because I was angry at Carlos.
现在呢 我不再生气了 谢了
Now, thanks to you, I'm not angry anymore.
你应该生气的 我是说...他整天不在这里
Well, you should be. I mean, the guy's never around.
他现在可能正在其他地方乱搞呢
Hell, he's probably off having his own affair right now.
不可能的
Oh. I seriously doubt that.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为卡洛斯 根本没这个胆子
Because Carlos doesn't have an adulterous bone in his body.
我们刚才做的他永远都不会去做
What we just did he could never do.
对他来说 性♥爱♥不只是性♥爱♥ 是一种亲密的关系
For him, sex isn't just sex. It's a sign of intimacy.
这是他表达爱的方式
It's the way he shows love.
而不是通过聊天 倾听
You know, instead of talking and listening
或者陪陪我来表达
and spending time with me.
这是为什么?
What was that for?
我想你需要一个吻
Thought you needed a kiss.
好吧 因为这是我们最后一次了
Well, since this is our last time,
我想我们得尽兴点了
I guess we can make the most of it.
那... 你是真的很信他了?
So... you really trust him, huh?
完全是
Completely.
就像所有的好妈妈那样
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表