剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我说过对不起了
I said I'm sorry
什么东西
What in the world?
不 别碰它 别碰它
No, no, don't touch that Don't touch that
佩妮在那个… 床单上吐了点东西
Um, Penny had a little, um, spitty-uppy on the sheets
你居然不换床单
And you didn't change them?
这毛巾是干净的
The towel is very clean.
太恶心了
Oh, that's disgusting.
没什么 就吐了一点点…
No, it's just a little spit.
一点点奶在上面
A little milky spit up on the sheets
我做主不换了 请尊重我的决定
Please, I made a judgment call Please respect that.
不 我没法尊重 知道为什么吗
No, I can't respect that, and do you know why?
这是愚蠢的决定
It's stupid
我去拿新床单
I'm gonna get new sheets
我们不换床单
We are not changing the sheets
你吼什么啊
Why are you yelling at me?
我没吼你
I am not yelling at you,
而且这与呕吐物无关
and this is not about spit up.
当然有关系
Of course it is
不 无关 这是掌控权的问题
No, it isn't. It's about control
你我都心知肚明 你在这方面有些问题
And as you and I both know, you have some issues in this area.
你为什么拼命想睡在孩子的呕吐物上
Why are you fighting so hard to sleep on baby vomit?
我在为原则而战
I am fighting for a principle.
因为懒而不肯换床单可不是什么原则
Being too lazy to change the sheets is not a principle
跟你说这次你输定了
You know what? You're not gonna win this one
所以我劝你还是乖乖爬上来
So you'd better just crawl back into bed,
好好睡一觉吧
and let's go to sleep.
不 汤姆
No, Tom!
汤姆 不 我一定要换床单
Tom, no! I'm gonna change the sheets!
别这样 -不 你别这样
Oh, come on! -No, you come on!
你给我起来 起来
Just get up! Get up!
够了 -好吧 好
That's it! -All right, fine!
好 好 好
Fine! Fine! Fine!
照理说 勒奈特应该会一夜无眠
Normally Lynette would have spent a sleepless night
努力说服自己她不是控制狂
telling herself she didn't have control issues.
但她做不到
But she couldn't.
她忙着想法子
She was too busy figuring out
如何让汤姆俯首就范
how to bend Tom to her will.
有人吗
Hello?
欢迎来到极乐世界
Welcome to the promised land.
来吧
Go on
对了
There.
不错哦
Good job!
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty? Betty?
贝蒂 我能问你件事吗
Oh, Betty, can I ask you a question?
当然可以 你是苏珊对吗
Of course. It's Susan, right?
对 你好 我很好奇
Yes, hi. I was just wondering,
你们家房♥子是在改造 还是怎么着
are you having some remodeling done on your house or something?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
那个 我在家工作
Well, uh, I work at home,
所以 我大部分时间都在家里工作
so I'm home a lot working
最近老是听到一些噪音
And I just keep hearing these noises lately
这让我很难集中精力
Uh, it's hard to concentrate
我没注意到有什么声音
Well, I haven't noticed anything.
是吗 听起来像从你家传出来的
Really? It sounds like it's coming from your house
就是那种哐啷 哐啷
You know, it's like a clanging. Clanging
听 听 就是这样 你听到没
There! There, that was it. Did you hear it?
听到了 马修手很巧
Oh, yes. Matthew's very handy.
他有空就会把房♥子改造改造
He's always doing projects around the house.
估计我听太多了 已经习惯了
I guess I just don't notice the noise anymore.
半夜两点也不闲着吗
Even at 2:00 in the morning?
因为这实在让人无法忍♥受
Because that's kind of hard to miss.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry
马修常常失眠 苏珊
Matthew is something of an insomniac, Susan.
我会跟他说的 我们会停止这种噪音
But I will talk to him, and we'll put as top to it
下午好 梅尔太太
Afternoon, Mrs. Mayer
你好 马修
Hi, Matthew
那好跟你聊得很开心 苏珊
Well, it was nice chatting with you, Susan.
这是我第三次打来电♥话♥了 弗兰纳里先生
This is my third phone call, Mr Flannery.
如果待会儿还是没人回我电♥话♥
And if someone doesn't call me back soon,
我就要翻脸了
I'm going to be irritated.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
达恩保险公♥司♥死拖着
That Darn Insurance Company is dragging its heels
不肯把雷克斯的保险金付给我
on paying Rex's policy,
真是岂有此理
and I don't understand why.
他的死太突然了
Well, he died unexpectedly.
麻烦也接踵而来
And that brings up a lot of questions.
也许卧病在床会来得简单一点
It's probably easier when people are just diseased.
也许吧
Probably.
你们好 -你好勒奈特
Hi, hi. -Oh, hi, Lynette
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
没 没有 哪儿的话
No, no, not at all
我看到你进来了
I saw you walk in,
葬礼后我一直想给你打电♥话♥来着
and I've been meaning to call since the service,
但工作太忙了 你还好吗
but work's been so crazy so... how are you doing?
我很好
Um, I'm all right
你看上去蛮好的
Well, you look amazing.
是吗
Do I?
当然
Absolutely.
我无法想象 你是怎么熬过来的
Well, I can't imagine what you're going through.
菲利斯
Phyllis?
你现在立刻停止
You're going to have to stop that
我实在忍♥不住
I can't help it
一听到别人谈起雷克斯 我 我就
When people talk about Rex, I... I...
控制不住自己的情绪
I just get emotional.
我为你失去亲人同样感到难过 菲利斯
Well, I'm very sorry for your loss, too, Phyllis.
他是我的头生子
He was my firstborn.
没了他 我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I will do without him.
我很难过
Oh, I'm so sorry
她没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
没事的 当然 等一下
Um, yeah. Sure. Hold on a second.
好了 感觉好些没
Here we go. Feel better?
勒奈特 你刚才说啥
Lynette, you were saying?
我忘了
I forgot.
没关系 你能过来打招呼 真是太贴心了
That's all right. It was really sweet of you to stop by
好的
Okay.
那我们可以点菜了吗
So, uh, are we ready to order,
或者你还需要些时间冷静
or do you need a little more time?
我♥干♥保险有15年了
I've been in the insurance industry for 15 years.
从没接到过这样的电♥话♥
I've never received a phone call like this
我想雷克斯的死不是那么简单
I'm having second thoughts about Rex's death
我跟雷克斯和布里认识快20年了
I've known Rex and Bree for nearly 20 years
我从来都不会怀疑
And I've never had any reason to suspect
他们是一对幸福恩爱的夫妻
they were anything but a happy, loving couple,
所以这东西看起来很奇怪
which is why this seems so strange.
雷克斯死后 我在他病房♥里发现了这个
I found it in Rex's room after he coded
“我原谅你”
"I forgive you"?
(布里 我理解 我原谅你)
乔治 你到这儿来干吗
George, what are you doing here?
我来绑♥架♥你
I'm here to kidnap you
什么
What?
拿上包 我带你去打保龄球
Get your purse. I'm gonna take you bowling
我 我不会打
I... I don't know how to bowl
要不去看电影或者去吃冻酸奶
Or to the movies or for a frozen yogurt
你想去哪儿都行
Whatever you want
谢谢你 但是我不能去
Um, thank you, but I just couldn't.
布里 我敢肯定你这周哪儿都没去过
Bree, I'm sure you haven't gone anywhere in weeks.
你得出去活动活动
You gotta get out and do things
有好处的 相信我
It'll help Trust me.
我信 只是…
I do I'm just...
我还没准备好
I'm just not ready yet
你能想到我 让我很感动
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表