剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Honey, it's 100 bucks an ounce.
任何人都会嫉妒得难受的
That tends to make everyone a little nauseous.
小梅 你的胸部是不是有点肿胀?
Xiao-Mei, your boobs... Are they tender?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
卡洛斯! 她的胸部和你有什么关系!
Carlos! Her boobs are none of your business.
加布 想一下 她对味道过敏
Gaby, think. She's sensitive to smell,
恶心 胸部肿胀
nauseous and has swollen breasts.
我做了血检
Well, I just ran her blood work.
人工受精看起来很成功
It looks like the insemination was successful.
天啊!
Oh!
感谢上帝 我们要有孩子了
Oh, my god. We're gonna have a baby!
但现在 你们应该知道
Now, you should know,
这么早她就有妊娠反应
since she's experiencing early symptoms,
这对她来说可能会很辛苦
this might be a tough pregnancy for her.
没问题! 我们会象对待皇后一样对她的
Not a problem. We are gonna treat her like a queen!
完全正确 你一点都不用担心这个
Absolutely. You have nothing to worry about here.
索利斯太太 你的味道~
Oh, Mrs. Solis, you smell.
噢 好 好 对不起
Oh, yeah. Okay. Sorry.
我觉得让苏珊和朱莉住这里
I think it's gonna be a kick
肯定会很有意思
having Susan and Julie stay with us.
就像是住和宿宿舍一样
It'll be like living in a sorority.
通宵地闲聊八卦 傻笑
We'll stay up late and we'll gossip and make s'mores.
听起来很好玩吧
Doesn't that sound like fun?
为什么你一直装作很开心的样子
Why are you pretending to be happy?
我听见昨天一整晚你在房♥间里走来走去
I heard you walking around your room all night long...
你还哭了
Crying.
我不想谈这件事情
I don't want to talk about it.
妈妈 我知道你担心什么
Look, I know why you're worried,
安德鲁可以照顾他自己
but Andrew can take care of himself, and if he can't,
如果不能 他就不会离开了
he shouldn't have run away in the first place.
知道吗? 安德鲁可能比我们想象中做的要好
You know what? Maybe Andrew leaving will be good for us.
你是我剩下的唯一了 我也会尽我最大的努力
You are all I have left, and I am gonna be
成为一个最好的妈妈
the best mother that I can be.
确实还有很多要做的
There's definitely room for improvement.
只是...
It's just...
你忘记了我的生日
You kinda forgot my birthday.
什么?
What?
对 过去六周了
Yeah. It was six weeks ago.
噢 亲爱的 真的抱歉
Oh, my god, Danielle. I am so sorry.
没关系的 你有许多事情要做
It's okay. You had a lot going on.
安德鲁要起诉你
I mean, Andrew was suing you,
那个月你很不顺利的
and you were pretty wasted that month.
甜心 你应该让我补偿你的
Honey, you've gotta let me make it up to you.
我会给你举办一个生日派对
I-I'm gonna throw you a birthday party
到时邀请你所有的朋友 好吗?
with all your friends, okay?
好像蛮好
That could be cool.
你知道我还喜欢什么吗?
You know what else I'd like?
你说出来 我就满足你
Name it. It's yours.
我想要安德鲁的房♥间
I want Andrew's room.
你也说了 他不会回来
You said he's probably not coming back,
我可以利用闲置的壁橱
and I could really use the extra closet space.
但 亲爱的 这是...这是他的房♥间啊
But, sweetheart, this is... This is his room.
妈妈 你可是忘记了我的生日的啊
Mom, you forgot my birthday.
你不应该讨价还价的
You're really in no position to negotiate.
但 亲爱的 这些东西要放在哪里呢?
Honey, where am I gonna put all of his things?
或许 或许 不一定什么时间 他会回来的
And, you know, he might come back at some point.
不会的
He won't.
就是你刚刚讲的 你只有我了
Like you said, I'm all you have left.
大西洋城吗?
Atlantic city?
对 就在最后一刻的时候
Yeah, it's last minute,
杰瑞跟卡西诺谈成了一笔生意
but Jerry got a great deal on a suite at one of the casinos,
一群老朋友要从纽约过来
and a bunch of the old gang is coming in from New York,
上帝啊 这可是从来没有的事情
and god, it's been forever since I have been,
所以 我怎么能不去呢
so how could I turn that down?
但 那又怎样呢
Yeah, how, indeed?
什么?
What?
没有了
I didn't say anything.
看看你的表情吧
No, but you have that look.
有问题吗?
Is something wrong?
没有!
No!
只是 你上个月已经去大西洋城三次了
Except that I know you've been to Atlantic city
但你什么也没有告诉我
three times in the last month without telling me.
艾德作审计的时候发现了收据
Ed found the receipts when he did the office audit.
除此之外 没什么了
Other than that, no, nothing's wrong.
汤姆 这样的情形下 如果你不笑的话
Tom, it would be better for your general well-being
你的绅士形象会更好些的
if you did not laugh at this moment in time.
要我破坏这个惊喜吗?
Am I gonna have to ruin the surprise?
因为这确实是一个大大的惊喜
Because it's a really good surprise.
我得考虑一下 嗯 好吧 告诉我吧
I'm thinking, yeah, ruin it.
我出差去过大西洋城了
I have been going to Atlantic city for business.
我将在杰瑞的公♥司♥参加高层会议
I am up for a top spot with Jerry's firm,
休芬顿的促销策划
huffington promotions.
好吧 如果还你不相信我...
And if you don't believe me...
那么你就打电♥话♥给总裁 他会亲自回答
You can call the c.E.O. Himself.
我真的...很高兴 也相信你
I am... so happy and I'm so relieved.
你还认为我欺骗你了吗?
Did you think I was cheating?
没有!完全没有! 勒奈特...
No! Absolutely not. Lynette...
没有! 好吧 还有一点点
No! Okay, a little bit.
我错了 我错了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
艾德发现了鲜花和剧院门票的收据
Ed found receipts for flowers and theater tickets.
我只是顺便问问 你是不是... 我和杰瑞去看演出了
I mean, by the way, did you... Jerry and I went to a show,
鲜花是为密特太太买♥♥的
and the flowers were for milt's wife.
我知道的 你没有必要告诉我那个
I knew that. You didn't have to tell me that.
为什么你要为密特的太太买♥♥鲜花 勒奈特......
Why did you buy flowers for milt's wife? Lynette...
我错了 别说了 真是有意思 啊
Sorry. Stop. Done talking. That's fantastic.
我爱你!
I love you!
我爱你!
I love you.
卡洛斯...
Carlos...
怎么了?
What's going on?
小梅觉得不舒服
Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather,
所以我来吸尘
so I took up the vacuuming.
真难过
Oh, well, I'm sorry to hear that.
你有没有动过我的化妆品?
So, uh, did you move my beauty products?
化妆室里没有
They're not in the bathroom.
怎么回事?
Why in the hell?
忘记告诉你了 你不能再用那些东西了
I forgot to tell you. Uh, you can't use that stuff anymore.
它们总是引起小梅的呕吐
It really triggers xiao-Mei's morning sickness.
所有东西吗? 我的润发素也会影响吗?
All of it? Even my hair pomade?
它让我胃痛 -但我需要保养
Gives me stomachache. Yeah, well, it gives me volume,
看来我们遇到问题了
so I guess we're both gonna have a problem.
你有必要这样过分要求保养吗
Do you have to be so high-maintenance?
你不是模特 你不懂 卡洛斯 保养是我唯一的工作
You're not a model, Carlos. Maintenance is my only skill.
请你们不要争吵了
Please, no fight.
即使索利斯太太闻起来不好 我也没有关系的
If Mrs. Solis smell bad, I be okay.
好吧 我会尝试适应没有化妆品的生活的
Fine. I'll learn to live without product.
但当我的头发闻起来有味道时
But when my hair starts smelling like hair,
我不希望听到任何抱怨
I don't wanna hear a word.
看这个!
Surprise!
怎么了?
What the hell is that?
亲爱的 看一下吧 我答应过你 要举办一个派对的
Isn't it darling? I made it for your party.
有一个大大的1 还有一个大大的7
It's a big "1" and a big "7"...
一起就是17了
For "17."
你整夜不睡觉 就为了做这些东西吗
Were you up all night making that thing?
我一点都不累
Yeah. I just wasn't tired.
给你看一下还准备了什么
Oh, I wanna show you what else I've planned.
你应该喜欢的
I think you're gonna love it.
你订了法基塔墨西哥餐 还请了表演师?
You got a fajita bar and a juggler?
放松点 这个表演师很厉害的
No, relax. He's a very hip juggler.
他只是唱几首披头士的歌♥
He only performs to Beatles songs,
我看了录像带了 他真的很内行
and I saw the video, and it's absolutely thrilling.
妈妈 我不想请这样的人
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表