剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他就找不到自己真正寻找的东西
he will never find what he's looking for.
那他应该在娶我之前想清楚
Well, I guess he should have thought of that before he married me.
有的婚姻应该结束
Some marriages are meant to be annulled.
你这样也算是修女?
What the hell kind of nun are you?
如果你想插在我和我丈夫之间
Look, if you try to come between me and my husband,
我会把你打在地上 我在芝加哥南部长大
I will take you down. I grew up on the south side of Chicago.
如果想威胁我
If you wanna threaten me,
你还得加油
you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
听我说 婊♥子♥
You listen to me, you little bitch.
和我斗是没有好下场的
You do not want to start a war with me.
上帝在我这边
Well, I have god on my side.
来吧
Bring it on.
是您要客房♥服务吗?
You called for a bellman?
楼下有一个慈善晚会
There's a charity dinner taking place downstairs.
我的朋友布里.范-德-坎普是主办者之一
My friend Bree Van De Kamp is one of the co-chairs.
把这个给她然后走开
Give her this note and walk away.
如果她坐电梯上来 给我电♥话♥
If she comes up in the elevator, call me.
如果你能办得好
You think you can do that?
当然 先生
Yes, sir.
打扰女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
是
Yes.
有人让我把这个给你
I was asked to give this to you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
大意:如果你认为我是个坏人 我宁愿去死 我最后的要求希望你能和我道别
我是巴顿
Barton.
巴顿探长 我是布里.范-德-坎普
Hello, detective barton. This is Bree Van De Kamp.
我想和你谈谈乔治.威廉姆斯的事 我刚想打电♥话♥给你
I need to talk to you about George Williams. Yeah, I was just getting ready to call you,
范-德-坎普夫人
Mrs. Van De Kamp.
我的人在搜查他的房♥子
My men are at his house right now,
他们发现一些证据 说明
and they've uncovered evidence that suggests.
威廉姆斯是杀死你丈夫的凶手
Mr. Williams was responsible for your husband's death.
什么?
What?
我们发现了莱克斯的药瓶
Yeah, we found Rex's prescription bottles
和混了钾的药片
and doctored potassium pills
还有一些令人担忧的日记
as well as some disturbing diary entries.
范-德-坎普夫人?
Mrs. Van De Kamp?
先生
Hello, sir.
是的 她上来了
Yes. She's, uh, on her way up.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
她爱我
She loves me.
她不爱我
She loves me not.
她爱我
She loves me.
她不爱我
She loves me not.
她爱我
She loves me.
接线员 真尴尬
Operator, this is a bit embarrassing,
我吃...
but I've...
我吃错了药
I've swallowed some pills by mistake.
我想你应该叫救护车
I think you need to call an ambulance.
恩
Uh, uh, uh, they were...
只是维生素
They were just vitamins.
没事了
See? False alarm. I'm fine.
门开着
Door's open.
嘿
Hey.
你在想什么?吃那些药
What were you thinking, taking the pills?
我没有伤害顾范医生
I didn't hurt Dr. Goldfine.
而你认为
And for you to...
是我♥干♥的
Think me capable of...
那种
That sort of...
坏事
Violence...
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
抱歉 是药的关系
I'm sorry. It's the pills.
为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为也许我还不该死
Because maybe I don't have to die.
如果你仍然能支持我 我可以去自首
I could face the police knowing that you would be there for me...
如果你还做我的朋友
That you'd stay my friend.
那我还有活下去的理由
Then I'll have something to live for.
我会叫救护车然后给你洗胃
And then we'll call an ambulance and they'll pump your stomach.
好
Yes.
我想帮你
I want to help you,
但帮你之前 我先得原谅你
but in order to do that, I need to forgive you,
除非你承认你所做的 否则我不会原谅你
and... I can't do that until you admit what you've done.
我没有伤害顾范医生
I didn't push goldfine.
不 是你
Yes, you did.
但我不是说他
But that's not what I'm talking about.
你杀了莱克斯
You killed Rex.
但我知道不全是你的错
But I know it wasn't totally your fault
因为你精神有问题
because you're not well.
如果你对我诚实
So if you'll just be honest with me,
我就能原谅你
I can forgive you.
那会是我最艰难的决定
It'll be the hardest thing I've ever done,
但我会原谅你
but I'll do it.
你必须告诉我真♥相♥
But you have to... you have to tell me the truth.
看 我现在快死了
Look, I'm in trouble here.
你得打电♥话♥求助
We need to call someone.
除非你承认自己犯下的罪行
Not until you admit what you've done.
我爱你
I love you.
我所做的都是为了你
Anything I may have done, I did for you.
因为你希望我这么做
Because you wanted me to.
你自己最清楚
You know you did.
我们得叫救护车
We need to call the ambulance.
你睡着时我叫了
I... called them while you were asleep.
他们在路上
They're already on their way.
区分谁好谁坏
It's not always that easy to distinguish
永远都很困难
the good guys from the bad guys.
罪人能让你吃惊
Sinners can surprise you.
圣徒也一样
And the same is true for saints.
为什么我们要简单的把人定义成好或坏?
Why do we try to define people as simply good or simply evil?
因为没人愿意承认善良和罪恶
Because no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty
共存于心灵
can live side by side in one heart...
任何人都可以做任何事
And that anyone is capable of anything.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表