剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I've gonna ask you a question,
我希望你诚实地回答我
and I want you to tell me the truth
你挪用我的钱了吗
Did you steal from me?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
求你别撒谎了 告诉我真♥相♥
Please don't lie. Just tell me
你想听什么真♥相♥
Is that what you want to hear?
我必须承认用了你的钱我们才能继续吗
Do I have to say it so that we can move on?
好吧 我用了
Fine I did it.
但我第一个就把你的钱还清了
But yours was the first money I paid back,
我们的帐已经一笔勾销了
so the slate's been wiped clean.
过去的就让它过去吧
Let's just move past it
苏苏
Suzie?
很抱歉 我真的没法再相信你了
I'm sorry. I just can't trust you anymore
不 你可以的 -不 我不能
Yes, you can! -No can't
你能的 -不能了
You can. -Can' t.
把合同给我
Give me the contract!
不
No!
好 好 好吧
Okay, okay, fine
你想干什么
What are you doing?!
你想把我也拉下水吗
Are you trying to take me down with you?!
我可没有在水里
I am not going down!
我活得好好的
My life is great!
我从没有如此高兴过
I have never been happier,
也没有这么精瘦过
and I've never been thinner!
滚开 你这个悍妇
Get off me, you amazon!
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
你给我留了信 你说想和我谈谈
You left me a message. You said you wanted to talk.
是的 我还以为你会晚一点过来
Yeah, I thought you'd schedule an appointment later
我现在浑身都是汗臭味 自己都嫌恶心
Right now I'm sort of disgusting and sweaty
我是个刑事律师 再恶心的我都见过
I'm a criminal lawyer. I've seen worse
给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗
So did you find a new lawyer for Mr Charming?
我不想找新律师 我认准你了
I don't want a new lawyer I want you.
卡洛斯也是 只是他还没开窍
So does Carlos. He just doesn't realize it yet.
88年勃艮第的DRC葡萄酒 我喜欢
A 1988 romanee-conti la tache I'm impressed
老实说 卡洛斯有点把你当成威胁了
Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you.
他觉得如果我们俩在一起呆久了
He thinks if we spend too much time together,
会发生…一些事
that something... might happen
某人的想象力还真丰富
Somebody's got an active imagination
开酒器呢
Corkscrew?
大卫 我们不是来喝酒的 好吗
David, we're not here to drink wine, okay?
我们在谈正事
This is business
你必须让卡洛斯知道你是值得信任的
Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you.
我要怎么做呢
How am I gonna do that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
告诉他你婚姻美满或者你是同志
Tell him you're happily married or... or gay
对 没错
Yeah, right.
你是个律师 成天对陪审团撒谎
You're a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time.
你就不能随便编几句谎话吗
Can't you just make something up?
我事业有成 已经不需要
I'm past the point in my career
为接案子而低声下气了 很抱歉
where I have to beg for work. I'm sorry
好吧 大卫
Okay, David,
我已经在拼命挽救自己的婚姻了
I'm holding my marriage together by my fingernails.
如果卡洛斯不能减刑
If Carlos serves his full sentence,
我觉得我们俩就吹了
I don't think we're gonna make it,
所以 求你了 我需要你
so please, I need you
我不得不说 卡洛斯的眼光真不错
I'll say this much for Carlos. He's got excellent taste...
我是说 看酒的眼光 蒙特拉谢 好东西
in wine. Montrachet. It's good stuff
你到底肯不肯帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
我们明天去见卡洛斯
We'll go see Carlos tomorrow.
我会让他回心转意的
I'll turn him around for you
真的吗 你打算怎么说
Really? What are you gonna say?
见机行事吧 我不想表现得太死板
Play it by ear. I don't wanna sound too over-rehearsed
那酒是我的
Hey, that's my wine
从我的佣金里扣吧
Deduct it from my bill.
一切都归咎于那次错误的房♥地♥产♥投资
It all started with bad real estate investments
你应该早点坦白的
You should have just come clean
没错 谎话像毒品 一沾就上瘾
Yeah, well, you tell one lie, the second one comes easy.
你要不断地编新的谎话来自圆其说
Then you're making up new lies to cover up the old ones
很快就无法回头了 你明白吗
Pretty soon, you can't turn back, you know?
明白
I do
珍妮一得知此事就带着孩子走了
When Jeannie finally caught on, she took the kids.
她把家具一扫而空
She took the furniture.
银行把我的房♥子收走了
The bank locked me out of my own house.
所以我更不能再丢掉你这个客户
That's why I can't lose you as a client
实在抱歉 你已经丢掉了
Well, I'm sorry, but you have.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
不过你不会失去我的友谊
You'll never lose my friendship, though
我是认真的
I mean that.
真的吗
Really?
当然 你是我的洛尼
Of course. You're my Lonny
你是我的苏苏
And you're my Susie
你是我的苏苏
You're my Susie.
你犯什么病啊
Oh! What the hell is wrong with you?!
我是你的洛尼 这可是你说的
I'm your Lonny. That's what you said.
不是那种啊 -可是我觉得
Not like that. -But I thought
我俩之间一直都惺惺相惜啊
I mean, there's always been this magnetism.
不 从来都没有 以后也不会有
No, there has not been, and there never will be!
我的老天
Oh, my god!
但我才刚开始坦白呢
But I was just coming clean!
等等 摩根
Hey, Morgan!
有个声称袭击了梅勒妮·福斯特的人
Got a letter from some guy claiming
寄来了一封信
he attacked Melanie Foster.
你找我就为这事吗
You ran me down for that?
我收到的奇奇怪怪的信多了
I got dozens of kooks coming out of the woodwork,
个个都说我们抓错了人
all saying we arrested the wrong guy
这个人知道凶器是一把斧头
This one knows about the axe.
(芝加哥警局 雅典街714号♥)
范德坎普太太 我把遗体运来了
Here you go, Mrs Van de Kamp
谢谢你 灵车就在外边
Thank you. The hearse is right outside,
跟着我过去吧
so if you'll just follow me.
糟了 还有份表格要您填一下
Oh, shoot. There's a form I need you to sign
可是我给落在办公室了
I think I left it back in the office
没事我等你 -好的
That's all right I'll wait -Okay.
亲爱的 我就在你身边
I'm here, sweetheart,
我会把一切都照料好的
and I'm gonna take care of everything.
不用我说 你也知道的对吗
But you knew that, didn't you?
你一直都知道 你可以依赖我的
You've always known that you can count on me.
范德坎普太太
Mrs Van de Kamp.
巴顿警探 你怎么在这儿呢
Detective Barton, what are you doing here?
处理些公务而已
Oh, just taking care of some business.
这是
Is this
是的 这是雷克斯
Yes This is Rex.
我想再次谢谢你为我所做的事
L-I wanna thank you again for what you did
被那些荒唐的指控折腾了这么久后
It was so refreshing to be treated with kindness
你的好意真是令我倍感欣慰
after weeks of just ludicrous accusations
医生可没觉得他们的指控很荒唐
The doctor doesn't think they're ludicrous.
这我知道
Well, I know,
但雷克斯是在他的照看下去世的
but Rex died in his care.
所以他自然想要怪罪到别人头上
I mean, of course he'd like to blame someone else.
但他做的化验显示…
But the tests he did, uh...
请不要再跟我提什么化验的事了
Oh, please don't talk to me about tests
雷克斯不是被毒死的
Rex was not poisoned,
所有我认识的人都不会相信的
and no one I know believes that he was.
可雷克斯信了
Rex did
什么
What?
当医生告诉他有人在对他下毒时
Well, the doctor told Rex he was being poisoned,
他相信了
and Rex believed him.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know that?
(布里 我理解 我原谅你)
这你是从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
雷克斯死后 在他病床上找到的
We found that in Rex's bed after he died.
这是他的笔迹对吧
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表