剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我还以为要亲生的孩子
But I thought you wanted a kid with your own d.N.A.?
血缘没什么关系
Blood isn't everything.
嘿!
Mmm.
我听说昨天你的孩子丢了
Hey! I heard ya lost your kids yesterday.
是的
Yeah.
没事了 只是有点奇怪
It was cleared up. It was just a little confusion.
问你件事
Uh, help me out here with something.
你到底想要怎么样的保姆?
What exactly is it you look for in a baby-sitter?
什么?
Excuse me?
像你说的 我可能是古板
Well, I may be ancient, like you say,
可我决不会醉得弄丢三个孩子
but I've never gotten drunk and lost track of three kids.
什么?
What?
布里过来找你孩子时我闻到了酒气.
I smelled wine on Bree Van De Kamp when she was looking for your boys.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous. Is it?
昨天我看见她像酒鬼一样醉倒在
Yesterday I found her passed out on her front lawn,
草坪上 我认识布里这么多年
drunk as a skunk. I've known Bree for years and years.
她不可能在看我孩子时醉倒
There's no way she was drinking while baby-sitting my kids.
所以 到别的地方去散布你的谣言吧
So... just go spread your poison somewhere else. Okay?
我只是想告诉你
I just thought I'd do you a favor and let you know,
就这样
that's all.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well, thanks.
嗨
Hi.
你从昨天的事里恢复过来了吗?
You, um, you recovered from all of yesterday's excitement?
老实说我还没忘掉它
Oh, truthfully, I haven't been able to get my mind off it.
吓坏了 对吧?
What a scare, huh?
是啊 我还是不明白
Yeah, although I-I still can't figure out
孩子们怎么从你身边溜走的
how my boys managed to sneak past you.
你知道这个年纪的男孩
Well, you know how boys are at the age.
就像逃跑专家
They're escape artists.
比闪电还快
They're like lightning.
但是潘妮
It's just, penny...
潘妮?
Penny?
我是说 我不明白
Well, I mean, I just don't understand
波特和彼特森 怎么能把她放进推车
how Porter and Preston managed to wrangle her into the stroller
走出你家大门
and then make it out your front door
而你完全没有注意
without you even noticing.
我猜你如果不是睡着了
I guess if you'd fallen asleep...
这不可能发生 只是猜测
It could've happened like that, I-I guess.
我想我一定是在打扫厨房♥
You know, I think, um, I must have been cleaning the kitchen,
因为洗碗机的声音 所以我没有注意到
and I-I just didn't hear them because of the noise from the dishwasher.
我先得道歉 这听起来像在指责
Look, I apologize in advance for how this is going to sound,
但一定得问 因为不然我很不安
but I have to ask. It's just gonna eat away at me.
你是在照看我孩子时喝酒吗?
Were you drinking while baby-sitting my kids?
不!
No!
我只喝了一点点葡萄酒
Oh... You know, I may have had just the tiniest little bit of chardonnay.
天啊 你喝醉睡了过去
Oh, gosh, you got drunk, and you passed out.
勒奈特 如果我合上过眼
Lynette, if I close my eyes even for a moment,
都是因为我在服用的抗组织胺
it's because of these antihistamines I've been taking.
真的?
Really?
所以昨天你醉倒在草坪上?
Is that why you passed out on your front lawn yesterday morning?
现在你是用指责的口气在说话
Now that you're speaking to me in a fairly accusatory tone,
要我提醒你我只是在帮你忙?
may I remind you that I was doing you a favor?
你置我的孩子于危险 而且还撒谎
You put my kids in danger, and then you lied about it.
你知道这有多严重吗?
Do you not get how big that is?
你是在酗酒吗?
Do you have some kind of problem with alcohol?
不 我唯一的麻烦就是你的孩子
No! The only problem I have is with your children.
是你的纵容他们才会无药可救的
They're incorrigible because you let them run amok.
就算我没醉
And if I hadn't drifted off,
他们也会趁我在浴室逃出去
they would have waited until I was in the bathroom
或者趁我打电♥话♥或洗衣服
or stuck on the phone or upstairs doing laundry.
你一天到底喝多少酒?
On any given day, how many glasses of wine do you put away?
我不想谈下去了
I will not be spoken to like that.
不想
I just won't.
无论何时 我们都需要帮助
Now and then, we allneed a little help...
所以我们请人帮忙
So we ask for small favors.
谢谢 我欠你一次
Thanks. I owe you one.
但我们最好
But it's always best
提防招之而来的帮助
to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue.
来 吻新娘吧
Well, go on. Kiss the bride.
因为就算是小小的帮忙
Because even the smallest of favors...
当然 汤姆 我愿意帮你看孩子
Sure thing, Tom. I'd be happy to baby-sit for you.
注意到我的雨槽堵了吗?
My, have you noticed how clogged my rain gutters are?
都要付出代价
Carries a price tag.
是啊 每个人都有自己的小算盘
Yes, everyone has an agenda.
伊内兹阿姨 我听说你要动手术了
I heard about your operation, aunt Inez,
我现在就坐飞机
and I'm jumping on a plane right now
来帮你
to come and help you out.
不管他们说了什么
No matter what they may tell us.
不 我很乐意
No, I'm happy to,
需要多久我就呆多久
and I'm prepared to stay as long as it takes.
很少的情况下
And in those rare instances
帮助完全没有隐藏的动机
where thereis no ulterior motive,
我们会很吃惊自己没有意识到那个真♥相♥
we're so taken aback that we may fail to recognize the truth...
只有深爱我们的朋友会无私的奉献
That a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表