剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
五年前
Five years ago,
苏珊·德尔菲诺在美景镇纪念医院一号♥产房♥ 生下了一个儿子
Susan Delfino gave birth to a son in delivery room "a" of Fairview memorial hospital.
片刻之后 莱拉·黛西在产房♥二号♥生了一个女儿
Moments later, Lila dash gave birth to a daughter in delivery room "B."
第二天大约十点
Around 10:00 the next morning,
当二位新妈妈正要离开医院
as the two new mothers were leaving the hospital,
她们险些撞到对方
they nearly ran into each other.
当然 她们并不知道
Of course, they never knew this.
实际上
In fact,
苏珊和莱拉若知道在今后几年
Susan and Lila would have been surprised to know
她们的生活充满交集 会倍感惊奇
how often their paths would cross over the years.
她们在当地咖啡店错过
They almost met at the local coffee shop...
还有一次是在宠物医院候诊室
And another time at their veterinarian's office...
更有一次是在美景镇踏板车比赛的看台上错过
And again in the bleachers of the Fairview flyers.
除了这些以外 直到某一个星期二
But despite these close calls, Susan and Lila never met...
苏珊和莱拉并没有见面 那天苏珊决定 和他丈夫 去一家很棒的餐馆庆祝纪念日
Until one Tuesday, when Susan decided to take her husband to a fancy restaurant for their anniversary...
与此同时 莱拉决定带着她的女儿去买♥♥冰激凌
At the same time, Lila decided to take her daughter to buy some ice cream.
那晚才是苏珊·德尔非诺和
That was the night that Susan Delfino
莱拉·黛西真正遇见的时刻
and Lila dash finally ran into each other.
麦克
Aah! Mike!
我们终将有一天
It will happen to all of us eventually.
会问自己
The moment will come when we ask ourselves...
时间流逝到哪里去了
Where did the time go?
曾经在襁褓中的孩子们
How did the children I once cradled...
为何一夜长大
Grow up so very quickly?
为何我曾梦想的生活
How did the life I dreamt of...
变成一段我从未想过的事业
Turn into a career I never expected?
为何渐渐无法认识
And how did that woman I saw each day in the mirror...
镜中的自己
Become someone I don't even recognize?
胡安妮塔 这件裙子太紧了
Juanita, this dress is awfully tight.
我觉得你穿不进去
I don't think you can get into it.
不 它很漂亮 我穿得下
No, it's pretty. I can do it.
这件可以吗 -我想我们还要大一号♥
How's that one fit? Oh, I think we're gonna need the next size up. Ahem!
这已经是最大号♥了
Uh, there is no next size up.
公主裙只适合7岁以下的女生
They don't make Princess dresses for girls over 7.
她才四岁半
She's only 4 1/2.
我女儿受邀去参加一个公主派对
Oh. Wow. Look, my daughter was invited to a Princess party,
我不能让全场就她一个人没有公主裙穿
so I can't let her be the only girl there without a Princess dress.
有没有去角色扮装部看看
Did you try the costume section?
我想史莱克太太的衣服可能适合她
I bet they'd have a Mrs. Shrek dress that would fit her.
胡安妮塔 把裙子脱了 我们走
Juanita, take off the dress! We're going.
不要 我穿得进去
No! I can do it.
我能理解你
Look, I feel for you.
我侄女也有体重困扰 我女儿才没有体重困扰呢
My niece also has a weight problem. My daughter does not have a weight problem.
她只是有点婴儿肥
She has a little baby fat, that's all.
实际上 问题出在这家商店 完全没有为正常四岁女孩准备好服装
In fact, the only problem she has is this store being completely unprepared for a perfectly average 4-year-old girl. Uh-oh.
收钱吧
Just ring it up.
不
No, no, no!
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, for god sakes. What's wrong now?
我再说一次 表达的概念是这样的 甜心
Once again, the concept is, sweetie,
你把派从烤箱中拿出
you're taking the pie out of the oven,
你红红的脸流露出惊喜
your face aglow with surprise.
我为什么要惊喜 -因为派做的很完美
Why am I surprised? Because it turned out so perfectly.
这没有什么好惊喜的 我的派一向都很完美
Well, that's no surprise. My pies are always perfect.
好吧 这是你做过最完美的一个派
All right. It's your best pie ever.
你超越自我
You've topped yourself. Hmm?
我在尝之前就知道了吗
Mm. And I know this before I've tasted it?
甜心 你想什么表情就什么表情吧
Sweetie, just make whatever face you want.
我只是想让你的食谱书畅销
I just think you'll sell more cookbooks
别摆出一副死鱼脸的
if you don't look like you just made love to an ice cube.
安德鲁 我想休息一下
Andrew, dear, I'm going to take a little break.
麻烦告诉那位先生 如果他再叫我甜心
Would you please tell this gentleman that if he calls me "sweetie"
我会抢了他的相机 让他好看
one more time, I'm gonna grab his camera and take a picture of his colon?
你听见了吧
You got that, right?
凯瑟琳 你来这干什么
Katherine, hi. What are you doing here?
要付钱给服务员 但是你又把钱箱钥匙拿走了
The waiters need to be paid, and you took the key to the cashbox... again.
抱歉 付哪次的钱 亚美尼亚婚礼 还是给300人的午餐
Oh. Sorry. Paid for what? The Armenian wedding? Lunch for 300?
是付给那次园艺俱乐部的早餐
It was right after the breakfast for the garden club,
你也没有来 -我很抱歉
which you also missed. Look, I'm sorry.
我不知道照相要这么久
I didn't know a photo shoot would take this long.
谁知道给书的封面摆个姿势要这么久
I mean, who knew it'd be this hard to pose for a book cover?
没事的
Oh, you'll be fine.
你最擅长的事情 大概就是当主厨
If there's one thing you're really good at,
凯瑟琳
it's posing as a chef. Okay, Katherine.
我知道这本书占用了我全部时间
I know this book has been monopolizing my time,
你觉得工作太多又不被重视
and you feel overworked and undervalued.
但是我很感激你 实际上 我准备了一个礼物给你
But I do appreciate you. In fact, I have a gift for you.
是我新书的样本
It's the galleys of my new book.
读第二页
Read page 2.
"献给凯瑟琳·梅菲尔 一位好的厨师和更好的朋友"
"For Katherine Mayfair... "a wonderful cook and an even better friend."
你把它献给我了
You dedicated it to me?
是你让一切成为可能
Well, you make this all possible.
我无以回报
It's the least I could do.
打扰一下
Ahem! Excuse me.
时间就是金钱 快点开工 甜心
Time is money. Chop-chop, sweetie.
安德鲁 我们有备用的派吗
Andrew... Do we have a backup pie?
有的 我们有
Yes. Yes, we do.
很好
Good.
大盲注
And the big blind...
刚好拿到个J 瞎猫碰到死耗子了
Catches a Jack on the river.
普雷斯顿
Preston?
妈
Mom!
你在这干什么 -不要惊慌
What the hell's going on here? Don't freak out.
我们只是在玩牌 -是吗 为什么不在家里玩
We're just playing cards. Oh, yeah? Why didn't you play at home?
为什么在这里躲躲藏藏的
Why did you have to sneak in here?
龙舌兰酒 五美元
Tequila shots! 5 bucks!
知道答案了
Ah. Asked and answered.
所有人都出去 游戏结束了
Okay, that's it! Everybody out. Game's over.
我能用一下椅子吗
Can I have your chair for a second?
看着 妈妈来了 派对结束了
Hey! Look up here! Mom's here. Party's over.
大门开着 快走 快
Door's open. Out you go. Go on. Shoo!
你们做了很多蠢事
Wow. You guys have pulled a lot of stupid stunts.
但是这事情
But this?
这个
This?
用我们的酒类许可证 我们的生计做赌注
Risking our liquor license, our livelihood?
谁会知道
Who's going to find out?
我们玩这个已经一个月了
I mean, we've been running this game for a month,
还没有人 -太难以置信了 你们关禁闭两周
and nobody... Unbelievable. You guys are grounded for two weeks.
不过我们还有个返校舞会
But we have homecoming.
继续抱怨吧 我喜欢这样
Yeah, yeah! Keep complaining. I'd love to make it a year.
现在把这地方打扫干净
Now clean this place up. Now!
真赞
Oh. Oh. Wow. That was fantastic.
太棒了
Amazing.
你真不可思议
Whew. You were incredible.
你也是
So were you. Oh. And...
你该走了
Time to go.
苏珊
Whew. Susan?
这样都4个月了吧
So it's been, what, four months?
你从没想让我留下过夜吗
Are you ever gonna let me spend the night?
我不知道 快点 速度
I don't know. Come on, zippy, zippy.
好啦 只是
Okay. It's just, you know...
一般都是姑娘们求我留下来过夜
Girls usually beg me to spend the night.
不错呀 你肯定不必为找地方睡觉发愁了
Well, good, then you shouldn't have any problem
好吧 我知道规矩
finding a place to sleep. Fine. I know the drill.
我不能留下来过夜 不能见你的朋友
I can't spend the night. I can't meet your friends.
不能见你的儿子
I can't meet your son. I'm just wondering...
我只是在想 能不能不要这么偷偷摸摸的了
Is this ever gonna turn into something normal? You know, you're a guy,
你只是和我共享热辣性福生活的家伙
and we just had hot sex,
我没让你搂着我睡觉
and I didn't force you to cuddle.
快走 快走 和哥们吹牛去
So run! Go! Brag to your friends.
听我说
Look...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表