剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是她祖母的戒指 家传之宝
That's his grandmother's ring. It's a family heirloom.
他也许只是拿去清洗什么的
And, you know, he might just be having it cleaned or something.
还有一件东西
Except for one thing...
在旁边
Lying right next to it...
是份结婚手续文件
Was a prenup!
卡尔是律师
Oh. Well, Karl is a lawyer,
可能是他客户的
and it could just be a prenup for another client.
嫉妒不是什么好事
Boy, jealousy is one ugly thing up close.
哦 不 伊迪 你知道吗
Oh, no, Edie... No, you know what?
我可要去了
I'm gonna take the high road and...
才不管你的小心眼
And I'm gonna ignore your nastiness.
恕我失陪 要回去了
If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my table
然后订婚
and getting engaged.
哦
Ohh!
嗨 看到那个人了?
Oh, hi. Um, do you see that man over there?
深色头发 很英俊
Dark hair, handsome.
我要你悄悄把这个给他
I need you to slip this to him without anybody noticing.
上帝啊 你就不能停一下
God, youneverstop.
我告诉过你 不会离开我妻子
I told you, I'm not divorcing my wife.
我和你只是为了性
I'm in this for the sex,
你不接受就下地狱吧
and if you can't accept it, then go to hell.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我想你说这道甜点很特殊
Well, I thought you said this dessert was special.
当你把它放到嘴里时
When you put it in your mouth and eat it.
你有毛病吗? 那么
What is wrong with you? Well...
没事
Nothing.
卡洛斯 真意外
Carlos, what a surprise.
进来吧 我想你可能需要
Come on in. I thought you could use your bags.
是啊 真巧
Oh, yes. The perfect timing.
我刚洗了澡 需要换件衣服
I just took a shower and needed something to change into.
放在这里 真好 谢谢你
Here, leave it here. This is fine. Thank you.
听着 你有时间吗?
Listen, do you have a minute?
我有事要和你谈谈
Um, because I need to talk to you about something.
好 当然 坐下吧 边说我边穿衣服
Hmm, yeah, sure. Sit down. -Talk as I dress.
我会开着门这样就能听到了
I'll leave the door open so I can hear.
看 我在... 我在考虑你的代♥孕♥提议
Look, I was, uh, I was thinking about your surrogacy idea.
嗯
Mm-hmm?
我想这能解决我们所有的问题
And I think it could be the answer to all of our problems.
如果你还有兴趣
That is, if you're still interested.
有! 有兴趣
Yes! I mean, uh, I am.
但我想加布不会同意
Buti-i just think that Gaby will never let it happen.
不不 能说服她 我知道
No, no. No, she can be convinced. I know it.
能帮我拉一下吗?
Can you please, uh, zip me up? Huh?
拉链!卡住了
My zipper! It's stuck. Ahem.
动作真快
You did that so fast.
我认识个人也那么棒
I know someone who works out.
就像我说的 我觉得代♥孕♥的主意能成
As I was saying, I think the surrogacy idea could work.
嗯
Um...
但你和加布得解决些问题
But you and Gaby are gonna have to mend some fences.
都那么久了 还有什么关系?
After such a long time, what is the point?
露西亚 听我说完
Lucia, please, hear me out.
加布年青的时候经历了很多事情
There was a lot of stuff that Gaby went through when she was younger...
很多事你并不知道
A lot of stuff that you don't know about.
如果我是你就去问问她
And I think that if you went to her and asked her about it,
然后一起忘记这件事
then the two of you could finally get past it.
你在说什么事 卡洛斯?
What stuff are you talking about, Carlos?
你的第二个丈夫 亚历山大
Your second husband, Alejandro?
当加布15岁时 他侵犯了她
When Gaby was 15, he assaulted her sexually.
她是这么和你说的?
Is that what she told you?
看 我知道我告诉你的
Look, I know that it comes as a shock for you
会让你震惊
to be hearing it from me...
卡洛斯 我知道他们在做♥爱♥
Carlos, please, I am aware they had sex.
但是加布丽尔诱惑他的
But it was Gabriela who seduced him.
什么?
Excuse me?
她一直嫉妒我
She was always jealous of me.
我都不记得有多少次她穿我的鞋
You don't know how many times I caught her wearing my shoes,
戴我的首饰
trying on my jewelry...
我叫她别碰我的东西 但她不听
And I'd scream at her to leave my things alone, but no,
她想要我有的东西
she wanted whatever I had.
有一晚 她瞄上了亚历山大
Then one night, she set her sights on Alejandro.
相信我 没人被强♥奸♥
Believe me, no one got raped.
露西亚 她才十五岁
Lucia, she was only 15 years old.
知道吗 这些年有很多男人离开我
You know, a lot of men have left me over the years,
我从不知道原因
and I never knew the reason.
但亚历山大离开我 我知道为什么
But when Alejandro left, I knew exactlywhy it happened.
加布丽尔让他坠入情网
Gabriela made him fall in love with her.
过了很多年我才原谅她
Oh, it took me so many years to forgive her.
你原谅她?
Youforgaveher?
当然
But of course.
否则我不会愿意帮她生孩子
I couldn't have offered to carry her baby unless I had.
卡尔!卡尔!
Karl. Karl!
过来
Come here!
为什么不接手♥机♥?
Why didn't you answer your damn cell phone?
我关机了 什么事?
I turned it off. What's going on?
伊迪在哪里? 她在楼上
Where's Edie? She's upstairs.
餐厅回来后她情绪就很糟
She's been in a pissy mood ever since we left the restaurant.
我不知道怎么了 她发现戒指和文件
I don't know what's wrong with her. She found the ring and the prenup
在你公文箱里的 她以为
in your briefcase. She thought you were gonna
今晚你要求婚 不
pop the question tonight. Oh, no.
是的 如果没人受到伤害 这个假结婚才成立
Oh, yes. You know, this whole fake marriage thing was okay when nobody was getting hurt.
我们干了什么?这只是个谎话 我因为个谎话失去了麦克
What are we doing? It's a lie! I lost Mike over a lie,
现在可能因为又一个谎话失去罗恩医生
and now I'm doing the same thing to Dr. Ron,
看看伊迪 她多失望
and... and look at Edie. She was devastated.
我不认为我能这么做 你不能取消婚礼
I don't think I can go through with this. You can't call off the wedding.
手术的费用怎么办? 我不知道
How are you gonna pay for your surgery? I don't know.
也许可以卖♥♥♥车♥
You know, I'll just... I'll sell the car.
苏姗 我们说的是你的健康
Susie, this is your health we're talking about.
我们要结婚 卡尔
We're getting married. Karl...
别 罗恩医生会第一个
No. Dr. Ron would be the first to say
赞成你这么做
that you're doing the right thing.
我会想办法哄伊迪
I'll figure out some way to handle Edie.
怎么做?你怎么能哄伊迪?
How? How are you gonna handle Edie?
可怜的女人今天看着梦想破灭
That poor woman's dreams exploded in her face tonight.
这不是你买♥♥束花或别的什么给她就可以的
You know, it's not like you can just go out and buy her flowers, and everything will be better.
那么我就向她求婚
Then I'll propose to her.
那有点极端
Well, that's a little extreme.
还好 我是很有可能那么做
Not really. I was probably gonna do it eventually anyhow.
显然和她真正结婚前先要和你离婚
Obviously we're gonna have to get a divorce before I can actually marry her.
但是 厄... 怎么?
But, uh... what?
没什么 只是
Nothing. I just...
我不知道你那么爱她
I didn't know that you loved her like that.
她像个大孩子 很可爱
She's a great kid. Total package.
怎么了苏姗?嫉妒?
What's the matter, susie q? Jealous?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
好吧 这很好
Well, okay, this is good because...
如果这次的事
You know, if this experience helped you to realize
让你发现了自己的真感情
your true feelings, then, uh...
那么我们至少做了件好事
Then we did something good here.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah. I think we have.
来
Come here.
不敢相信你觉得我嫉妒
I can't believe you thought I was jealous.
我对你已经没有什么感觉了
It's not like I still have feelings for you anymore.
你是对的 我♥干♥了蠢事
You're right. I-I was just fooling around.
怎么样?
So? How did it go?
还好 我放下行礼就走了
Fine. I just dropped off the luggage and left.
干嘛这样?
Oh. Mmm. What was that for?
情不自禁
No reason.
嘿 我在想
Hey, I was thinking...
我们该考虑一下收养
Weshould look into adoption.
真的?
Seriously? Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表