剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你觉得为什么?
Why do you think?
嘿 苏茜
Hey, susie.
卡尔 这段婚姻...
Karl, this marriage...
我们的这段婚姻 是假的
Our marriage, this fake marriage,
仅此而已 是不是? 假的
that's what it is, right? Fake.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这是什么?
What's this?
没什么
Nothing.
是吗?
Yeah? Mm-hmm.
好 那么 跟着我说
Okay, then, repeat after me.
"我们是假结婚
"Our marriage is fake,
而我要娶我真正爱的女人...
"and I'm going to marry the woman ireallylove...
伊迪.布利特为妻"
Edie britt."
如果那是你要我说的
If that's what you want me to say.
不不不不 不是我要你说
No, no, no, no! It's not about whatiwant you to say.
得是你心甘情愿说你想娶伊迪
Youhave to want to say that you want to marry Edie.
不用担心这个 苏茜
Don't worry about this, susie.
为什么你还要拿着那个?
Why are you hanging on to that?
我有时想要看看
I need to look at it from time to time.
为什么?
Why?
把它当作对我的惩罚
Consider it my punishment.
毁掉了曾经对我来说最美好的事情
For screwing up the best thing that ever happened to me.
噢 噢 不不不 这不可能
Oh. Oh, no, no, no. This is not happening.
不
No, what? Mmm. Mmm!
噢 卡尔 你...
Oh, Karl! Oh! Will you...
你疯了吗 -那你告诉我该怎么做 苏茜
Are you crazy?! Just tell me what to do, susie.
如果你想让我娶伊迪 我会的
If you want me to marry Edie, I will.
如果你要我取消婚礼 我也会做的
You want me to call off the wedding, I'll do it.
无论你要我做什么我都愿意 我是你的俘虏
I'll do whatever you want. I'm putty.
卡尔
Karl! Whoa!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我 只是 恩 只是在整理外套
I'm, just, uh, putting away some coats.
噢
Oh.
好 是拆礼物的时候了
Well, it's time to open my presents.
我们走吧
Let's go.
♪♪♪
你好
Oh, hello.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 恩 给我来点专业推荐
Hi. Um, I need some advice from a professional.
我想要喝个酩酊大醉
I'd like to get stinking drunk.
你有什么酒能立竿见影的吗?
Do you have anything that can accomplish that in a hurry?
我把心理助产手册忘在钱包里了
I forgot the lamaze book in my purse!
别管了 来吧 我们能行的
Oh, forget it. Come on. Let's go. We'll wing it.
噢 我们错过了
Oh, we missed it!
孩子自己溜出去了
The kid just slipped right out.
你们是亲属吗?
Are you family?
他们是孩子的父母
They're the parents.
你想来试试吗?
Would you like to help?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
看起来你们能搞定
You guys look like you got it covered.
你确定 亲爱的?
Oh, are you sure, honey?
来吧 加布
Come on, Gaby.
我只是 恩...
I just, um...
我不想给你们添乱
I-I don't wanna do anything to screw it up.
她没那么脆弱
She won't break.
来这
Here.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
噢 亲爱的 你是对的
Oh, honey, you were right.
什么?
About what?
这一切都是值得的
It was all worth it.
餐具 我正好需要 勒奈特
Serving bowls. Just what I needed, Lynette.
盒子底下有份礼品清单
There's a gift receipt taped to the bottom of the box.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh. Thank god!
好 接下来是费丽莎送的
Okay, the next one is from Felicia.
我希望你能喜欢
I do hope you like it.
你知道人们说什么吗...
Oh, you know what they say...
小包装盒里面总是有好东西
Good things come in small packages.
是什么?
What is it?
牙齿?
Teeth?
假牙
Dentures.
那是我亲爱的姐姐玛莎用过的
They were my dear sister Martha's.
我想你们大概都不知道 不过当她还是个孩子的时候
I'm sure none of you knew, but she had orthodontic issues
就开始做牙齿矫正了
from the time she was a child.
噢
Oh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这礼物 对与订婚典礼来说有点不合时宜
I know it's an unconventional gift for an engagement party,
不过你和玛莎是如此亲密的朋友 伊迪
but you and Martha were such close friends, Edie.
我想你需要某些私人的东西
I wanted you to have something truly personal
来纪念她
to remember her by,
因为她走的是那么突然
since she left us so... Abruptly.
你知道
You know,
当保罗.杨掐住她并捏碎她的喉管
when Paul young strangled her, crushed her windpipe
还把她活埋在
and buried her alive
满是垃圾的的路旁
next to a garbage-strewn hiking trail.
费丽莎 恩...我想你喝多了
Felicia, uh... I think you've had enough.
我道歉 如果我有什么冒犯之处
I do apologize if I've offended anyone,
不过...当你们所有人都在闲聊
but... while you all are chitchatting
和享用这些粘粘的开胃点心的时候
and eating these gummy hors d'oeuvres,
请记住...
just remember...
你们正和一个谋杀犯在一起
You're in the company of a murderer.
♪♪♪
布里?
Bree?
布里?
Bree?
你怎么不打电♥话♥给堂娜?
Why didn't you call Donna?
我不要堂娜
Hmm. I don't need Donna.
我要你
I need you.
你知道吗 我不怎么喜欢红头发
You know, I don't even like redheads.
好了 该我了
Okay, it's my turn.
嘘 就一会儿
Shh. In a minute.
你看 你呛着她了
Come on, you're hogging her.
告诉我 你告诉我是谁 利比
Tell me! You tell me who it is, Libby.
你喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
他是谁 利比? 恩?
Who is he, Libby? Hmm?
我应该知道
I got to know.
我已经告诉你了 就是个牛仔
I already told you, he's just some rodeo guy.
我都不记得他叫什么了 -你撒谎
I don't even remember his name. Liar!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我要给自己点火
I am gonna light myself on fire.
他打算给自己淋上Coffee Liqueur(酒名)然后点燃?
He's gonna light himself on fire with coffee liqueur?
如果是我就不会那么做
Would not have been my choice.
告诉我是谁 不然我就点了
Tell me his name, or I'm gonna do it!
弗兰克 你现在像个白♥痴♥
Frank, you're being an idiot.
是戴尔 好了吧?是戴尔
Aah! Aah! It was Dale, okay? It was Dale.
孕妇安全
Security to maternity.
我弟弟戴尔?他还是个孩子
My brother Dale? He's a kid!
他已经19了 弗兰克 他知道后果
Well, he's 19, frank. He knows which end is up.
等等 她在说什么?
Wait, what is she saying?
还有个父亲
There's a father.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
不 -放开我
No. Leave me alone!
我不会放弃这个孩子的
I'm not giving up the baby.
我们把他弄出去
Let's get him out of here.
不 不
No! No!
安全呼叫o-b.安全呼叫o-b,计数
Security to o-b. Security to o-b, stat.
你究竟要干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
带我们的孩子回家
Taking our baby home.
她不是我们的 合同已经无效了
She's not ours. The papers aren't valid anymore.
她有亲生父亲
She has a father.
你真的想让这个漂亮的小女孩
Do youreallywanna leave this beautiful little girl
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表