剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
and Carlos is the pork,
而你就是烤箱
and you're the oven.
我要有孩子了?!
I have baby?!
okay 我们能包办一切事情
Okay, we take care of everything.
你知道 uh 医院开销
You know, uh, hospital bills
孕妇服装 以及 心理助产课
and maternity clothes and lamaze classes.
而且 理所应当 你不必干任何家务活了
And, of course, you wouldn't have to do any work.
(笑) well uh 可能的话就只有些打扫工作
Well, uh, maybe just a little light dusting.
没有别的了
Nothing major.
不要!
No!
不 萧梅 你已经没有后路了
No, xiao-Mei, you don't have a choice.
要不这么办 要不你只能回中国了
It's either this or go back to China.
不要孩子!
No to baby!
不要! (哭泣) (痛苦地呻♥吟♥)
No!
只好我们自己打扫了 不是吗?
Had to push the dusting, didn't you?
(叹息) 彼得 我不认为自己 现在不切合实际
Peter, I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
这并不是我要去宣传 我过去的沉溺的丑事
It's not like I'm gonna advertise my addiction history,
但是如果你的孩子问了一个直率的问题
but if your kids ask a direct question,
我并不想欺骗他们
I'm not gonna lie to them.
好! 啊哈 这是不错
Right! Uh-huh. Good point.
(低声) 听着 我并不是希望你去欺骗他们
Listen, I don't expect you to lie
关于酒精的事情 我的意思 他们想知道我们是怎么认识的
about the alcoholism. I mean, they know that's how we met.
这个... 你知道 其他事情
It's just... You know, the other thing.
哦! 其实事情 他们只是想去认识你
Oh! The other thing. They're just getting to know you,
所以我想让他们关注你好的一面
and so I want them to focus on your good qualities.
我不知道他们的反应
I just don't know how they'll react
如果他们知道你是个 对性上瘾的人
if they find out that you're a sex addict.
你那么高兴干吗?
What are you so happy about?
你知道妈让你过去多么愤怒吗
You know how you were mad at mom
关于不让马修来参加晚餐的事情?
about not letting Matthew come to dinner?
是?
Yeah?
我刚想出了最好的办法
I just figured out the funniest way
你可以报复她
for you to get back at her.
okay 今天如何安排的?
Okay, what's on the schedule for today?
我已经准备要讲关于 波士顿玩具的介绍了
I have got the Boston toy presentation ready to go.
实际上 我现在没太多时间做定夺
Actually, I don't have time for a full pitch,
所以就给我几个要点好了
so just give me the gist.
对不起?
Excuse me?
你知道 简单点 给我一行就行
You know, boil it down. Give me one line.
okay 一言以蔽之 玩具很有趣
Okay, basically, it's "toys are fun."
我不喜欢 你为什么不喜欢呢? 我只说了三个词
I hate it. How can you hate it? I only gave you three words.
我就是不喜欢这三个词
It's three words I hate.
我来接手 波士顿玩具公♥司♥的介绍事宜
Okay, I'm gonna take over the Boston toy company account.
不 你不能接手--同时
No, you cannot take over... In the meantime,
你们都将意识到 我不喜欢
you should all be aware I don't like the way
你们这些人填写费用报告的方式
you people have been filing your expense reports.
有很多是故意填进去的
There's been a lot of padding.
同时 我们公♥司♥正在为此出血
Meanwhile, this company is hemorrhaging money.
我要让这种现象停止
I'm gonna put a stop to it,
所以我已经雇佣了 一名善于法律的审计师
so I have hired a forensic accountant.
他会浏览这些报告 并确保任何项目都是正确的
He's gonna go through them, make sure everything's kosher.
而我发现了一条收据 有一栏的表格可疑
And I find one receipt, one bar tab that's fishy,
大量的人面临被解聘
it's grounds for dismissal.
oh 斯加沃?
Oh, Scavo?
他会从你这里开始
He's gonna start with you.
我不能相信 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I can't believe that son of a bitch
雇佣了一名审计师
hired a forensic accountant.
显然比我想象中要严重的多
He's more whipped than I thought.
well 悲惨的是 他严重低估了我们
Well, he's tragically underestimated us.
危机正在袭来
The gloves are coming off.
你知道 要不我离职算了
You know, maybe I should just quit.
什么? 昨天你还坚定信心
What? Yesterday you were up in arms.
而现在你就准备投降了? 如果艾得决定要解雇我 不久
Now you're ready to cave? If ed is determined to get me, sooner or later,
他肯定可以把我解雇掉 这只是个时间问题
he's gonna get me. It's just a matter of time.
不 不! 我们不能先投降了
No, no! We are not backing down.
我现在就要到艾得 的办公室去评评理
I'm gonna walk over to Ed's office right now,
如果你被踢出公♥司♥ 我一定要弄的一清二楚
and I'm gonna make very clear that if you're out the door,
我们确实现在有点弱势 但我们不能两个都没工作
I'm right behind ya. We can't both be unemployed.
oh 这个不可能发生 他知道这个公♥司♥
Oh, it'll never happen. He knows this place
没有我就根本运转不下去
will go down like a house of cards without me.
甜心 等等 等等!
Honey, wait. Just wait!
什么 什么?
What, what?
我不能老让我老婆罩着我
I'm not gonna hide behind my wife's skirt.
我们是一个团队 我只是做出我自己的支持
We're a team. I'm just lending support.
这个并不是像它看上去的那样
That's not the way it's gonna look
对这里其他人来说
to everybody else out there.
听着 让我和他谈 男人和男人之间的交谈
Look, let me talk to him, man to man.
如果我的方法不成功 那你继续你的方法
If my way doesn't work, then we'll do it your way.
okay 去找他
Okay, go get him.
(微弱地) 勒奈特把我卷了进来
Lynette filled me in
关于你和弗兰之间发生的事情 还有i.m.s.
about what happened with you and Fran and the I.M.,
而我要说的是 这不公平 这是错误的
and I gotta tell ya, this isn't fair. This isn't right.
oh 上帝!
Oh, my god!
oh 上帝!
Oh, my god!
汤姆 发生什么事了?
Tom, what happened?
我认为 我给了他理由了
I think I gave him just cause.
Uh...
苏珊知道她付不起现金 让那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥闭嘴
Susan knew she couldn't afford to keep the p.I.
揭露她和卡尔之间的丑事
From revealing her affair with Karl,
既然伊迪无论如何 都会知道事实真♥相♥
and since Edie would learn the truth anyway,
苏珊觉得那会是个不错的点子 如果从她这里..
Susan felt it would be better if it came from her...
怎么办呢 她准备写封信
Which is how she came to write a letter
乞求伊迪的宽容
begging Edie for forgiveness.
她的文字是如此真诚 且忠诚的
Her words were so sincere and heartfelt,
从她寄出邮件的那时起 苏珊知道...
from the moment she mailed it, Susan knew...
她必死无疑
She was a dead woman.
你知道 卡博...
You know, Caleb...
从你出生的那天起
Since the day you were born,
我一直把你想象成上天 给我的祝福
I've always thought of you as a blessing.
你知道的 是吗?
You do know that, right?
我猜是的
I guess.
为什么马修不来?
How come Matty's not here?
因为 这是 我们俩的 特殊的一天
Because this isourspecial day,
只有你和我
just you and me.
他是不是对我很生气?
Is he mad at me?
关于丹妮尔的事情?
'Cause of Danielle?
不 他知道你不是有意去 吓唬丹妮尔的
No. He knows that you didn't mean to scare her.
因为他说我去亲她没事的
'Cause he said it was okay for me to kiss her.
你刚才说什么了?
What did you say?
他说丹妮尔喜欢我
He said Danielle liked me
还有如果我亲丹妮尔 她不会对我反抗的
and that she wouldn't fight me if I gave her a kiss.
你哥哥对你说这个?
Your brother told you that?
马修说她正在等我
Matty said that she was waiting for me
而且她期待一个 非常美好的吻
and that she wanted a really big kiss.
你哥哥还对你说了什么吗?
What else did your brother tell you?
萧梅?
Xiao-Mei?
我给你做了些热可可
I made you some hot cocoa.
我猜代♥孕♥的事情估计 对你没什么吸引力 huh?
I guess the baby thing didn't really appeal to you, huh?
我知道这是个很大的请求
I know it's a lot to ask,
卡洛斯和我都把你 当成了家庭里的一份子
it's just, Carlos and I think of you as family.
你不认为我们是一家人吗?
Don't you think of us as family?
oh 是的!
Oh, yes!
你对我就像我的母亲一样
You are like mother to me.
Mm-hmm.
well 如果我们如此亲近
Well, if we are so friggin' close,
哪有什么大不了的呢?
what's the big deal?
这只是你生命中的 不起眼的九个月而已
It's nine months out of your life.
我会被糟蹋掉的
I will be ruined.
"糟蹋"?
"Ruined"?
下面
Down there.
等等
Wait.
你是不是还是个处...?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表