剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我好害怕
I was scared
你当然会害怕
Of course you were.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你 没有笑话我
For not making any jokes
小事一桩
Sure.
来 张嘴
Now, open up
拿好 -谢谢
Here. -Thank you.
请一直向前走 就在走廊尽头
Just follow this hallway, straight down there,
请随意坐
and make yourselves comfortable
为了养家
For the good of their family,
勒奈特答应了她丈夫的要求
Lynette had made a promise to her husband.
退货期有十天
And within ten days from the date of purchase,
她打算晚点再退
she intended to keep it.
这套装真好看
Oh! That's a fantastic suit.
谢啦
Hm, thanks!
我真是荣幸
I'm flattered, really
没想到你如此在意我的看法
I mean, who knew you cared so much about what I think.
我没大听懂
I don't follow you?
我只是随便说了两句
I make a few innocent comments,
你就去买♥♥了一套这么漂亮的新套装
and you go out and buy yourself a gorgeous new suit.
真是听话啊
Dance, puppet, dance!
其实 这衣服我早就买♥♥了
Well, actually, this was already in my closet
只是一直忘了穿
I just forgot about it
忘了
Forgot?
这么好的衣服 你都能忘了
You forgot that you had that suit?
早上好 -早上好
Good morning! -Good morning.
大家好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃
Hi! I'm Lynette Scavo
大家还有别的什么需要吗
Now, is everyone taken care of,
比如咖啡 或者别的什么想要的
in terms of coffee and whatever else they may like?
很好 那咱们开始吧
Great! Well, then let's get started.
我来说明一下 为什么卡马罗夫伏特加
I will show you how Kamaroff vodka
可以在维持营销成本不变的情况下
can expand its customer mindshare
提高产品的品牌影响力份额
while still holding the line on marketing costs.
这在我们帕切尔&墨菲
It's something we here at Parcher & Murphy
被称为“诱劝工程”
like to call "Persuasive Engineering".
勒奈特
Lynette.
请先停一下
Hold on one second
你那有个
You have a...
如今裙子上也会挂价签
They put the price tags on the skirts these days too
提醒一下
Just so you know.
你们瞧
Look at that, everybody.
勒奈特刚给自己买♥♥了套超赞的新套装
Lynette just bought herself a beautiful, brand new suit
看起来棒极了 对吧
Doesn't she look great?
继续吧
Go on
好吧
OK.
请坐
You may be seated.
很高兴得知你身体康复了 布莱德利先生
Good to see you back on your feet, Mr Bradley
可以开始了吗
Whenever you're ready.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
被告方要求当庭撤案
The defence moves to dismiss this case immediately
因为被告
on the grounds that the defendant...
你没事吧 布莱德利先生
Are you all right, Mr Bradley?
抱歉 法官大人 我做不到
I'm sorry, Your Honor, I just can't
没办法
I just can't.
布莱德利先生 需要休庭吗
Mr Bradley, do you need a recess?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
大卫 你要去哪
David, where are you going?!
不好意思 我不干了
I'm sorry. I quit.
你不能在听证会进行中就不干了啊
You can't just quit in the middle of a hearing!
我很希望把你的白♥痴♥老公从监狱里弄出来
I'd love to get your idiot husband out of jail,
但我不能这么做 不好意思
but I just can't do it, sorry.
为什么
Why not?
因为我爱上你了
Because I'm in love with you.
什么
What?
在医院的那天
The other day in the hospital,
我发现我对你有感觉
I started to feel something
或许只是我不知道 可能一直都有
that I don't know maybe was there all along
当我们对视的时候 我知道 你也有同样的感觉
When I look into your eyes I know you feel it too
我们应当在一起的
We belong together.
大卫 如果你不立回庭上去
David, if you don't get back in there right now,
我会拿把枪亲手毙了你
I will go get a gun and shoot you myself.
我做不到
I can' t.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请进
Come in!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
保罗
Paul!
你怎么能这么闯进来
You can't just walk into people's houses!
苏珊 你让我进来的
Susan, you told me to come in
那是因为我没想到
That's 'cause I assumed
会是你这个不速之客
you were someone I would let into my house.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我在翻我的邮件 然后发现了这个
I was looking through my mail, and I found this
你居然在找我的儿子 我很惊讶
I was surprised to discover that you were looking for my son
你该不会碰巧
You didn't happen to find anything out
知道扎克的下落吧
about where Zach might be, did you?
不 我不知道
No. No, I didn't
抱歉 我帮不了你
Sorry I can't help you out.
我来问你 是因为你也知道
I'm asking because, if you remember,
扎克以前就在这房♥子里躲过一阵子
Zach hid here in this house before.
而且据我所知 你之前一直在找他
And now I learn that you'd been searching for him.
他不在这
Well, he's not here.
嗯
Hm.
不如我们再确认一下吧
Or maybe we should double check?
他不在这 我发誓
He's not here! I swear!
你想抓什么
What are you grabbing for?
抓把刀
A knife.
我想切几个西红柿
I just want to slice some tomatoes.
我忘了是谁告诉我的 他可能在犹他州
I don't know how I know this, but I think that he's in Utah.
他坐车去邦蒂富尔了
He took a bus to Bountiful.
你有家人在那 对吧
You have family there, right?
好吧 车费是我出的
OK, I gave him the bus fare.
你用刀可得当心点
You might want to be careful with that
你看起来战战兢兢的
You seem a little jittery.
我说 我知道现在时机不对
Look, I know the timing is bad.
很不对
Pretty bad
我很抱歉
I feel terrible!
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know
他中了一枪
that he would take the bullet,
就突然发现自己爱上我了
and suddenly realize he's in love with me?
我知道是我逼你雇那混♥蛋♥的
Look, I know I pushed you into hiring that creep.
但我保证我会竭尽全力搞定这事
But I promise I will do anything I can to fix this
好吧 跟布莱德利上♥床♥去吧
All right, go have sex with Bradley.
你说什么
What?
你就想让我说出来 不是吗
That's what you want me to say, isn't it?
天哪 你俩太牛了
God, you guys are good
多完美的陷阱啊
You set me up perfectly
你以为大卫和我计划了这事
You think David and I planned this
以便我们俩能双宿双飞
so we could sleep together?
你看
Let's see
这人当着我的面说 他对你有企图
The guy tells me to my face that he wants to get in your pants.
那不过是在一周前
That's a week before my trial.
现在你就想竭尽所能搞定他
And now you can't wait to do anything to get him back?
就这么回事
Yeah.
我宁愿现在就回牢里去
I'd like to go back to jail now!
你怎么能这么看我
How dare you think that of me?
我从未对你不忠过
I have been nothing but faithful to you!
从你进来开始
...Since you've been in here.
省省吧
Save it.
我知道自己戴过绿帽子
I know when I've been outfoxed.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表