剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
剧情回顾
Previously on...
除非收养程序最终定为合法
Until the adoption is legally finalized,
否则生母仍然可以改变她的主意
the birth mother can still change her mind,
而且她已经改变主意 授权文件已经发布...
and she has. Warrants were issued...
我正要解雇汤姆 如果你解雇他 他会起诉你
I'm going to fire Tom. If you just fire him, he'll sue you,
而且我会支持他 你需要个好的理由
and I'll back him up. You need cause.
嗯 我想我会找到的 决定已经做出...
Well, I guess I'll have to find cause. Decisions were made...
我准备干些惊天动地的事
I'm going to do something so awful,
一定要让她的生活地洞山摇
it is going to rock her world.
恐吓已经说出...
Threats were spoken...
接下来我们怎么办?
So what the hell are we gonna do?
计划是...
And plans...
镇静安眠剂?
Phenobarbital?
是时候给你弟弟他应该得到的安静了
It's time to give your brother the peace he deserves.
...已经实施
Were put into action.
最佳私♥人♥侦♥探♥
The most successful private investigator
公平地讲 是一个叫奥利弗.韦斯顿的人
in Fairview was a man named Oliver Weston.
尽其所想 奥利弗肯定不记得
Try though he might, Oliver couldn't remember
他开始不相信真爱的确切时间
the exact moment he stopped believing in love.
是那天晚上他抓拍到的那个经理
Was it the night he caught an executive
正在背地里与他的秘书...?
cheating with his secretary?
或者是否是那天他看到的那个主妇
Or was it the day he saw a housewife
背地里与她的投递员...?
cheating with her delivery boy?
或者是否是那个时候 他抓拍到隔壁的女孩
Or was it the time he caught the girl next door
背地里与住在对街的那对夫妇?
cheating with the couple who lived across the street?
无论何时
Whenever the moment,
奥利弗.韦斯顿 现在确确实实是一个愤世嫉俗的人
Oliver Weston was now officially a cynic
他只相信背叛和怀疑
who only believed in betrayal and suspicion.
对奥利弗幸运的是 那就是他的经济来源
Luckily for Oliver, that's what paid his bills.
你忘了我们的争吵
Okay, you forgot fighting.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不好意思 这是你家的矮树丛吗?
Oh. Sorry, man. Are these your bushes?
我走的时候会清理干净的.
I'll clean that all up when I'm done.
会看上去我没来过这儿的
It'll be like I was not here.
你现在就已经结束了 放松 大个子
You're done now. Whoa, easy, big fella.
我只是个从事家庭调查的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm just a p.I. Doing a domestic surveillance job.
为谁工作?
For who?
街道末尾那位金发碧眼的女郎
The blonde lady at the end of the street.
伊迪.布利特?
Edie britt?
嗯 那是他的未婚夫
Yeah. That's her fiancé.
显然 他为了另一个女人甩了她
Apparently, he dumped her for another woman,
而我只是要找出究竟是谁
and I just figured out who.
苏珊? (笑声) 那边根本没发生任何事
Susan? There's nothing going on there.
他们曾经结过婚 她只是和他在交谈
They used to be married. She's only talking to him
因为他们有一个孩子 而我所知 他们正在计划第二个孩子
because they have a kid together. From what I heard, they're on their way to kid number two.
你不知道你究竟在说什么 你不知道这些职业妇女就像我所说的那样
Well, you don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, and you don't know these soccer moms like I do.
白天 她们做小甜点以及一起用车
By day, they bake cookies and carpool.
夜幕降临--她们完全就是小人
But dim the lights and bam... They turn into total pigs.
(模仿猪叫) 她并不像你所说的那样
She's not like that.
看看她...
Oh, please. Look at her.
那个女人显然知道她的生活方式 就是围绕一个床垫
That woman clearly knows her way around a mattress.
奥利弗.韦斯顿 已经变成了一个愤世嫉俗的人
Yes, Oliver Weston had become a cynic,
所以他无法分辨出
which is why he couldn't recognize
一个仍然坠入爱河的男人
a man who was still in love.
每个家庭都有隐藏
Every family has a way of hiding
不想被别人所知的方法...
what it doesn't want seen...
无论是一幅
Whether it's with a picture
遮盖墙壁上污点的画
that covers a stain on the wall...
或者是一个紧闭的房♥门 隐藏里面的杂乱无章...
Or with a closet door that conceals the chaos inside...
或者是虚伪的笑容
Or with artificial smiles
掩盖了多年的痛苦和悲哀
that mask years of pain and heartache,
每个家庭都习惯于
every family goes to great lengths
掩盖丑陋的事实
to hide ugly truths.
有一些 理所应当 走的更远
Some, of course, go further than others.
你今晚就要这么做?
So are you gonna do this tonight?
不是 这边冰激凌是为明天准备的
No, the ice cream is for tomorrow.
我准备带卡博去岩水湖野餐
I'm taking Caleb on a picnic to rockwater lake.
我正在准备他最爱吃的
I'm preparing all of his favorite foods.
你一旦做完所应该做的 你就...
So when you're done, you're just gonna...
让他一个人呆在哪儿?
Leave him lying there?
不
No.
我会匿名打911
I'll call 9-1-1 anonymously,
但是我会在远处看着他确保
but I will be watching from a distance to make sure
那个... (断断续续) 让他们带走他的尸体
that... That they pick up his body.
你知道 母亲 这不是你一定要做的
You know, mom, you don't have to do this.
我不会让他再伤害别的女孩了
I won't let him hurt another girl,
而且我也 不会 把他转交给
and I will not turn him over
那些会嘲弄和虐待他的人手中
to people who will mock and abuse him.
我不会
I just won't.
他在这世界上的最后一天
His last day on this earth
一定是完美的
is going to be a perfect one.
(柔弱的哭声) 哦 不了 谢谢 萧梅
Oh, no, thanks, xiao-Mei.
糟糕的是 她仍然留恋莉莉
The poor thing. She was so attached to Lily.
这些食物哪里来的?
Where'd all this food come from?
从卡洛斯的教堂那帮人
The people from Carlos' church.
那你觉得你和卡洛斯会再尝试一次领养吗?
So you think you and Carlos will try for another adoption?
我觉得我不可能再一次经受那种痛苦了 hmm.
I don't think I could go through that pain again. Hmm.
我曾经冷冻过我的一些卵子 所以我们可能
I did freeze some of my eggs, so we might
找个代♥孕♥母亲之类的 但我不是很清楚
do the surrogacy thing, but I don't know.
甜心 你该吃点东西 我感觉没什么胃口
Honey, you've got to eat something. I don't have an appetite.
事实上 这些看来要浪费了
In fact, this is all gonna go to waste.
你们应该随便拿掉些 不 不 你留着吧
You guys should take something. No, no, you should keep it.
我拿一对好了
I'll take a couple.
怎么了? 卡尔甩了我 所以我又一个人了
What? Karl dumped me, so I'm alone.
食物可以填满空虚
Food fills the void.
萧梅 我了解你的不幸 但 这?
Xiao-Mei, I appreciate your grief, but, really,
你把每个人的心情都搞的很糟了 你是不是真的要搞的一团糟呢?
you're bringing everybody down. Will you pull it together?
索利斯夫人...
Mrs. Solis...
我不是很清楚 这是政♥府♥给我的
I don't understand. It's from the government.
让我看下
Let me see.
加布 她要被驱逐出境了
Gaby, she's being deported.
萧梅 这是不是你收到的像这样的
Xiao-Mei, is this the first letter like this
第一封信呢?
you've received?
(气喘吁吁地说)... 这不是偶然的
Oh, my... This can't be happening.
我不想回家!
I can't go home!
我的叔叔又会把我卖♥♥了
My uncle will sell me again.
oh 不 不 萧梅 你哪里也不会去
Oh, no, no, xiao-Mei, you're not going anywhere.
hey 你对卡洛斯和我来说都非常重要
Hey, you're much too important to Carlos and me.
我们会为这个去争取你并获得胜利
We're gonna fight this and we're gonna win.
加布 你不能对她做出承诺
Gaby, you can't promise her that.
布里 你已经听到她所说的
Bree, you heard what she said.
我不能让这个可怜的小孩回到中国
I can't let this poor kid go back to China
变成别人的奴隶
and become someone's slave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好好 听着 我的朋友会关注这件事情的进展的
All right. Look, my friends wanna take some of this to go,
那么打住 我们喝这个咖啡有点打不起精神
so pack it up, and we're a little low on coffee.
你真的让我们吃这个?
You're actually gonna let me eat this?
well 你真的工作很努力
Well, you've been working so hard,
一直在外商务旅行
off on business trips all the time.
今晚 我们要把医生的警告和胆固醇都抛到九霄云外
Tonight, we throw caution and cholesterol to the wind.
你应该得到一个略微丰盛的晚餐
You deserve a little comfort food.
哦 不 你怀孕了
Oh, no, you're pregnant.
上帝 你老想到不好的地方
God, your mind goes to dark places.
甜心 你刚刚给我准备了一盘全脂的干酪
Honey, you just served me a plate of full-fat gouda.
那怎么了?
What's up?
那好...
Okay, well...
记得我曾经帮助艾得 的感情生活吗?
Remember I was helping ed spark up his love life?
是的 你给他的老婆送了些i.m.s. 有什么不对的吗?
Yeah, you sent his wife those sexy I.M.S. Why?
弗兰后来发现那些不是艾得送的
Well, Fran found out that ed didn't send them,
所以她气炸了
and she blew her top.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表