剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你知道吗 我真没有时间在这里和你浪费时间
You know, I really don't have time for this nonsense.
你到底给不给我开药
Are you going to give me some serious drugs or not?
不
No.
好的 那我回房♥了
Fine. Then I'm going back to my room.
布里 我不能强迫你对我说实话
You know, Bree, I can't force you to open up to me,
但那样可以更好的解决你的问题
but I can make it easier for you to focus on your problems.
那你将怎么做
And how are you going to do that?
我会让整理房♥间的人
I'm going to tell the orderlies
没收你所有的私人物品
to confiscate all your personal items.
我是自愿来接受治疗的
I committed myself voluntarily.
当你在这些文件上签字时
When you signed those papers,
我就对你的健康负责
I became responsible for your well-being,
我会用我觉得合适的方式来治疗你 我不需要那么多的帮助
and I will help you in any way I see fit. I don't need that much help,
因为我并不像你其余的病人 哦 当然 你是
because I am not like your other patients. Oh, sure, you are.
只是你自己还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
你儿子已经供认了他的谋杀罪 这是我们做的口供
Your son confessed to murder. We've got it on tape.
我儿子的智商只相当于儿童侦探
My son has the mind of a child, detective.
他还说自己弄沉了“泰坦尼克”
He'd confess to sinking the "Titanic."
这是几个月前
This letter was sent some months ago
芝加哥警♥察♥收到的一封匿名信 说他们抓到的那个
to the Chicago police, saying the person they arrested
梅勒尼.福斯特 凶案的嫌疑人是无辜的
for the Melanie foster murder was innocent.
我们预感这是你写的
We have a hunch you wrote it.
是吗?我还从不认为预感 也能在法庭上成为证供
Really? I didn't know hunches were considered evidence in a court of law.
它们不能
They aren't.
但是事实是
But this is.
我们在这件夹克上发现了攻击者的DNA
We found some of the assailant's d.N.A. On this jacket.
现在我们需要的是所匹配的样本
Now all we need is a matching sample.
你是不是有可能认得这件夹克
You, by any chance, recognize the jacket?
这部是卡博的
It's not Caleb's.
你可以否认它 但是...
You can try and deny it, but...
不
No.
你不明白
You don't understand.
这件夹克是属于我另一个儿子的
That jacket belongs to my other son.
我不知道他到哪去了 他刚才才攻击了我
And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
我哥哥从没有暴♥力♥倾向
My brother's never been violent.
我肯定他不是故意要伤害你的
I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
但是他确实做了
But he did.
让我带你回家吧
Let me just take you home.
这对我来说确实是严重的外伤
This has been pretty traumatic for me.
我。我想你应该过几天再来
I-I-I think that you should come over for the next few days
我们可以好好谈谈
so we can talk it out.
我们已经分手了 梅勒尼 我已经没有责任去帮助你了
We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
那好 也学我现在不应该马上回家
Well, maybe I shouldn't go home right away.
也学我应该先找警♥察♥帮忙
Maybe I should go to the cops first.
警♥察♥
The cops?
我刚遭到了攻击
I was attacked.
这是我作为公民的义务 你不这么认为吗?
It's my civic duty to report it, don't you think?
梅勒尼,我刚告诉你了
Mel, I just told you
卡博并不是故意对你那样做的 明白吗?
that Caleb did not mean to do what he did, okay?
梅勒尼,求你了 去你的
Melanie, please. Screw you.
不 你不能告诉任何人有关这事
No, you cannot tell anybody about this!
我可以对任何人说 放开你的手 我们在说我的哥哥
I can tell who I want! Get your hands off of me! We're talking about my brother here!
你哥哥在未来的十年会在监狱中度过
Your brother is going to go to jail for the next ten years,
我说你还是放弃把
so I say let go!
嘿 梅勒尼!
Hey, Melanie!
什么
What?!
你离我的家人远点
Uhh! You leave my family alone! Uhh!
我们都在勒奈特·斯加沃
We all met Lynette Scavo
搬进柴藤郡那天遇到了她
the day she moved onto Wisteria Lane.
我们很快就决定她会成为我们的好友
We quickly decided she would be our friend,
很大程度上是因为 她会是个很可怕的敌人
mostly because we were afraid to have her as an enemy.
你在拿我的卵巢开玩笑 还有...勒奈特!
Playing Russian roulette with my ovaries and... take a pill, Lynette!
好 好
Hi. Hi.
我们只是过来说
Hi. Uh, we just wanted to come
欢迎你成为我们的邻居
welcome you to the neighborhood.
恩 不过我们可以过会再来
Um, but we could come back later. Yeah.
不 等下 请别走 来的正好
No, wait. Actually, wait. This is perfect.
知道为什么吗?因为我们需要公正的评判 勒奈特..
You know why? Because we need some impartial judges. Lynette...
假设你的丈夫请求你怀孕--
Let's suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant...
一直求你 然后出于你善良的本性
Begged you... and out of the goodness of your heart,
你答应了 即使这可能影响你的事业
you agreed, even though it might derail your career.
你同意了 一个孩子 只是一个
You agreed to a baby. Ababy, singular.
勒奈特 我们只是刚认识这些人
Lynette, we've just met these people.
然后你去做了超声波检查
Then... then you go in for an ultrasound,
你听到了两个孩子的心跳
and you hear two heartbeats.
然后...一直到那时候 你丈夫才告诉你
Then and only then does your husband tell you
双胞胎是他们家的遗传
that twins run in his family.
我不认为这有什么问题
I didn't think it was that big a deal!
你们家有八对双胞胎
Your family had eight sets of twins
在过去的三代里
over three generations,
这还不算在肯塔州的三胞胎
not to mention your relatives in Kentucky with triplets!
三胞胎 我想问问你们
Triplets! So I ask you,
难道我就不应该好好的惩罚这个男人吗
do I not deserve to punish this man severely?
事实上 我认为
Well, actually, I think
双胞胎基因应该是母方遗传的
that twins are genetically determined by the mother.
你是干嘛的 科学家?
What are you, a scientist?
不 不 我写儿童读物
No. No, I write children's books.
恩 我们 我们过来只是介绍下自己
Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves,
但是 我想我们可以下次再做
but we can, um, do that at another time.
不 别走 这没有关系
No, wait. Please stay. It's okay.
我们不介意 我们不介意的对吧
We're okay. We're okay, right?
亲爱的 我们不想吓坏我们的新邻居把
Honey, we don't wanna freak out the new neighbors.
我很抱歉让你们看到我惊慌失措的样子
I'm sorry that you saw my panic attack.
我不会再这样了
I won't let it happen again,
特别考虑到这是我最后一次怀孕了
especially since this is my last pregnancy.
没错 你是老板 我只是你爱情的奴隶
Right. You're the boss. I'm just your love slave.
不要鼓励他
Aw. Well, don't encourage him.
亲爱的 显然 我们的新邻居
Honey, clearly, our new neighbors can sense
可以证明 上天赐给你个标准的好丈夫
that you have been gifted with a phenomenal husband.
炮弹
Cannonball!
伙计们
Guys?
你们能过来一下吗
Could you come here for a second?
我们需要认真地谈谈
We need to have a serious talk.
很好 我们有个很愉快的假期
Okay, we have had a great... vacation,
但是 明天我们就要回家了
but tomorrow we're going home.
但是我们不是回我们自己的家
Except we're not going toourhome.
我们要回奶奶的家
We're gonna go stay with grandma.
爸爸会在那里吗?
Is dad gonna be there?
不 爸爸不会去
No, dad is not gonna be there,
但是他会经常去来看你们的
but he... he is gonna come and see you guys all the time.
我们还是一家人
We are still gonna be a family.
这只是
It's just...
我将不再生活在一起
We won't be living in the same place anymore.
所以
So...
你们还有什么问题要问我的吗
Is there any questions you wanna ask me?
我们现在可以去游泳吗
Can we go swimming now?
炮弹
Yeah! Cannonball!
麦克,好巧啊
Mike, what a surprise.
是啊 你现在怎样?
Yeah. How's it goin'?
很好 很好 我..
Good, good. I'm...
只是过来买♥♥手表的新电池
Just came in to get a new battery for my watch.
那么 你呢?
So... whatcha doin'?
哦 我只是给我奶奶买♥♥点东西
Oh, just buying something for my grandma.
只是她90岁生日
It's her 90th birthday.
就是它了
Here we go.
她会高兴的跳起来的
This will sweep her right off her feet.
它很典雅 周♥年♥庆♥的时候也能用上
It's elegant, and she can build on it for anniversaries.
幸运的奶奶
Lucky grandma.
你这个家伙 你准备向苏珊求婚了 是吗?
You dog. You're gonna ask Susan to marry you, aren't you?
我可没这么说 老兄 我没问题
I didn't say that. Man, I'm cool.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表