剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
邮递员在这儿?
Is the mailman here?
那是我女儿 快穿上你的衣服!
That's my daughter. Get dressed!
(朱莉) 妈妈?
Mom?
是的 甜心! 格斯 那个邮递员在这儿!
Yes, honey! Gus the mailman is here!
他正在用洗手间 他马上下来了
He's using the bathroom. He'll be down in a minute.
哦! (咯咯地笑) 搞定
Oh! Darn it.
我想我们下次还可以继续 huh?
Guess we'll have to take a rain check, huh?
我周二还能再过来
I can come back on Tuesday.
(笑) 周-周二?
Tu-Tuesday?
不 不 周二不好
No, no, Tuesday's not good,
因为周二那天 我会 um...
'cause Tuesday's the day I, um...
变成一个女同性恋
Become a lesbian.
安德鲁?
Andrew?
甜心 你在哪儿? 我收到你的消息了
Honey, where are you? I got your message.
什么事那么紧急?
What's the emergency?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
甜心 你在我床上干吗?
Honey, what are you doing in my bed?
你有没有看到我的裤子? 我不能--
Have you seen my pants? I can't...
现在 我们打平了
Nowwe're even.
你忘了今天我们要去
Did you forget that we're supposed to take
游览perkins大学吗?
that tour of Perkins college today?
真的吗?
Seriously?
从那天晚上以后 我认为你 不会那么期待我
After last night, I didn't exactly think you'd be too keen
在车上3个小时坐在你的身边
on sitting next to me in a car for three hours.
考虑到我曾是个啦啦队长 任何已经发生过的事都足以
Consider me a cheerleader for anything that expedites me
把你赶出我的房♥子
getting you out from under my roof.
很高兴看到我们达成一致
Glad we can come to an understanding.
我们为什么停在这儿? 还有半箱油呢
Why'd we stop here? We have half a tank left.
我有太多事要告诉你 安德鲁
There's so many things I wanna say to you, Andrew.
但主要是我想让你知道 我有多不好
But mostly, I just want you to know how sorry I am.
什么不好?
Sorry for what?
每个孩子都应该得到无条件的关爱
Every child deserves to be loved unconditionally,
而我认为这是我曾经想给你的那种
and I thought that was the kind of love that I had for you.
可能我已经给了 结果但是不同
Maybe if I had, it would've been different.
(咯咯地笑) 为什么我现在突然感觉
Why do I suddenly get the feeling
我们今天不是去perkins大学?
we're not gonna make it out to Perkins college today?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我为你整理好了包裹
I packed up some of your things.
那儿 还有个信封装了点钱
There's also, um, an envelope in here with some money,
那些估计可以支撑到 直到你找到工作
and that should tide you over until you get a job.
什么 你准备把我抛弃在这里 一个无名的地方?
What, you're gonna leave me out here in the middle of nowhere?
我注意到一英里前有个公交车站
I noticed a bus stop about a mile back.
你可以去任何你想去的地方
You can go anywhere you want.
妈妈 母亲 请不要这么做
Mama, mom, please don't do this.
我不得不这样
I have to.
我再也不能在你身边了 我没你想的那么坚强
I can't be around you anymore. I'm just not strong enough.
你知道吗 有个好消息是?
You know what the good news is?
我赢了
I win.
你赢了?
You win?
我还记得当我告诉你 我是同性恋时你的眼神
I remember the look in your eyes when I told you I was gay,
而且我知道会有一天 你会不再爱我
and I knew that one day, you would stop loving me.
所以现在终于来了
So here we are.
我那时是对的
I was right,
而我... 我赢了
and I... I win.
你真不错
Well, good for you.
嗨 我给你做了个派以表感谢
Hi. I made you a thank-you pie,
说做的 其实是我买♥♥的 (咯咯地笑)
and by "made," I mean "bought."
你要感谢我什么?
So what exactly are you thanking me for?
感谢你不让伊迪 狠狠揍我脸
For keeping Edie from smashing my face in.
那是我所遇到最体贴的事
That's the nicest thing anybody ever did for me.
只是... 试着让街道保持和睦
Just... trying to keep peace on the Lane.
你一直在提醒我
Well, you keep telling yourself that.
我知道你为什么要 付钱给那个侦探
I know why you really paid that guy off.
你仍然关心着我
You still care about me.
什么?
What?
你一直在担心朱莉和我
You're always worried about Julie and me,
而且你把我的新男友打了顿
and you beat up my new boyfriend.
而你现在又在保护我 以免被伊迪伤害
And now you're protecting me from Edie.
你知道这些事情意味着什么吗?
Do you know what all that means?
你的维护费用很高?
That you're high maintenance?
好 你可以如此腼腆 好吧
All right, you go ahead and be coy. Fine.
我来做那个破冰的人
I'll be the one to break the ice.
我无时无刻都在挂念着你
I've never stopped caring about you.
这就是你同卡尔睡的原因?
Is that why you jumped in bed with Karl?
我永远不会这样了
I would've never even gone there
如果我认为我们之间 曾经有个机会
if I had thought there was a chance with us.
你只要关上那扇门 完完全全地 我...
You just closed the door so completely, I...
ugh 我们能不能不谈论他?
Ugh, can we just not talk about him?
再品尝些派
Have some more pie.
我知道你喜欢这个
I know you like pie.
我知道你喜欢我
I know you like me.
听着...
Listen...
我不是请求我们一起回到以前
I'm not asking for us to get back together.
我只是想让我们成为朋友
I just want us to be friends.
苏珊?
Susan?
是?
Yes?
你的房♥子着火了
Your house is on fire.
我整个房♥子都... 着火了!
My whole house is... on fire!
当事实非常丑陋 人们总是尽可能地去隐藏它
When the truth is ugly, people try to keep it hidden,
因为他们知道一旦事实被揭露
because they know if revealed,
就会造成很大的伤害
the damage it will do.
所以他们隐瞒了事实 用那些坚固的墙...
So they conceal it within sturdy walls...
或者他们将它 与世隔绝...
Or they place it behind closed doors...
或者他们使其朦胧 用些绝妙的伪装...
Or they obscure it with clever disguises...
但事实 无论多丑陋 总是会浮出水面...
But truth, no matter how ugly, always emerges...
而一些我们挂念的人
And someone we care about
总是会结束受到伤害...
always ends up getting hurt...
而其他人 会得意于他们的痛苦中
And someone else will revel in their pain,
总是会结束受到伤害...
and that's the ugliest truth of all.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表