剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
让我猜猜 你不是来买♥♥熊仔饼的吧
Let me guess. You're not here for a bear claw.
不是
No, I'm not.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你不必为彼得担心
Look, you don't have to worry about Peter,
起码他和我在一起时
not while he's with me.
是吗?为什么?
Yeah? Why is that?
因为当发展到性时
Because when it comes to sex,
我有坚定的道德界限
I have an unwavering moral compass.
真的 就算一个男人整日哀求
Truly. A man could beg and plead all day long,
我也不为所动
and it wouldn't make any difference.
我有这么强的自控力
So since I have such strong self-control,
毫无理由去结束我们的友谊
there's really no reason for us to end our friendship.
这家伙是个不定时炸♥弹♥
The guy's a ticking bomb.
你根本不了解
You have no idea
这种病带来的堕落
the kind of depravity that comes with this disease.
每天在陌生人的床上醒来...
Waking up in a stranger's bed every morning...
整晚在公园游荡
Cruising the park at night,
只想找人鬼混来摆脱欲望
looking for somebody to get off with,
一找到机会就手♥淫♥
compulsive masturbation every chance you get!
像我和彼得这样的人
Look, for guys like Peter and me,
性对我们而言一点都不美好
there's no beauty in the sex.
只是一种空虚丑恶的欲望
It's an empty and ugly compulsion.
好吧 我很抱歉
Well, I am sorry,
但是我知道彼得还...
but the Peter I know has a little more s...
等一下
Hold up.
克劳德 我需要...我需要一些帮助
Claude, I need some... I need some help.
你在这里做什么? 你又在吸了?
What are you doing here? Are you using?
没 但是我买♥♥了一袋
No, but I bought a bag.
你真让我丢脸 拿来
You're an embarrassment to me. Give.
第十大街有个聚会 你到那去
There's a meeting over on 10th street. You go there.
会后给我打电♥话♥
You call me after.
对不起
I'm sorry.
滚出我的店
Get the hell out of my shop.
我还是可♥卡♥因♥互助协会的一员
I'm also a sponsor at cocaine anonymous.
你还真是多才多艺
Well, aren't you the renaissance man.
说完了吗 公主?
Are we done here, Princess?
还没 显然你对一切 堕落的东西都融会贯通了
Not yet. You obviously have an encyclopedic grasp of everything depraved.
但很明显你一点都不了解
But clearly, you don't have the slightest idea
爱的力量
about the power of a loving relationship.
你对彼得来说不过
This is all you are to Peter...
能让他过过瘾
Something to satisfy his addiction.
我认为彼得做得比你好多了
Well, I think Peter is a better man than you do,
我不会让你把我们分开,试试看
and I am not gonna let you keep us apart. Try and stop me.
彼得什么都听我的
Peter does everything I tell him to do.
成瘾的人有一点可以利用
That's the one thing you can depend on with addicts...
他们很软弱
They're weak.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
我可以问些事情吗?
May I ask you something?
请讲?
Yes, ma'am?
如果一个市民 像我一样的普通市民
If a citizen, an ordinary citizen like myself,
知道有人藏了大量毒品
knew of someone holding a significant amount of drugs,
我的责任是什么
what would my responsibilities be,
在法律的规定下
you know, under the law?
这些是什么?
What's all this?
我跑去买♥♥了这个
And this one, I ran out and got
当我发现卡尔和他的秘书搞在一块
the day I found out Karl was doing it with his secretary.
你会发现这很有帮助
I think you'll find this particularly helpful.
有一章叫
It's got a chapter called,
你伤害的只是你自己
"revenge: You're only hurting yourself." Yeah, you know,
我真的一点都想看书
I'm just really not into the whole reading thing.
那为什么不出去走走?
Oh. Well, um, why don't we get you out of here?
去看部让人心情愉快的电影
Let's go see a feel-good movie.
你为什么对我这么好?
Why are you being so nice to me?
我只是想帮你 去看电影怎么样?
Well, I just wanna help. So how about that movie?
你知道我想怎么恢复吗?
You know how I like to heal?
大醉一场
I get hammered.
那好...
Uh... well, um...
那我应该离开然后你可以开始喝酒
Then I should just go and let you get started with that.
你真想帮我?好吧
Do you really wanna help me? Good.
因为我需要一个专门的司机
'Cause I'm gonna need a designated driver.
好吧
Oh! Uh... Okay.
他怎么会因持有可♥卡♥因♥被捕呢?
How could he be arrested for cocaine possession?
克劳德发誓他是清白的
Claude swore he was clean.
太糟糕了 不是吗?
It's just awful, isn't it?
我的意思是 你永远不知道别人背着你做什么?
I mean, you never know what people are doing behind your back.
要点牛奶配饼干吗?
Would you like some milk with your cookies?
谢谢
Thanks.
只是 你知道...
It's just, you know...
他是我见过最好的互助伙伴
He was he best sponsor I've ever had,
我不知道我现在该怎么办了
and I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
我想了一下...
Well, I have been doing some thinking and...
有个想法 为什么不让我做你的互助伙伴?
Here's a thought... Why don't I be your sponsor?
你在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
你根本不知道什么是性瘾
You don't know squat about sex addiction.
渴望归渴望
Well, cravings are cravings,
你需要的只是一个朋友
and all you really need is a friend to call
当你有不好的想法时
when you start having inappropriate thoughts,
你就可以找我这个朋友
and I can be that friend.
我还可以帮你更多
Well, there's more to it than that.
克劳德这些年来把我 从相当难堪处境中解救出来
Claude rescued me from some pretty nasty scenes over the years.
如果你有麻烦 我可以处理的
Well, if you were in trouble, I could handle it.
你怎么这么确定呢?
How can you be so sure?
因为我会非常坚强
Because I can be very strong
为了我真正关心的人
for those people that I really care about.
你怎么会对我有感觉呢?
How can you have any feelings for me at all?
我是说 你只认识我几个星期而已
I mean, you've only known me for a few weeks.
是啊 在这段时间里
Yes, and in that time,
我知道你人品好又聪明
I've come to learn that you're good and kind and smart.
虽然你有一点小问题
And, yes, you have a little problem
需要一些帮助
that you need some help with,
我很愿意帮助你
but I'm willing to be there for you.
没什么大不了的
So what's the big deal?
如果你看到我最糟糕的时候
If you saw me at my worst,
你可能不会那么喜欢我了
you might not like me so much.
彼得 让我成为你的动力
Peter, let me be your rock.
照顾人我最在行了
Taking care of people is what I do best.
喝牛奶
Drink your milk.
我要的是超辣
Ah-ah-ah. Mnh-mnh. I asked forextraspicy.
我很肯定你刚才说的是中辣
I'm pretty sure you said medium.
是吗?如果你刚才写下来的话
Are you? Well, maybe if you'd written it down,
你就不用难堪地
you would've spared yourself
拿回厨房♥去了
the walk of shame back to the kitchen.
伊迪 你为什么要折腾那个女孩呢?
Edie, why are you torturing that girl?
就是她 卡尔爱上的一定是这个女孩
That isher. That is the one that Karl is in love with.
我们经常到这里来
We have been here a million times,
你应该看看她和他调情的样子
and you should see the way that she flirts with him,
等她回来我要把酒泼到
and when she comes back here, I am gonna shove this pitcher
她灿烂的小脸上 然后当她...
in her perky little mug, and when she's...
好了 我们不要大吵大闹吧 这不值得
Okay, let's not make a scene. It's not worth it.
为了便于讨论
For the sake of argument,
我们...我们就当是其他人
let's... let's... let's say that it's someone else.
可能是一个脆弱孤独的女人
You know, probably it would be a vulnerable, lonely woman
恰巧被卡尔占了便宜
who Karl just took advantage of,
而且如果...
and what if...
这个可怜不知所措的女人 祈求你的原谅
This poor, confused soul begged your forgiveness?
你会怎么样?
What would you say?
我会告诉她...
I'd say...
太小人 太迟了 贱♥人♥
"Too little, too late, bitch,"
然后我会狠狠地踹她
and then I'd kick her.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表