剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我相信他
I believe him.
我不相信我会这么说
Yeah, I can't believe I'm about to say this,
我为他难过
but I feel sorry for him.
他看上去那么脆弱
It's like he's so fragile.
而且他和变♥态♥的保罗关在一座房♥子里
I know, and he's locked in that house with Mr. Creepy 24/7.
你知道他现在不让扎克去学校了吗?
Did you know that he's homeschooling Zach now?
他应该花时间
I think he should spend some time
让自己学学好 你说呢?
with a decent role model, don't you?
嗨
Hi!
嘿 今天你真早
Hey, you're out early.
我想去买♥♥些新鲜
Oh, I just wanted to pick up
牛角面包做早餐
some fresh croissants for breakfast.
真好 我想让你知道
Oh, cool. Listen, I just wanted you to know
我很感激你昨晚能帮我
I appreciated you backing me up last night,
关于接吻的事
you know, with the kiss thing.
说实话 我也觉得那样不好
To be honest, I don't think I would've liked it, either.
但我想应该就让它过去
Yeah, but I probably should've just gone with it.
加布就是加布 开开玩笑
Gaby was just being Gaby... Having fun.
我觉得你的反应很正常 考虑到她以前的事
No, I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, given her history.
什么事?
What do you mean?
你知道啊 外遇 加布丽尔有过外遇?
You know, the affair. Gaby had an affair?
你不知道? 不知道
You didn't know? No!
我以为大家都知道
I thought everybody knew.
那很糟糕
Oh, I feel awful.
艾德.格林博格在你后面
Oh, ida Greenberg's behind you.
艾德 等一会
Ida, just a second.
我很吃惊 是和谁?
I am stunned. Who was it with?
我不该说的
I shouldn't have said anything.
布里 告诉我吧
Bree, come on, just tell me.
她的园丁
Her gardener.
你在说笑!
Oh, you're kidding!
不 不是他 是海伦.罗兰的儿子约翰
No, no, not him. Helen rowland's son, John.
那个未成年人?
The teenager?
艾德 等着 要么绕道
Ida, wait, or go around!
加布丽尔知道你知道吗?
Does Gaby know that you know?
绝对不知道
Absolutely not.
我想最好的处理方式
I think the best thing to do
就是置之一笑假装什么都不知道
is just smile and pretend you don't know anything.
嗨
Huh.
嗨
Hi.
对不起
Oh, sorry!
没事吧?
Are you okay?
恩
Yeah.
没事 怎么了?
I'm all right. What's up?
我有个办法让你和扎克见面
We have an idea how to bring you and Zach together.
保龄球 保龄球?
Bowling. Bowling?
是啊 我给扎克发了邮件
Yeah, I e-mailed Zach,
他说会和我们在那里见面 你可以一起来
and he said he's gonna meet us there. You can come, too.
保罗知道吗?
Does Paul know about this?
不知道 我们没打算告诉他
No, and we're not planning on telling him.
我不觉得是个好主意 苏姗
I don't think that's a good idea, Susan.
事情弄那么僵有我的原因
Mike, I'm part of the reason things got so screwed up.
我只是想让事情好起来
I just want a chance to make things right.
和扎克在一起你们不担心?
And you're okay with this... Being around Zach?
我们和他谈过了 他变了
We talked to him. He's changed.
那么我们一起去打保龄球吧
Well, I guess we're going bowling.
起来 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
我买♥♥了新鲜面包做早餐
I brought fresh croissants for breakfast!
嗨 范-德-坎普夫人
Uh, hi, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
我是贾斯汀 安德鲁学校里的
I'm Justin, Andrew's lab partner...
朋友
From school.
伙计 醒醒
Dude, wake up.
安德鲁
Andrew...
我要你下楼来 马上
I want you downstairs... Now.
首先我要你上楼去告诉你朋友
Okay, first of all, I want you to march back upstairs
他再也不准出现在这座房♥子里
and tell your friend he is no longer welcome in this house.
我们还没吃早餐呢 我很生气 安德鲁!
But we haven't even had breakfast yet! I am serious, Andrew.
你让他马上滚出去
You tell him to get out of here this second
否则我会报♥警♥ 把他轰出去
or I will call the police, and I will have him removed!
好啊 报♥警♥吧
Well, go ahead, call 'em.
你认为我不敢?
Oh, you think I won't?
我很好奇他们知道
I just wonder how they'll react
你是杀死乔治.威廉姆斯的凶手时会有什么反应
when they find out that you killed George Williams.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill George.
是 没有 但你眼睁睁看着他死
Well, no, but you sat there and let him die,
虽然我不是律师但我确定
which, I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure
这无论如何都是犯罪
there's a crime in there somewhere.
安德鲁
Andrew...
别搞错我的意思 我很高兴你那么做
Don't get me wrong. I mean, I'm glad you did it.
但如果警♥察♥来这里我的反应会是
But when the cops get here, my official position will be,
天啊 我的母亲是杀人犯
uh, "oh, my god, I'm being raised by a homicidal maniac."
我甚至能挤出几滴眼泪
I think I might even throw in a few tears.
你真的会让警♥察♥抓走
You would actually let the police
自己的亲生母亲?
arrest your own mother?
在某些情况下我们都能割断亲情
Hey, we all gotta cut the apron strings at some point.
来 潘妮 我们把东西拿进去
Come on, penny. Let's get those groceries in there.
我们开始 先拿这个
Come on. Here we go. Get this one...
然后这个 哦 哦
And this one, and daddy... uh-oh! Whoa!
哦!
Oh!
看来你需要帮手
Oh, it looks like you could use a hand.
谢谢你 接着 加布
Bless you. Here, Gaby.
还有潘妮
And penny!
来这里 小宝贝
Oh, come here, you sweet little thing.
太感谢你了 加布 进来
Well, thank you so much, Gaby. Come on in.
上帝啊
Oh, god, um, Tom?
怎么?
Yeah?
我想她病了
Uh, I think she got sick.
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
一般她只吐在家人身上
Usually, she only throws up on immediate family.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
你能把她放在婴儿床里吗?
Oh, um, do you mind just putting her in the playpen there?
哈喽
Hello.
猜怎么着?艾德喜欢那个提案 我提前下班了
Guess what? Ed loved the pitch. I got off early!
开玩笑!真棒
You're kidding! That's great!
我在超级市场
Hey, I'm right by the supermarket.
要我买♥♥什么回来吗?
You want me to pick up anything?
我刚从那里回来
Um, actually, I just came from there.
我居然忘记了面包
Except, you know what? I forgot bread.
你可以吗? 当然
Would you mind? Not at all.
汤姆我得擦一下 有毛巾吗?
Tom, I need to wipe up. Do you have a towel?
当然 等等
Sure, hold on.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 亲爱的 买♥♥面包了吗?
Hey, honey. Hey, did you get the bread?
恩 卖♥♥完了
Oh, yeah, they were out.
面包?
Of bread?
是啊 嘿 加布 见到你真意外
Yeah. Hey, Gaby. A surprise seeing you here.
我看到汤姆忙不过来
Well, I saw that Tom was overwhelmed,
所以帮了一下忙
so I thought I'd give him a hand.
是吗?你真好
Really? Wow, that was nice of you.
哪里不对吗?
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
真的? 我觉得你很在意
Really? Because I sense that you're annoyed
我在你不在的时候出现在你家 我说对了?
you found me here when you weren't home. Am I wrong?
勒奈特?
Lynette?
好吧 是的
Okay. Yeah.
那么你到底来这里做什么?
So exactly what are you doing here helping out?
操 勒奈特 如果都是因为那晚的那个吻
Damn it, Lynette, if this has to do with that stupid kiss
我无话可说了
the other night, I'm gonna lose it!
究竟怎么了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?
勒奈特认为在派对上我勾引你
Lynette thinks I was hitting on you at Bree's party.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表