剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I didn't know you were such a cynic.
对不起 行了吧
Hey, I'm sorry, all right?
我想我就是这个样子
I guess it's just the way I'm wired
我在格林伍德接了一个活
I got a job over in Greenwood,
晚上再打电♥话♥给你
so I'll call you later tonight
你还好吧
You okay?
朱莉
Julie.
我做了件坏事 很坏很坏的事
I did something bad, something really, really bad
你不打算问我是什么事吗
Aren't you gonna ask me what it was?
我还用得着问吗
Do I ever have to?
上周我和麦克去公园
Last week when Mike and I went to the park
找扎克
searching for Zach,
我貌似找着他了
I sort of found him.
不是吧
No!
真的 然后我给他一点钱就把他送走了
Yes, and I gave him money and I sent him away,
我还没把这事情告诉麦克
and I didn't tell Mike.
老天那你打算怎么办
Holy crap What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果换作是你 你会怎么做
What would you do if this happened to you?
这事儿不会发生在我身上
See, this would never happen to me
只有你才会这么处理
This kind of thing only happens to you.
你能否先别批判我 先帮我想想办法
Will you stop judging and help me?
很显然你必须把这事告诉他
Well, obviously, you're gonna have to tell him.
我不能那么做
Well, I can't do that.
你刚刚也听到他是什么态度了
You heard what he said about his wiring
我背叛了他 他绝不会原谅我的
I betrayed him. He'll never forgive me.
好吧 那就别告诉他
Okay. Don't tell him
我怎么能不告诉他 我快要内疚死了
Well, how can I not? I feel so guilty,
他一提起扎克 我都不敢直视他的眼睛
I can barely look him in the eye when he talks about Zach.
那你觉得扎克去哪了
So where do you think Zach went?
犹他州
Utah
天哪 我怎么能做出这种事
Oh, lord Why did I do this?
我觉得你是为了我
I have a feeling you did it for me.
小妞 但愿你也正想喝杯玛格丽塔
Hey, girl. I hope you are in the mood for Margaritas
今晚可是唐奈尔酒吧的萨尔萨之夜
'cause it is salsa night at O'Donnell's.
有意思 但我今晚去不了了
Oh, fun. But I can't go tonight
因为我答应双胞胎
because I promised the twins that
帮他们完成科学作业
I would help them finish their science project
勒奈特 如果晚回家
Lynette, if the late hours
给你带来了不便
are going to be an issue for you,
也许我们得给你安排一个
we probably should talk about finding you
更轻松的项目
a less demanding account.
就因为我不愿意陪你喝酒
You're gonna take me off Kamarov
你就不让我做卡马罗夫那个项目吗
because I won't go drinking with you?
不 天哪 绝不是
No. Oh, god, no.
亲爱的 我理解你有家庭要照顾
Honey, I get it. You have a family.
家庭对你是第一位的
Home has to come first for you.
谢谢你
Thank you
对我来说 客户才是第一位的
I mean, for me, the client comes first.
我太追求完美了 好像有点强迫症
Me being a perfectionist is my own neurotic issue,
我也知道这毛病得改
and I know that I really need to work on that
但是不骗你 这场宣传要是搞砸了
But trust me, I will never sleep again
我这辈子都睡不好觉
if this campaign gets mucked up.
我再想办法吧 你回家吧 晚安
I'll figure something out. You go home Have a good night.
妮娜 -干吗
Nina? -Yeah.
我可以晚些回家
I can handle the extra hours
勒奈特 你确定吗
Oh, Lynette You sure?
当然
Yeah.
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
天啊 优♥惠♥时段以后这里就吵翻天了
Wow, this place is rowdy after happy hour, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 看那边那个男的
Hey... look at that guy right there
吧台边上
The end of the bar.
穿着褐色夹克的那个
The shoulders with the tan jacket
怎么了
Yeah.
帮我勾搭他
Go get him for me.
你好
Hey there
新闻一直在报道梅勒妮·福斯特的事
So they're going on about Melanie Foster on the news
我们也该谈谈她了 卡莱布
It's time we talked about her, Caleb
在你为这一切承担责任之前
Until you start accepting responsibility for what happened,
你知道我是不会放你出去的
you know I can't let you out of here
(致芝加哥警局
我知道谁是杀害梅勒妮·福斯特的真凶 你们抓错人了)
这是什么东西妈
What the hell is this?! Mom!
你在哪
Where are you?!
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
希望你能给我一个答复
And I will expect you to answer me.
你在哪里
Where are you?!
我来了 这就来
I'm coming! Coming
你写这个干吗 -你别管
What were you gonna do with this? -Don' t.
“我知道是谁杀害了梅勒妮·福斯特
"I know who really killed Melanie Foster.
你们抓错人了”
You've arrested the wrong man"?
你想怎么样
What are you thinking?
警♥察♥应该知道真♥相♥
The police need to know the truth.
去他妈的警♥察♥ 这是我们的机会
The hell they do! This is our chance
我们是好人
We are good people.
不能眼睁睁地看着无辜的人蒙冤入狱
We can't let an innocent man go to jail
好吧 你想替天行道是吗
Okay, you wanna do the right thing?
那你就打911
Well, then call 9-1-1
告诉他们你在地下室里关了个杀人犯
and tell 'em you got a killer locked up in the basement.
他不是杀人犯 他只是个迷失的孩子
He is not a killer. He was confused
他根本不知道自己做了什么
He didn't know what he was doing.
他知道的比你想象的多得多
He knows a lot more than you give him credit for
我一定得把信寄出去
I'm mailing the letter
你知道会有什么后果吗
Do you realize what's gonna happen?
妈 你想清楚了吗
Mom, are you thinking it through?
这信寄定了
I'm mailing the letter
真要寄的话
If you do,
你最好求上帝保佑 别被他们找到这儿
you'd better hope to god they don't find us
因为他们才不管卡莱布是不是傻子
'Cause they're not gonna care how slow Caleb is.
他们会处决他的
They'll just execute him.
洛尼
Lonny?
你在家吗 我是苏珊
Are you here? It's Susan.
洛尼
Lonny?
苏珊吗
Susan?
你到这儿来干吗
What are you doing here?
我是来给你送合同的
Well, I just came over to give you the contracts
你的门没锁
Your door was open.
哦 好的
Oh. Great
真抱歉 家里乱得一团糟
Sorry this place is such a mess
新办公室粉刷好之前 我就在这儿工作
I've been working here till we get the new offices painted
等着瞧吧
Wait till you see them.
新办公室会很漂亮的
They're gonna be really beautiful.
珍妮去哪了
Where's Jeannie?
她带孩子们到明尼苏达看她妈妈去了
She's with the kids up in Minnesota visiting her mom
他们都喜欢北边的那个地方
They love it up there.
老是拖着不肯回家
Keep changing the date on dear old dad
没电啊
There's no electricity.
是吗
There isn't?
我真是个蠢货
Oh, I'm such a dummy
我太…
I've been...
我太忙了
I've been so swamped,
肯定是忘了交电费了
I must have forgotten to pay the electric bill
洛尼
Lonny...
你的财务问题究竟有多严重
how much financial trouble are you really in?
我没事的
I'm fine.
你知道怎么回事吗
You know what it is?
我必须一次付清所有人的钱
I had to pay all those people back at the same time.
连本带利
Restitution plus interest
我可不想这样
It's not something I'd recommend
一下就把人榨干了
It sucks you dry
我得问你个问题
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表