剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Norma, wait!
我们下周还有计划
We're still on for next week!
诺玛 水上公园!
Norma! The water park!
对吗?
Right?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈你起来了吗?
Mom, are you up?
妈妈
Mom...
上帝啊!
Oh, my god.
哦 朱莉! 我以为你会直接去学校
Oh. Julie! I thought you were going straight to school.
我没钱买♥♥午饭
I-I needed money for lunch.
我裤子里有20
There's a $20 in my pants... If you can find 'em.
如果你找得到
Oh, uh, Julie, uh...
朱莉 亲爱的
Oh, Julie, uh... Honey.
我能解释发生的事
Okay, there is a good explanation for what happened.
我怀疑
I doubt that.
你大概不知道你♥爸♥爸和伊迪昨晚分手了
You probably don't know that your father and Edie
就在同一晚你们上了床
broke up last night.
我说有个解释
You slept with him the same night he broke up with her.
不是说好的解释
Well, I said it was a good explanation, not a great one.
朱莉
Oh, Julie.
嘿 南瓜头 别吭声
Hey, pumpkin. Don't even.
我感觉很糟糕
Oh, now I feel really awful.
我也是
Me too.
我们不应该这么干的
We should not have done what we did.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但我想告诉你
But I gotta tell you,
昨晚是最棒的
last night was the best sex ever.
是吗?你也很棒
Wasn't it, though? You were fantastic.
我只是尽量跟上你的节奏
Hey, I was just trying to keep up withyou.
为什么突然我们那么好了?
Why do you think we got so good all of a sudden?
因为互相怨恨太久了
Because we've been angry at each other for so long,
总于找到了宣泄的方法
and we finally found a way to channel it.
或许吧
Maybe.
那么接下去怎么办?
So what happens next?
我要去洗个澡
Well, I'm gonna take a shower.
我是说我们怎么办
No, I-I mean with us.
我们?你什么意思?没有我们
Us? What do you mean? There's no us.
你难道说昨天的事
You can't tell me you can just walk away
对你没有一点影响吗?
from this chemistry we got goin'.
我是说 昨晚发生的真是
I mean, what happened last night was...
激♥情♥四射
Whew. Explosive.
卡尔 昨晚只是两个老朋友
Karl, last night was two old friends
互相帮助渡过难关 仅此而已
helping each other through a rough patch. That's it.
苏姗
Susie q...
卡尔 我想前进 而不是倒♥退♥
Karl, I want to move on. I don't want to go backwards.
抱歉 但谢谢你的激♥情♥
I'm sorry. Mwah! But thank you for the explosion.
我真的很需要它
I really needed it.
在48小时的闪电节食后
After 48 hours of crash dieting,
加布丽尔准备验证她的劳动果实
Gabrielle prepared to savor the fruit of her labor.
但她沮丧的发现
But she was dismayed to discover that she herself
所做的一切都是徒劳的
had ripened considerably.
哎
Ohh!
拉尔夫!
Ralph!
我要你帮我穿衣服 进来!
I need help getting dressed. Get in here!
马上!
Now!
我一定要穿上它 看在上帝的份上
I have to fit in this, so for god's sakes,
用点力!
put some muscle into it.
我在用力
I'm trying.
拉不上去
It won't zip.
那么再加把劲
Well, try harder.
我的手都痛了
Ohh! Ow. My hands hurt.
抱歉 索利斯夫人 我没办法
I'm sorry, Ms. Solis, but I can't get you into this dress.
衣服太小了
It's just too small.
帮我穿上这套衣服
Get me into this dress,
我每周多付你10块钱
and I will pay you $10 more a week.
我想拉动了 别动 保持姿势 拉上了
I think I got it. Hold on. Hold still. Here we go.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three. There.
感谢上帝
Ohh! Thank god.
我们带来了一些冰淇淋
We brought you some ice cream.
我知道你很久没吃了
I know how long it's been since you had any.
我们就谈几分钟
We'll have that in a minute, sweetheart.
首先 我要你告诉我
First, I want you to talk to me
发生的事
about what happened...
关于梅勒妮
About Melanie.
我不想谈她
I don't want to talk about her.
你知道把你关在下面让我心碎
You know it breaks my heart to keep you down here like this.
但我不能放你出来
But I can't let you out until I am positive
直到我能确保你不会再伤害任何人
that you will never hurt anyone else again.
首先
And the first step
你要做的是让我看到
is for you to show me that you understand
你承认自己所做所为是错误
that what you did was wrong.
她不是好人
She was a bad person.
她活该
She deserved it.
没人该死 卡博
No one deserves to die like that, Caleb.
你不同意吗?
Don't you agree?
很好
Very well.
如果你这么想
If that's how it's going to be...
你就没有冰淇淋吃
This is how it's going to be.
不敢相信我们来这里
I can't believe we're doing this.
如果雷纳德和诺玛不想和我们联♥系♥
If Leonard and Norma want to cut ties with us,
谁能让他们改变主意?
who are we to stop them?
他们应该知道我们并不觉得
They need to know we don't judge them
他们在自己房♥子里的行为有什么不对
for what they do in the privacy of their own home.
而且 这 并不稀奇
And, well, it's not unheard of to tape yourself
录下自己做♥爱♥的录像
while you're having sex.
显然他们是因为尴尬
Well, obviously, there were so embarrassed,
才不和我们联♥系♥
they don't want anything to do with us.
也许我们应该尊重他们的决定
Maybe we need to respect that.
我需要"玩耍日"
I need these play dates.
汤姆 我们需要"玩耍日"
Tom, weneed these play dates.
是啊 好吧 但都由你来说
Fine. Fine. But you do all the talking.
好
Okay.
诺玛
Norma...
呃!等等
Aah! Wait!
我们走 不要!
Let's go. No!
嘿 斯加沃!你们怎么会来?
Hey, scavos. What are you guys doing here?
嗨 抱歉突然来访
Hi. Sorry for just showing up unannounced,
我们能谈谈吗?
but, um, could we talk to you for a minute?
当然 请进
Sure, come on in.
那么
So, um,
我们曾试图和你们联♥系♥
we've been trying to contact you,
但你们没有回我们的电♥话♥
but you haven't been returning any of our messages.
我们希望不是那盘色情录像带的关系
And we really hope it isn't because of the porno video.
家庭录像带
Home... home movies.
事实是 我们不在乎
The fact is, we really don't care,
也没必要不再让孩子们一起玩
and it's certainly no reason to keep our boys apart.
我们不知道他们怎么找到的
We just don't know how they found it.
你知道男孩们 他们会到处乱窜
But you know boys... They get into everything,
认真的说 这没什么大不了的
but seriously, it's not a big deal.
只要你们确保不会再发生这样的事
I mean, just as long as you make sure it never happens again.
现在是21世纪了 我们很开明
It's the new millennium. We're... we're hip.
我们是说 我们能接受
You know, what we're saying is, we get it.
你们在寻找快乐 没什么可羞愧的
You're just having fun. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
真高兴能解决这件事
I'm just so relieved this all worked out.
我们曾经谈起
At one point we actually talked
卖♥♥掉这座房♥子搬走
about selling the house and moving.
哦不!
Oh, no!
谢谢你们这么理解
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表