剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没见过一个嗜酒的人
I've never met an alcoholic yet
不知道自己有多久没喝酒了
who didn't know exactly how long it'd been since his last drink.
好吧 你抓住我了
Okay, you got me.
我不真是个酒鬼
I'm not really an alcoholic.
不相信
You don't say.
是真的 我来这只是为了我儿子
It's true. I'm coming here because of my son.
他试图把我送上法庭
You see, he's... he's trying to take me to court to become
试图独♥立♥生活 为此他打算对法官撒谎
an emancipated minor, and he's planning on lying to the judge
告诉他们我是个可怕的怨妇
and telling him that I am some sort of dreadful lush.
所以我参加这种聚会
So I'm coming to these meetings to give the impression
证明我在改变 但你并不需要改变
that I have changed. But you don't really need to change
你没有酗酒的问题
because you don't have a problem with alcohol.
当然
Exactly.
告诉你
I'll tell you what...
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
如果你真的有酗酒的麻烦
And if you ever dohave a problem
或者想找人谈谈 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
or you just feel like talking, give me a call, okay?
我知道你以为我在骗自己
I know you think I'm kidding myself,
但我没有
but I'm not.
我和你们不一样
I'm nothing like you people.
我没有强迫症人格
I just don't have a compulsive personality.
哈
Hmm.
镇上都在传你在金姆公♥司♥不开心
Word is out all over town that you're unhappy at zimms,
为什么不跳槽来我们这儿?
so why not jump ship and come to parcher & Murphy?
我发誓 维罗尼卡你适合这里
I swear, Veronica, you would fit in so well here.
我是需要做些改变 勒奈特
I do need to make a change, Lynette,
但你们给的薪水
but the money you're offering...
是啊 很糟 但有别的奖赏
Yeah, it sucks, but there are other perks...
高额报销 单独办公室 我不知道
The expense account, the corner office... I don't know.
你得给我点时间考虑
You're just gonna have to give me some time to think about it.
当然 当然 你的诀窍是什么?
Fair enough, fair enough. Okay, what is your secret?
你怎么可以那样吃还保持身材
How can you eat like that and keep your figure?
是母乳喂养 需要很多热量
It's the breast-feeding. It burns so many calories.
就像要把你的胸挤干
It's like having a treadmill strapped to your chest.
我不知道你有孩子
I didn't know you had a child.
我儿子叫多诺万 他是我最重要的人
Yes, my son Donovan. He's the love of my life.
真的?维罗尼卡?
Really, Veronica?
我刚想起另外一个福利
Well, you know, there's another perk that I just thought of.
哦 天啊 太棒了
Oh, my gosh, this is fantastic!
金姆公♥司♥没有托儿所
They don't have day care at zimms.
怎么能没有?
How can they not?
像你我这样的工作母亲 这很必要
For working parents like you and me, it's a necessity.
那这事定了?
So is the pot getting sweeter?
我用母乳喂养孩子这里的人不会不会有意见?
Would people here be cool about my breast-feeding Donovan?
原来公♥司♥的人对这件事很紧张
The guys at zimms were real jerks about that.
帕奇墨菲公♥司♥很欢迎母亲
Parcher & Murphy is completely mother-friendly.
没人会有意见
No one would say a word.
哦!
Oh!
管他呢 我加入了!
What the heck, I'm in.
真的?
Yeah? Well, that's fantastic!
哦 天啊 那是谁的孩子?
Oh, my god, whose kids are those?
完全没想法
I have absolutely no idea.
让我们讨论一下细节 好的
Let's go hammer out the details. Okay.
哦
Mm. Ooh.
不可能我们只有这些选择 比尔先生
These can't be our only choices, Mr. Beale.
我是说 看看
I mean, comeon.
一个比一个丑
Each girl is uglier than the next.
听着找一个漂亮的怀孕女人
Look, finding a gorgeous pregnant woman who's willing
愿意把孩子交给有犯罪记录的人
to give her baby to a couple with a criminal record
可不像在公园散步那么简单 我不在乎在哪里散步
isn't exactly a walk in the park. I don't care if it's a walk in the sewer.
我们可把一大笔钱存进你的帐户
We are hemorrhaging money into your bank account,
我要看到结果 你要知道 索利斯夫人
and I expect to see results. You know, Mrs. Solis,
用蜜糖引来的只有苍蝇
you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
如果我想要苍蝇
If I wanted to catch flies,
只要随便挑一个这里的女孩
all I would have to do is call up one of these girls.
相信我 苍蝇会自己上门(指他们丑)
Trust me, the flies would follow.
抱歉先生 有一个叫利比.柯林斯的找你
Excuse me, sir, there's a Libby Collins here for you.
马上来 我邀请了一个
I'll be right out there. Uh, I took the Liberty
女孩来见你们
of inviting this girl down here to meet you.
不敢说她完美
Now I wouldn't exactly say she's aqualityhuman being,
但的确很漂亮
but she is attractive.
如果你们不要她 我就无计可施了
If you don't respond to her, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
如果你再那么挑剔
He's going to dump us as clients
他就不帮我们了
if you don't stop being so damn picky.
那张脸我们要看
We're gonna have to stare at this face
至少18年
for the next 18 years.
现在可不是随便妥协的时候
I don't think now is the time to skimp on quality.
加布丽尔 卡洛斯
Gabrielle, Carlos...
见见利比
I'd like you to meet Libby.
这个还差不多
Well, now, this I can work with.
怀上身孕
So getting pregnant
是我这辈子最糟的事情
was the worst thing that could've ever happened to me,
开始负债 而且不能表演
'cause I went into debt and I had to stop performing.
利比是脱衣舞俱乐部的钢管舞娘
Libby's a pole dancer in a strip club.
哦
Oh!
哇 听上去是很有意思的工作
Wow, that... that sounds like interesting work.
你们这样想 但这是青春饭
You'd think so, but it gets old quickly.
我的梦想是成为舞蹈指导
My big dream is to become a choreographer.
真的? 是啊 我编过一出
Really? Yeah. I made up this one move.
叫作"毒蛇之吻"
It's called "the serpent's tongue,"
俱乐部所有的女孩都在排演 非常酷
and all the girls at the club are doing it now. It's so cool.
如果有根钢管我能表演给你看
If I had a pole I could show you.
我们会去俱乐部看的
Well, we'll have to go down to the club and check that out.
抽一晚时间 是啊 会去的
We'll make a night of it. Yeah, we'll do that.
利比 孩子的父亲是谁?
So, Libby, who's the father?
说实话 我不知道
Honesty, I don't know.
来俱乐部有很多男人
I mean, there's a lot of guys who come into the club,
都请我喝酒
and they all buy me drinks,
有时候我对他们太友善了
and sometimes I get a little bit more friendly than I intend to.
希望你们别认为我是个荡♥妇♥
I hope you don't think I'm a slut.
不
No!
不不 我们只是震住了
No. No, actually, all we think about
当看到你是那么漂亮
when we look at you is how pretty you are.
该谈的已经谈了
Well, I've heard enough, Mr. Beale.
如果利比像我们喜欢她一样喜欢我们
If Libby here likes us as much as much as we like her,
那么就开始谈收养她孩子的事情吧
we should just go ahead and move to adopt her baby girl.
首先该谈谈我能拿到多少钱
First, we should probably talk about how much money I want.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
没有人在这里买♥♥孩子 这是违法的
Nobody's buying a baby here. That's illegal.
绝对没有什么金钱交易
Money can never exchange hands.
利比 你可以列一下需要的花销
Libby, you'll make a list of your expenses,
索利斯夫妇会为你支付
and the solises here will pay.
哦 他们能给我礼物吗?
Oh, but can't they also buy me gifts?
我认识个女孩放弃了孩子得到了辆哈雷
I knew this one girl who gave up her baby, and she got a Harley.
我们也许支付不起一个
Well, I don't know that we can afford a Harley, but I'm sure
但一定会用其它方式表达感激之情
we'll find some way to express our gratitude.
好
Okay.
随便
Whatever.
我的午休时间到了
Well, my lunch break is over,
得回俱乐部去
so I have to get back to the club.
等我生下孩子一切就正常了
Till I get rid of this kid, they got me slinging drinks.
见到你们很高兴 索勒斯(同没心肝)先生夫人
It was really nice to meet you, Mr. and mrs.Soulless.
是索利斯
Oh, it's actually pronouncedsolis.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是哪里的名字?
So what kind of name is that?
墨西哥
Uh, it's Mexican.
我们俩祖籍都是瓜达拉哈拉
Both our families come from Guadalajara.
我还以为你们是意大利人
Huh. I figured you were Italian.
不是 拉丁美洲人 我们很自豪
Nope. Latino. Proud of it.
很好
Good for you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表