剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
No, Edie, wait. Um, I don't wanna fight.
我知道尽管我们很不相同
I know that we've had our differences,
但我们之间还是存在友谊的
but, you know, we had a friendship going there,
我只是想我们谈一下 我们两个之间的事情
and I just think we owe it to ourselves
谈一下到底怎么了
to talk about what happened.
没有什么好谈的 就这样发生的
What's there to talk about? It happened.
我去了你的房♥子
I walked down to your house...
我拿了个水瓶
I had a watering can... What?
里面装了汽油
Filled it with gasoline and...
嘣! 我就跑开了
Boom! Laughed my ass off.
等一下 你能不能先咽下去
Okay, wait. Could you just swallow?
因为我真的听不清楚你说了什么
'Cause I couldn't really... What you were saying...
确实是这样的
And that was basically it.
真是我一生中最快乐的时光
One of the best days of my life.
你先不要吃了
Well, see, you were chewing,
我真的听不清楚你说了什么
and so I didn't really hear what you said.
你能不能再说一下 呵
Could you just say it again?
我烧了你的房♥子 那真是太好玩了 你还想要怎样
I burnt your house down. It was great. What do you want?
这样你是不是就承认了
So, uh, y-you then a-admit
烧毁了我的房♥子 故意地
burning down my house on purpose?
你带了录音的东西吧
You're wearing a wire, aren't you?
打开你的上衣 什么?
Huh? Open that blouse. What?
打开你的上衣
Open that blouse!
啊!
Aah!
你跑不过我的 梅尔
You can't outrun me, Mayer!
我现在身体很好
I'm in the best shape of my life!
是吗 当你进监狱的时候
Well, good, then you'll be prime meat picking
你就会成抢手货了
when you go to jail! You give it!
暗害我!
Bite me!
啊哈!
Aha!
不!不!
No! No!
哦!
Ow!
哇哦!
Ow!
天哪!
What the hell? Huh.
啊!
Aah!
在沙发上度过了九个月的漫漫长夜后
Nine months of long nights on the couch
加布丽尔忍♥无可忍♥
loomed before Gabrielle...
她决定不能这样就屈服了
And she had decided she would not take it lying down.
拿出了被禁止的香水
So she dipped into her supply of forbidden perfumes...
下定决心在这场斗争中
Determined that in this battle...
以散发着玫瑰一样的香气胜出
She would be the one to come out smelling like a Rose.
我觉得要小睡一会
I think I take nap now.
好啊 随便
Yeah, sure, knock yourself out.
啊!
Aah!
亲爱的?
Honey?
小家伙们?
Boys?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
太太您好 打扰一下
Hey, Mrs. McCluskey, excuse me.
有没有看见勒奈特在附近?
You haven't seen Lynette around, have you?
她不在家 打她手♥机♥也没人接听
She's not home. She's not answering her cell phone.
她带着孩子和小动物离开了
She packed up the kids and the puppy and left.
带他们走了?为什么?
Packed 'em up? Why?
她跟着你去了大西洋城
She followed you to Atlantic city.
她知道了你另外的女人
She knows about your other woman.
你这家伙 应该庆幸不是我丈夫
Boy, you're just lucky you're not my husband.
嗨
Hi.
好 我先说吧
Okay, first, let me say,
那些黄蜂 真对不起
I'm really sorry about the yellowjackets.
还有 就是尽管我很生气
And... also, no matter how mad I am about what you did,
我真的不想见你进监狱
I don't want to see you go to prison.
我有个办法
So I came with a solution.
你能不能站出来 告诉警♥察♥
Why don't you just come forward and tell the police
你看见有一些流浪汉 在我的车♥库♥附近徘徊
that you saw some vagrant lurking by my garage
拿着有汽油的瓶子
with a can of gasoline?
如果你这样做的话 我会毁了那盘带子的
And if you do that, then I'll destroy the tape.
然后保险公♥司♥会赔偿我
And then the insurance company will pay the claim.
这样没有人会受到伤害
Nobody gets hurt.
你觉得怎样?
Does that sound good?
过来点
Come closer.
好 呃...
Oh, uh...
带着你的坏点子滚吧
Take your stinking deal and shove it.
伊迪...
Edie...
每次我倒霉的时候
Every time something bad happens to me,
你都在旁边
you're standing nearby.
我知道怎么回事
Well, I've had it.
不要假慈悲了
No more pretending to be friends.
但我离开这里的时候 走着瞧
When I get outta here, I'm gonna destroy you.
我觉得你在说傻话
Okay, I'm just gonna think that this is the meds talking,
明天我会再过来的
and I'll come back tomorrow.
别枉费心机了
Don't bother.
伊迪 我也是受害者
Okay, Edie, I'm in trouble here.
那你就大哭吧
Oh, I'm sure you'll turn on the waterworks,
所有的邻居都会跑来帮忙的
and the whole neighborhood will come running.
他们会这样的
They always do.
不是这样的 当然 会的
That's not true. Sure, it is.
你不会放过任何机会装可怜的
You never miss an opportunity to play the victim,
你觉得
and you think just because
每个人都会来帮忙
everybody always comes to your rescue,
这样 能够证明你很受欢迎
it means that you're loved.
实际上不是这么回事
Well, it doesn't.
那只能说明你无能
It means that you're helpless.
出去
Now get out.
滚吧
Just get out.
嗨
Hey there.
嗨
Hi.
有没有考虑过住在我这里
So you given any thought to staying at my place?
嗯 这样的
Oh, yeah, that. Um...
真的谢谢你的邀请
Look, I really appreciate the offer,
但我觉得 真的不能
but I think I'm gonna have to pass.
真的? 对啊
Really? Yeah.
我觉得这样最好了 不想象演出似的
I think it's best. I don't wanna get a rep around here
总是扮演受害者的角色
for being a charity case, you know?
噢 我可不这样想
Well, I didn't mean it that way...
只是一个朋友帮助另一个解决困难
Just one friend helping out another.
没错 但我觉得应该自己解决
I know, but I can figure this out on my own.
至少 我想试一下
At least I'm gonna try.
我比大家想象中要坚强
You know, I'm stronger than people give me credit for.
我是说真的
I really am.
好吧 如果有什么我可以帮的上的话
Well, if there's anything I can do...
我会很高兴的
You know what would be nice?
如果你过来玩一下 喝杯咖啡之类的
Why don't you just stop over for coffee sometime?
好吧
Okay.
我的意思是
I mean, that is after I get
在修好自来水和电路之后
running water and electricity again...
当然还有咖啡机
And a coffeemaker.
真希望这样之后你还能高兴起来 因为你 那个可怜的女孩甚至都不能上楼
I hope you're happy. That poor girl can hardly even come upstairs now because of you.
卡洛斯 别费力气了 墙纸上都有了
Carlos, stop with the dance. It's already in the wallpaper.
我发誓 如果因为你 那个孩子有什么问题的话......
Now I swear, if anything happens to that kid because of you...
这是香水 不是毒气
Oh, it's perfume, not toxic gas.
为什么你要这样做?
Why are you acting this way?
因为我看到了墙上写的字
Because I see the writing on the wall,
魂儿都快吓没有了
and it scares the hell out of me.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
从小梅怀孕的那刻开始
From the second xiao-Mei got pregnant,
你就找到了上万种理由告诉我
you have found a million and one ways to tell me that
对你来讲 那个孩子比我更重要 加布
that baby is more important to you than me. Oh, come on, Gaby.
别这样
No! Men can't help it.
男人就是这副德行 他们成为父亲的时候 就成了糟糕的老公了
When they become fathers, they become lousy husbands,
有些太太们可能不会介意
and some wives don't mind,
但你娶的 可不是这样的
but you didn't marry one of those women.
今天晚上我觉得不能睡在这里了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表