剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
That is his handwriting, isn't it?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
雷克斯的通奸以及对你的当众羞辱
Rex felt guilty for the way he treated you.
令他对你深感愧疚
The adultery, the public humiliations.
这也是为什么他原谅了你
That's why he forgave you
他能够理解你的所作所为
He understood why you did it
他怎么能够相信这样的事
How could he have believed this?
其实我的妻子也曾背叛过我
Look, my wife cheated on me, too.
我深知那种痛苦的滋味
I know how much it hurts.
而法官同样也会明白你的苦衷的
And so will a judge.
每个人都知道冲动是魔鬼
Everyone understands crimes of passion.
但是你一直坚持不合作的态度
But every day that you stonewall
会让你看上去越来越像
makes you look more and more
一个工于心计的冷血杀手
like a cold, calculating killer.
你我都知道 你并非这样的人
We both know that's not you
但你要不说实话
But I can't help you
我也帮不了你
unless you start telling the truth.
不好意思 但我我得走了
I'm sorry, but I-I, um, I have to go.
我还有些事情要办
I have some things that I need to take care of
布里 我看得出来
Bree, it is obvious
你的丈夫对你情深似海
your husband loved you very much.
你不觉得你欠他一个真♥相♥吗
Don't you think you owe to him to admit the truth?
警官 我很清楚该怎么对待我丈夫
Detective, I know exactly what my husband deserves.
请问你能帮帮我吗
Now would you be a dear?
谢谢
Thank you
你干嘛带他来这儿
What's he doing here?
我想给你个提议
I have a pitch for you.
我想给你解释一下
I wanna explain to you
为什么由我来为你辩护
why I think it's in your best interest for you to
对你最有利
allow me to represent you.
卡洛斯 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Pete's sake, Carlos,
至少也听听他想说什么
at least listen to the man
总比待在牢里强点
I guess it beats sitting in my cell.
我想你对我作为律师的专业能力
Now I don't think you have a problem
并没有意见
with me as a lawyer
不用我吹 你应该也知道我很牛
Clearly, I'm the real deal.
我能感到你的敌意是出于私人原因
I sense your problem with me is more personal.
你猜对了
You sense right
你在想 我是否有意图
You wanna know if I'm interested in
与你的太太上♥床♥
sleeping with your wife
答案是 我正有此意
And the answer is yes
他 卡洛斯 他是在开玩笑
He. Carlos, he's kidding.
快告诉他你在开玩笑
Tell him you're kidding
闭嘴
Shut it
很明显加布丽尔是个任性妄为
Now clearly, Gabrielle's willful,
自私自利并且诡计多端的女人
self-centered and manipulative
但她的美若天仙
She's also beautiful enough
使得其他一切都无关紧要了
to be worth the trouble
因此 一旦我们走出这个房♥间
So the minute we leave this room,
我就会火力全开地追求她
I'm going to aggressively pursue her,
而我势必能得手 追到她后
and when I succeed, which I will,
我们会飞到我在夏蒙尼的城♥堡♥
we're gonna fly to my chateau in Chamonix
在一家当地的小酒馆里共进晚餐
and have dinner in a local bistro.
那家的拉克莱特[热融干酪]在欧洲无敌了
They make the best raclette in all of Europe.
接着我们要在炉火边上云雨一番
We'll make love by the fire
然后在午夜时分一同滑雪
and afterwards do a little midnight skiing
你会滑雪 对吧
You ski, don't you?
你有运动细胞 不会也可以学
You're athletic. You'll learn.
总之 你一旦解雇我
Anyway, all of this
综上所述就会变成现实
only happens if you fire me
如果你继续聘用我的话
If you keep me on as your lawyer,
你太太就成了禁果
your wife's off-limits
因为我要是和客户的妻子有染
I'd get disbarred for sleeping
就会被吊销律师执照
with a client's wife,
没人值得我那么做 即使是她
and nobody's worth that, not even her
以上就是我的提议
So that's my pitch.
你好好考虑一下吧
I'll let you think about it.
亲爱的 非常抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry
说真的 那家伙真是疯了
Honestly, that guy's insane.
你已经等不及了 是吧
Boy, you just can't wait, can you?
什么呀
What?
他就是我的辩护律师了
He's my lawyer
卡洛斯 可是…
But, Carlos...
不用再说了 就这么定了
And that's all there is to it.
美女 一起跳支舞如何
How about a dance?
你说呢 当然可以啦
How about it? Yes
那你们俩好好玩吧
Well, you guys have fun
我已经连着五个晚上
This is the fifth night in a row
没有回家替孩子盖被子了
I haven't been home to tuck in my kids,
我非走不可了
so I'm gonna go.
不行 你给我好好待着
No. You're gonna stay put
这可是星期五晚上
It is Friday night,
你有一整个周末陪你的孩子玩呢
and you have all weekend to play with your kids
看管好我的包
Watch my purse.
你好呀
Hey.
我叫查克
I'm Chuck
查克 你还是省省吧
Chuck, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我的婚姻很美满
Happily married
那看来…
Well...
我们还有不少共同点
Looks like we have got something in common.
查克
Chuck?
把你的手从我大腿上挪开
Get your hand off my thigh
不别往上摸
No, not up my thigh
把手拿开
Off it.
快拿开 你搞什么鬼啊
Come on! What's the matter with you?
我已经结婚了 我也没那么轻佻
I'm not available. And I'm not that easy!
那你干吗晚上10点半了还在夜店里待着
Well, what are you doing in a pick-up bar at 10:30 at night?
我平时很少会这样
Well, I don't usually do this.
少来了 宝贝 骗谁呢
Oh, come on, honey, who are you kidding?
我看见你这个星期每天都来
I've seen you here every night this week.
你可是这里的常客
You're a regular.
此时此刻 勒奈特突然意识到
At that moment it occurred to Lynette
查克虽然已经喝高了
that Chuck, though inebriated,
但他有一点却说得没错
had a valid point.
她是时候该打响
The time had come to declare
解加自我的战役了
a war of independence.
而要想取得胜利
And the surest path to victory
则需要采取一些非常手段
would require an aggressive campaign
要做到惊艳登场
of shock...
力压群芳
and awe.
今晚这里真是玩疯了
It's crazy here tonight
你不想来跳舞吗
Don't you want to dance?
不用了 谢谢 我还是坐着吧
No, thanks I think I'll sit this one out.
勒奈特为自己打了场漂亮战
Lynette savored her victory
坚信她的对手再也不敢
confident that she would never again have to
与她在这个战场上较量了
engage her opponent on this particular battlefield.
我爱死这首歌♥了
Ooh! I love this song.
来 帮我看包
Here, hold my purse
布里 你刚刚上哪儿
Bree, where have you been?
我们都开始担心你了
We were starting to get worried.
真是太抱歉了
Oh, I'm sorry
我最后更改了葬礼的细节 所以耽搁了
I was just attending to some last minute details
这边请 -我们这是去哪
Right this way. -Where are we going?
去雷克斯的墓地啊
To Rex's gravesite.
我以为这里就是啊
Well, I thought that this was his gravesite.
我改主意了 -为什么
I'm changing it -Why?
他干了些让我不爽的蠢事
Well, he did something to upset me,
所以我希望他就此消失
and I want him gone.
他都干了啥
What did he do?
一提起来我就生气
You know, it's so unpleasant
不提也罢
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表