剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
为所有的事道歉
and he apologized for everything.
所以
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
报歉 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我不会再说一遍
Well, I'm not gonna say it again.
第一遍已经很难出口了
It hurt my teeth the first time.
不伊迪 这太出乎意料了
No, Edie. This is so unexpected on so many levels.
我不知道该说什么 那就什么都别说
I don't know what to say. Then say nothing.
哦 这个
Oh, and, uh, here...
是我在床底下找到的照片
Is the photo of you I found in our bed.
我知道他告诉了你
I know he told you about it.
为什么要给我?
Why are you giving it to me?
我很感激你昨晚说的话
Look, I appreciate whatever it was that you did last night,
但你还是得认识一点
but it's still important for you to understand
我赢了
that... I won.
你赢了?
You won?
不管你和卡尔之间还有什么
Yeah. Whatever little hold you had on Karl
现在结束了
is officially over.
所以你不用再为他留着照片
沾沾自喜和有优越感
So you can stop feeling all smug and superior that he kept that... thing.
相信我 我没有什么优越感
Believe me, I don't feel superior.
很好 你不应该有
Good, 'cause you shouldn't.
他做出了选择 而且不是你
He made his choice, and it's not you.
说得对 他做出了选择
You're right. He made his choice.
布里 还是太松了
No, Bree, it's still too easy to breathe.
能再紧点吗
You've gotta make it tighter.
加布丽尔 再紧你就坐不下去了
Gaby, if I make it any tighter, you won't be able to sit down.
我不在乎
I don't care.
不能让他们知道我怀孕了
I can't have these girls thinking I'm pregnant.
你认为他们会取笑你吗?
Gosh, do you actually think they're gonna make fun of you?
相信我 他们不会给我留面子
Trust me. They're merciless.
为什么?我是说他们总有朋友有孩子
But why? I mean, surely they have friends who have children.
当我嫁给卡洛斯时
When I decided to marry Carlos,
我告诉他们 我的余生
I told these girls I would spend the rest of my days
会富有被爱并且没有孩子
being rich and in love and childless,
他们嘲笑我
and they laughed at me,
我的结局是
and they said I would just end up being
一个肥胖的主妇 过我不想过的生活
another fat hausfrau living a life that I didn't plan.
我不会让他们发现
I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction
他们说对了
of knowing they were right.
或许他们会为你高兴
Well, maybe they'll just be happy for you.
布里 我的朋友是模特 他们不会为任何人高兴
Bree, my friends are models. They're never happy for anyone.
你想过你会喜欢吗?
Do you ever think you might like it?
喜欢什么?
What?
做个母亲 不
Motherhood. No.
别不承认
Oh, come on.
你肯定会爱你的孩子
You don't think you're gonna love your own baby?
我不是说我不会爱上那个小家伙
Well, I'm not saying I'm not gonna grow attached to the little bugger.
只是我没有做好母亲的天份
I just don't have the motherhood gene.
我希望我有 可是我没有
I wish I did, but I don't.
干嘛?
What?
我在笑是因为 几个月后
Well, I'm just smiling because I think a few months from now
你会回到这里
you are gonna come to me
告诉我你是多么疯狂地爱着你的新宝宝
and tell me how madly in love you are with your new little baby,
然后我不得不告诉你"我早说过"
and I'm gonna have to resist the urge to say "I told you so."
可能 但我很怀疑
Maybe, but I doubt it. There you go.
好了 都完成了
All done.
看起来怎么样?
Ah. How do I look?
惊艳!
Positively glowing.
布里
Bree...
嗨
Aah!
你们好
Hi! Hello!
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
你怀孕了!
You're pregnant!
布里 是我
Bree? It's Gaby!
亲爱的 门开着进来吧
Honey, it's open. Come on in.
嗨 我的朋友们走了
Hi. My, uh, friends just left,
希望你能帮我
and I was hoping you could come over
脱下这件衣服
and cut me out of this thing.
你的小聚会怎么样?
How was your little reunion?
有点 怪
It was, um... weird.
怪?
Weird?
爱丽森很不开心
Well, Allison's mad
因为被14岁的人抢走了工作
because she's losing jobs to 14-year-olds,
霍莉在节食
Holly is on a strict diet of cruciferous vegetables,
雅兹在做新的除皱疗法
and Yasmin is undergoing a new embryonic facial treatment
可能导致记忆力减退
that probably causes short-term memory loss.
我整晚站在那里想
You know, I just stood there the whole night
我们怎么会成为好朋友的
trying to remember why we were ever friends.
而且找不到...
And I couldn't.
亲爱的 人会变
You know, honey, people change.
是啊 但他们没有变
Yeah, but that's the thing. They haven't changed.
他们一直都是那个样子
That's who they've always been.
我变了 我都不知道是怎么变的
I've changed, and I honestly don't know how.
那么
Well...
可能苏姗勒奈特和我影响了你
Maybe Susan, Lynette and I have had a good influence on you.
我怀疑
I doubt that.
来吧 等我完成手上的活
Come on. When I finish up here,
我会拿针线过来
I will come over with my sewing kit
帮你脱下衣服
and cut you out of that.
好 不过快点
All right, but hurry up,
我早就想上厕所了
because I've been having to pee since hors d'oeuvres.
明天有空陪我去购物吗?
Are you free to go shopping tomorrow?
我想是时候
I figured it's probably time
买♥♥些合身的衣服了
I bought some clothes that actually fit.
嗯,我知道有一家商店卖♥♥名牌孕妇装
Well, I know a store that carries maternity clothes with designer labels.
我喜欢那样的
I like the sound of that.
谢谢
Thanks.
呵
Aah!
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 照相机被设计用来捕捉影像
Yes, cameras are tools designed to capture images.
等等
Wait.
怎么回事
What is it?
她要些东西
Uh, she needs me to get something for her.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
但实际上 他们捕捉了更多的东西
But in truth, they can capture so much more.
他们会发现我们隐藏的愿望
They can uncover hidden longing
本来其实应该淡忘
of men who should no longer care.
他们能发现平淡婚姻中
They can reveal the extraordinary secrets
不平淡的激♥情♥
of the most ordinary marriages.
最神奇的是
Most amazing of all,
相机告诉我们 我们梦想
cameras can quietly and clearly reveal to us our dreams...
甚至自己都没有注意到
Dreams we didn't even know we had.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表