剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I don't think I can sleep in here tonight.
空气有些浑浊
The air's just a little too toxic.
她也把你赶出来了吗?
She kick you out, too?
小梅 婚姻真是复杂啊
Marriage is complicated, xiao-Mei.
总有一天你会亲身体验的
You'll find that out someday.
你要不要看美国的垃圾电视节目?
You feel like watching some trashy American TV?
我给你作了三文治
I make you sandwich.
烤牛肉的
Roast beef.
天啊
Oh, man.
加布不让我吃这种有损健康的东西
Gaby's got me on this health kick thing.
如果看到我吃牛羊肉的话 她会杀了我的
She'll kill me if I eat red meat.
我会保守秘密的
I will not tell.
好吃吗?
Taste good?
很棒
Real good.
马修 起来吧 我给你带早饭来了
Matthew, wake up. I have your breakfast.
我是很生你气
I might be furious with you,
但我并不残忍♥
but never let it be said that I'm cruel.
我建议你不要企图冲门
I advise you not to charge this door,
因为我现在还没有气昏头
because I am not in the mood for any unpleasantness.
马修?
Matthew?
马修?
Matthew?
天啊!
Aah!
呀 我以为你只是会偷走钥匙的
Jeez, Danielle! I thought you were just gonna steal the key.
我们得赶紧离开这儿
Let's just get out of here.
妈妈 我和马修
Mother, Matthew and I
要离开这儿了 我们不会回来了
are running away together, and we're never coming back.
如果你希望我幸福 那么不要找我们
If you want me to be happy, you won't try to find us.
在这栋房♥子里和你生活在一起 就像生活在监狱中
Living in that house with you was like being in a prison.
是你逼我这样做的 所以要责怪的话 只能是你自己
You drove me to do this, so I hope you'll blame yourself.
祝你幸福 丹尼尔
Have a nice life. Danielle.
你好
Hello.
我是布里 范德坎普
My name is Bree Van De Kamp,
我想来这里住院 进行心理观察
and I'd like to admit myself for psychiatric observation.
好的 你有什么问题吗
All right, what seems to be the problem?
我觉得精神要崩溃了
I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.
该死!
Damn it!
怎么了?
What the hell?
那个神经病老太婆!
That psychotic bitch.
没有打斗的痕迹
There was no confrontation.
费力西亚.蒂尔曼 就是打匿名电♥话♥的那个人
Felicia tillman's the one who made the call.
这是她玩的小把戏
She's the anonymous tip.
我们现在就过去
Let's just go over there right now.
我保证
I guarantee you,
那个女人正喝着鸡尾酒 高兴的屁♥股♥都抬不起来了
the woman is having a cocktail, laughing her ass off.
我们哪里也不去 先生
We're not going anywhere yet, sir. Ahem.
是的 我知道这里到处是血
Yes, I know there's blood everywhere.
她可能弄得是猪血
She probably got it from a pig
这样她就可以破坏我所有的东西了
so she can vandalize everything I own.
警长...
Sergeant...
发现什么了?
What is it?
把你的手放在我可以看得见的地方
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
天啊 她干得真不赖
Oh, man, she's good.
我们每个人都有感到震惊的时候
It's a shocking moment for each of us,
那时我们意识到 在这个世界上 我们都是孤零零一个人
that moment we realize we are all alone in this world.
我们引以为然的家庭 有一天可能会抛弃我们
The family we take for granted could one day abandon us.
我们一直信赖的丈夫
The husband we trust so implicitly
也可能会背叛我们
might betray us...
我们一直深爱的女儿 很可能不再回到我们身边
The daughter we love so deeply perhaps won't return to us.
这些 我们都要自己承担
And then we could end up all by ourselves.
当然 也有些人享受着寂寞
Of course, some see great value in going it alone.
比如...
For example...
胡伯太太 真抱歉 这里到处是灰尘
Sorry about the dust, Mrs. Huber.
在这么远的山上 我们很少有游客
We don't get too many tourists this far up the mountain.
第一场雪降临的时候
First snows come,
这儿会完全隔绝
and this place is completely cut off.
远离尘世
Dropping off the face of the earth...
对我来说 这样才叫休假
Now that's what I call a vacation.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
噢
Oh.
有时候 我真的很笨拙
Sometimes I'm just all thumbs.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表