剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
最近你过得还不够糟吗
Yeah, like you haven't been through enough.
天啊 他是我们的药剂师
God, and he's our pharmacist.
太糟糕了
It's enough to turn you holistic.
我知道听上去很坏
I know this sounds awful,
但乔治死了我有点高兴
but I'm kind of glad the guy's dead.
我希望他多受点苦
Oh, I hope that little creep suffered.
这就无法知道了
Well, we'll never know.
安德鲁回来了 我得走了
That's Andrew back from camp hennessey. I've got to go.
他知道了吗?
Does he know yet?
还不知道
He hasn't got a clue.
他会有什么反应?
How do you think he's gonna react?
好吧 到底出什么事了?
All right, what the hell is going on?
我知道你不是为了我的健康 才把我从儿童监狱里弄出来的
I know you didn't take me out of kid jail for my health.
过会回来
I'll get back to you later.
警方肯定吗?
So are the police sure?
是的 他们在乔治的电脑里找到了数据
Yeah. They found data in George's personal computer
还有在药房♥的记录里也有
and also records at his pharmacy
确认是他毒死了你父亲
that pretty much proves that he was poisoning your father.
为什么他要这么做?
Did they say why he killed him?
警♥察♥似乎认为他想
Well, the detective seems to think he was trying
把你♥爸♥爸除掉
to get your father out of the way so...
这样他可以娶我
He could marry me.
亲爱的 请你用杯垫
Honey, please use your coaster.
否则会留下印子
That's gonna leave a ring.
我爸爸因为你被谋杀
My father was murdered because of you,
据我所知
so as far as I'm concerned,
你别在对我指手划脚
you no longer get to tell me what to do.
安德鲁 这么说不公平
Andrew, that is not fair.
是你把那疯子请进家门的
You brought that psycho into our house!
是你让他坐在我们的桌子上
You sat him down at our table.
你觉得那么说不公平?
Just how fair do you expect me to be?
安德鲁 乔治.威廉姆斯迷惑了很多人
Andrew, George Williams fooled a lot of people.
是啊 但他没能迷惑我
Yeah, well, he didn't fool me.
我并不是为自己开脱
Andrew, I'm not trying to minimize my part in this.
相信我 我也在恨自己
Believe me, I hate myself for what's happened.
很好 至少我们达成一致了
Good. Now we have something in common.
顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
我要给贾斯丁打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my friend Justin
他今晚要在家里过夜
and have him come over and spend the night tonight.
贾斯丁?是你学校还是教堂的朋友?
Justin? Is he a friend of yours from school or church?
他是哪种朋友?
What kind of friend is he?
很好的那种
The real good kind.
安德鲁 今天让别人来家里不合适
Andrew, it is inappropriate for you to have somebody over.
你刚回家
You just got home.
我说过了
Like I said,
别再对我指手划脚
you don't get to tell me what to do anymore.
你来了?
You came.
我有别的选择吗?
Did I have a choice?
当然有
Well, sure.
在医院里
Because at the hospital,
你看起来 像打算强迫我
you sounded like you were fully prepared to blackmail me
和你保持某种联♥系♥
into having some kind of a relationship with you.
那只是一时冲动
That was just the heat of the moment,
等你了解我了
and once you get to know me,
你就会意识到 我绝不是那种
you'll understand that I am not the kind of person
会强迫别人的人
who could ever, ever resort to blackmail.
真希望在医院里你就这么说
Well, I wish you'd made that clear in the hospital.
这样我就不用上门来
Could have saved me a trip.
进来吗?
So are you coming in?
我正好有一个小时的空
Well, I got a lunch hour to kill.
那是我过的第一个万圣节 才2岁 觉得哪个是我?
That was my first Halloween. I was 2. What do you think I am?
我不知道
I don't know.
猜猜看 一定能认出来
Oh, come on, just guess. You can tell.
那个无家可归的人?
Uh, a homeless person?
不 是那只鸡
No, Addison, I'm a chicken.
看到了?周围有羽毛
See? Those are feathers hanging around.
哦 我还以为那是垃圾
Oh. I thought that was supposed to be trash.
好吧 我该走了
Uh, look, are we done here?
你还没喝完咖啡
You haven't even finished your coffee.
我得回去工作
I got to get back to work.
恩 还没看高中的照片呢
Oh, well, we... we haven't even finished the high school years.
本来想给你看这张
I wanted to show you this one.
是父女舞会上拍的
This was from the father-daughter dance.
我不得不梳妈妈的发型
I had to take my mother's hairstylist.
你到底要什么 苏姗?
What do you want from me, Susan?
我只是想互相了解
Well, I-I just want to share more than our d.N.A.
想和你做父女
I... I wanted to have a relationship with you.
这对你一点都不重要吗?
None of this means anything to you?
我想要这张照片
I'll take the hobo picture.
当然 好吧
Actually, it was... Fine.
这是什么?
What's this?
公♥司♥的福利政策 你从没读过?
Our company insurance policy. You ever bother to read it?
没有 别说出去
I'm going to say no, but don't tell.
我们有托儿所的福利 艾德 托儿所
We have day care, ed, day care.
没意识到自从开除了一半员工
Do you realize that since we fired half the staff,
你我几乎都没有离开过办公室?
you and I have barely left the building?
孩子都快忘记我是谁了
My kids are forgetting who I am.
我也是 我有17个月的孩子
I hear you. I have 17-month-old
几周里我都没在她醒着的时候见过她
who I haven't actually seen awake in weeks.
看 我们需要的只是大家参与
See? All we need is a minimum participation
需要16个小孩
of, uh... 16 kids.
我的孩子 你的
My kids, your baby,
会计部的塞丽有三个
Sally in accounting has three,
人力资源部新来的那个有两个
that new guy in human resources has two
我们的前台是门罗教♥徒♥
and we hit the mother lode with the mormon receptionist.
她有六个 刚好16
She just popped out number 6. There. 16.
是15 我妻子不会同意
15. My wife won't do it.
也许我能和她谈谈
Well, maybe if I talked to her.
不 托儿所是不可能成功的
No, I'm telling you, this day care thing is a non-starter.
弗兰甚至不让别人抱孩子
Fran won't even let anyone else hold the baby.
难道她从来不休息几小时吗?
Well, she won't just take some time off for a couple of hours?
勒奈特 如果不是我亲手剪断了脐带
Lynette, if I hadn't cut that umbilical cord with my own two hands,
他们现在还会连着
I swear they would still be attached.
但如果你真的想试
But if you want to try...
去试吧
More power to you.
你!你♥他♥妈♥对我丈夫做了什么?
You! What the hell did you do with my husband?!
请克制一下自己 加布丽尔
Please restrain yourself, Gabrielle.
你在上帝的房♥子里
You're in a house of god.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is!
无处不在
Everywhere, of course.
不是上帝 是我的丈夫
Not god, my husband.
加布 你在这里做什么?
Gaby, what are you doing here?
这个问题应该是我问你
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
你应该在温泉和我碰面
You were supposed to meet me at the spa.
我在帮玛丽修女
I was just helping sister Mary
起草募捐的书信
with the mailings for the fund-raiser.
教堂要派传教士去博兹瓦那
The church is about to send a relief team to Botswana
帮助旱灾灾民
to help with the drought.
这就是你的借口?
That's your excuse?
我们错过了水中按♥摩♥
We missed side-by-side water massages.
我可是提前几周才订到的位子
I had to book them weeks in advance.
好吧 你错过了按♥摩♥
Okay, you missed a massage.
很不幸 但在博兹瓦那很多人正在死去
It's unfortunate, but there are people dying in Botswana.
如果你不收起那圣人般的表情
There are going to be people dying in this church
现在在教堂里就有人会死
if you don't wipe that patronizing look off your face!
你有毛病吗?
What is your problem?
玛丽修女 请让我们单独谈一会
Sister Mary, will you excuse us, please?
当然
Certainly.
我们需要解决婚姻里的问题
We are supposed to be working on our marriage, Carlos,
但如果那个女人老是让你去
but we can't do that as long as
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表