剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
你不带我去 -爸爸带你去
You're not taking me? -Dad's gonna take you
勒奈特为新工作付出了代价
Lynette's new job came with a price.
如果这个指控成立 我会被判8年
If this charge sticks, I get sent away for eight years
卡洛斯为他的错误付出了代价
And Carlos paid for his mistakes.
你爱威廉姆斯先生吗
Are you in love with Mr Williams?
不
No
我想机器捕捉到了一些
I think the machine picked up on something
我未曾察觉的东西
that I wasn't aware of.
布里察觉了
While Bree detected feelings
她未知的感觉
she'd never known.
你胆敢靠近她10步以内
You come within 10 feet of her,
我就报♥警♥抓你 现在滚吧
I will have you arrested. Now get out.
苏珊发现有的人…
Susan discovered something...
扎克是你儿子对吗
Zach is your son, isn't he?
距家过近
Too close to home.
美景镇监狱的居民们
The residents of the fairview county jail
期待着每周的星期二
looked forward to every tuesday.
那是加布丽尔·索利斯
That was the day that Gabrielle Solis
来探望她丈夫的日子
Came to visit her husband.
那些犯人们用自己的方式恭维着她
The inmates went out of their way to give her compliments
不管她喜不喜欢
whether she wanted them to or not.
每次探访 这些恭维和赞美的力度
With each visit, these accolades became
与日俱增
increasingly inventive.
不过 加布丽尔丝毫不为所动
Still, Gabrielle was not flattered.
事实上 加布丽尔开始害怕这些特别的关注
In fact, Gabrielle started to dread this special attention.
直到有一天 当…
Until one day, when...
我不认为夫妻探访是荒谬的要求
I don't think a conjugal visit is such a ridiculous request
索利斯太太 所有的要求
With all due respect, Mrs. Solis,
能过了庭审取证阶段之后再说吗
let's just get through the discovery phase first, okay?
我可等不了那么久
But I don't think I can wait that long.
我在努力免除你丈夫的牢狱之灾
I am trying to get your husband out of jail.
你希望我停下手边所有事情
Do you want me to just stop everything
来帮你搞定性需求吗
so you can have a booty call?
拜托 我们可是合法夫妻
Excuse me, we are husband and wife.
我们做♥爱♥ 这是圣约
We make love It is a very sacred covenant.
好吧 我们要的不过是20分钟而已
Okay, look, all we need is 20 minutes.
我说不行 -你不能跟我说不行
I said no -You can't tell me no
你在为我工作
You work for me
你得实现我的需求
You will make it happen
你不能强迫我做任何事
You can't force me to do anything
我不是你的女佣 也不是你的园丁
I am not your maid or your gardener
我能让你为此入狱
I can have you arrested for that
哦 是吗 那这样呢
Oh, really? And how about for this?
你这个疯婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch!
嘿 向这位女士道歉
Hey, apologize to the lady
伙计你闯大祸了 我可跟狱长一起玩高尔夫
Big mistake, pal. I play golf with the warden.
你会吃不了兜着走…
You're gonna rot...
你听见了 道歉
You heard him. Apologize.
听着 伙计们
Look, fellas,
我只是在做我该做的 都是她的错
I am just trying to do my job. This is all her fault!
如果不是她这么饥渴… 噢
If she weren't so damn horny... ow!
好吧 好吧
All right! All right!
去啊
Come on,
那一刻对加布里尔来说
It was at that moment it occurred to Gabrielle...
道歉
Apologize!
是对她最好的恭维
This was the nicest compliment she had ever received.
紫藤郡里所有的
There was one thing all
上班族爸爸的共同点是
the fathers on Wisteria Lane had in common...
在他们辛苦工作一天
they could return home from a hard days work
回到那个被他们抛诸脑后的家时
to the family they'd left behind
一点都不会为错过的珍贵家庭时光
and not feel at all guilty
而内疚自责
about the precious moments they had missed.
可悲的是 上班妈妈们的心情完全不同
Sadly, the same could not be said for the working mothers.
嘿 亲爱的 我已经尽量拖长晚餐时间了
Hey, honey, I held dinner for as long as I could.
对他们来说 这确实
It just got
太晚了点
too late for them.
你不能给他们喝点咖啡什么的嘛
You couldn't have given them coffee or something?
我觉得我几乎要错过他们的成长了
I just feel like I'm missing out on their lives entirely
嘿 你坐下吃 我会喂饱你
Hey, you sit, eat, and I will fill you in
别吃那个 那个放了很久了
Oh, don't eat that That's been sitting out for hours.
那是给玛百莉太太的
That's for Mrs. Mulberry.
这
This.
才是你的
Is for you
不好意思 你说谁
I'm sorry. Who?
玛百莉太太
Oh, Mrs. Mulberry
帕克想象中的朋友
Parker has an imaginary friend
英国保姆
Um, British nanny
我想他真的是被《欢乐满人间》迷住了
I think he really locked into the whole "Mary Poppins" Thing
那是他抱着雨伞睡的原因吗
Is that why he's sleeping with an umbrella?
他带着那东西 一刻不离
He carries it with him everywhere
那简直是安全毯
It's a security blanket
什么时侯开始的
When did this start?
我猜是一周前
About a week ago, I guess.
你不觉得有点怪吗
And you don't find it odd
帕克的新保姆出现
that Parker's new nanny made her appearance
正好是我回去上班的时间
right at the time I went back to work?
孩子们都有想象中的朋友
Kids have imaginary friends.
没什么大不了
It's no big deal
如果想象的朋友是飞袋鼠或者巨型机器人
I'll agree with you to a point,
而不是一个替身妈妈的话
when they're flying kangaroos or giant robots,
我会同意你的意见
not surrogate mommies
嘿
Hey...
帕克确实有点不适应
Parker is having a little trouble adjusting
仅此而已
That's all
很明显你也有点不适应
Apparently, so are you.
亲爱的 别过于敏感了
Honey, don't be so sensitive
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right
恕我过于敏感
At the risk of sounding too sensitive,
为什么给她的那一份比较大
how come she gets a bigger portion?
就这样
That's it?
是你说
You're the one who said
希望我们俩之间顺其自然
you wanted things to be casual between us
我是说过
Yeah,
但我们也不必表现得像兄妹一般吧
but that doesn't mean we have to act like brother and sister.
你给我买♥♥了肋排 我想表达下感激而已
I mean, you bought me ribs I have gratitude to express.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做不到
I can't do this
顺其自然
This casual thing...
这这很奇怪
it's... it's weird.
不 不 不奇怪
No! No! It's not.
我们只是要表现得
We're just gonna pretend
好像我们是第一次约会一般
like it was when we first started dating
我们偶尔见见面
We just see each other occasionally,
直到扎克的事情解决为止
you know, until we get the Zach thing resolved.
是的 我们放松点 不要有负担
Yeah, well, we'll just be easy about it. No commitments.
当然 除了有一点
Except, of course,
我们俩都不许跟别人约会
neither of us is allowed to date anybody else
你看
Look, I.
我知道你对扎克的看法
I know how you feel about Zach
我不怪你
And, look, I don't blame you.
但他目前确实成了我们感情的包袱
But he's part of the package right now,
你要么接受现实 要么放弃我们的感情
and either you can accept that or you can't.
不管怎么说
Well, anyway.
麦克 等等
Mike, wait!
我接受
I accept.
你确定
Are you sure?
扎克是你儿子
Zach's your son.
我也有朱莉
And I have Julie,
你完全接受她
and you've totally accepted her.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表