剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
对 很好
Yes. Okay...
我能提个问题吗? 当然随便问
Can I ask a question? Yeah, by all means.
如果陌生人看上去很友好
What if the stranger is nice and not scary?
你说
Yes?
逃走报♥警♥
Run away and call 9-1-1.
如果陌生人说
So what if the stranger says
要带你们去马戏团
they're going to take you to the circus
吃匹萨还有骑大象呢?
for pizza and elephant rides?
别看你♥爸♥爸
Don't look at your dad.
看着我 你们怎么办?
Eyes on me. What are you gonna do?
你们怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
我们
We...
逃走?
Run away?
对!
Yes! Snap.
答得好! 去厨房♥吧
Okay, to the kitchen.
今晚我们吃冰淇淋
We are havin' ice cream tonight.
你笑成那样一定有问题
Your smiling like that actually meant something.
勒奈特 我们教了他们一下午 他们懂了
Lynette, come on. We worked on this all afternoon. They get it.
别自欺欺人了你知道我们的孩子 他们很聪明
Give me a break. You know our kids. I love them dearly,
可总是一只耳朵进一只耳朵出
but that goes in one ear and out the other.
我要去吃冰淇淋了
I'm gonna have some ice cream.
汤姆这件事还没解决
Tom, you're not off the hook here.
勒奈特我能照顾好孩子们的安全
Lynette, I can keep my children alive.
你早上离开时 是四个
When you left this morning, there were four.
你回到家时 仍然会是四个
When you came home, there were still four.
等哪天你回来少了一个
When you come home and there are only three,
再来教训我
then you get to lecture me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是布里.范-德-坎普吗? 对 我是
Are you Bree Van De Kamp? Uh, yes, I am.
我是莱拉.米兹曼 希望没有打扰你
My name is Leila mitzman. I hope I'm not interrupting.
我能为你做什么吗?
Can I help you?
听上去会很奇怪 但我觉得应该来见你
This may sound odd, but I felt I should see you.
从报纸上我知道你和乔治.威廉姆斯订婚了
I read in the paper that you're engaged to George Williams.
哦 在报纸上发布是太早了点
Oh, well, that announcement was a bit premature.
但你和乔治
But you and George are involved...
是在恋爱吧?
In a romantic relationship?
是
Yes.
那么我们得谈谈
Then we need to talk.
我们交往了六个月
We'd been dating for six months
然后他向我求婚
when he asked me to marry him.
但当我答应了以后 乔治表现出了很强的占有欲
From the moment I said "yes," George got so possessive,
当他发现
and when he found out
我前夫就住在我家附近时
my ex lived just down the street,
乔治毫无来由地说我和前夫有来往
George accused me of seeing him behind his back.
有一天晚上我接到了警方的电♥话♥
And then one night, I got a call from the police.
有人放火烧了我前夫的汽车
Someone had set my ex's car on fire.
虽然没有什么证据
I could never prove anything,
但我知道是乔治干的 第二天我就离开了他
but I knew it was George. I left him the next day.
我不知道应该说什么
Well, I don't know what to say.
我知道 这很疯狂
I know. It's upsetting.
是的....
Yes, it is...
我让一个完全的陌生人来到家里
To have a complete stranger come into my home,
喝着我的茶
drink my tea,
然后让我离开
and then try to turn me against
这辈子遇见过最好的男人
one of the sweetest men I have ever known.
你得相信我 乔治是个坏种
Honey, you got to trust me. George is a whack job,
你应该要知道自己在和什么人交往
and you should get while the getting's good.
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave.
有一次在酒吧我和一个男人聊天
One time, I was talking to a guy at a bar,
回到家后 乔治打我耳光
and when we got home, George slapped me.
那怎么解释?
What do you say to that?
根据你的说话方式
I say, given your overall demeanor
和用词
and your freewheeling use of epithets,
我敢说他打你是理所当然的
I'm willing to bet that he was provoked.
哦
Oh.
当我得知你和乔治订婚时
When I read that you were engaged to George,
我觉得告诉你他是个疯子是我的义务
I felt it was my duty to let you know he's crazy.
但现在见过你
But now that I've met you,
我知道你们真是天生一对
I can see it's a match made in heaven.
我来了 嗨莫蒂 霍普金斯牧师
I'm here. Hi, morty, reverend Hopkins.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late to your rehearsal.
没关系 不要紧 你来了
Oh, it's okay. It's all right. You're here now.
那就好 站我前面
It's fine. Go in front of me.
好了牧师 放音乐吧
Okay, reverend, hit it!
妈我能问你一个问题吗
Mom, can I ask you a question?
苏姗你得往前走 继续走
You've got to march, susie. Got to march. Oh.
哦 我在为我的书找资料
Oh. I was just researching my book,
发现了一件奇怪的事
and I found the strangest thing.
在海军运输舰的名单上没有我爸爸的名字
No one with my father's name was ever a merchant marine.
我说是运输船吗?
Oh, did I say merchant?
是常规海军部队
Well, I just meant the regular marines.
是啊我想你可能搞错
Oh, well, yeah, I thought you probably did.
所以我也查了那里 还是没有爸爸的名字
So I checked that, too, and he wasn't there,
然后我打电♥话♥去了档案馆
and so I called the v.A.,
越南战争里没有任何哈里斯.罗斯的记录
and there is not a single record of anyone named Harrison Ross in Vietnam.
现在不是谈这个的时候
This is not the time, susie.
怎么了 女士们?
What's... what's the holdup, ladies?
抱歉妈妈 我不该在这时候烦你
Well, I'm sorry to upset you, mom, I just...
但你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
Don't you think that's weird?
什么奇怪?
What's... what's weird?
海军服役记录名单里
Well, there's no record
甚至没有一个 和我爸爸一样的名字
of anyone with my dad's name in the armed services.
哦有的
Oh, well, there it is.
什么有的?
There what is?
莫蒂 回那里去
Morty, just go on back up there.
看我说过
Look, I'm... I'm not gonna say that
我知道这件事总有一天会发生 我知道会发生
I knew this would happen, but I knew this would happen.
妈妈我需要知道真♥相♥
Mom, I need answers.
为什么一定要是现在?
Do you have to do this now?
你毁了我的婚礼排演
You are ruining my wedding rehearsal.
你结过四次婚了
Well, you've been married four times.
我想你了如指掌
I think you got it down.
我不会站在这里听你讽刺我
I will not stand here and be attacked!
妈妈 别走开
Mom, don't walk away from me. Ow!
你想我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
想让我说我是个坏母亲?
You want me to say I'm a bad mother?
好吧!我是个坏母亲 开心了?
Fine! I'm a bad mother! Are you happy now?
妈妈!妈妈!
Mom! Mom.
妈妈!
Mom.
对 我知道等我的是什么
Yes, yes, I-I know what I'm getting into.
莫蒂 莫蒂你看到我妈妈了吗?
Morty? Morty, have you seen my mom?
看到了
Yeah. Yeah, she seemed, uh,
她看上去很激动
she seemed pretty upset. I-I think...
我想她已经打车回家了
I think she took a cab home.
要我送你吗?
You need... you need a ride?
我想知道我父亲的真♥相♥
I need to you tell me the truth about my father.
进来
Hop in.
当我在韩国时
When, uh, when I was in Korea,
我驻扎在釜山
I was stationed outside of, uh, Pusan,
我们
and we'd, uh,
当我们休假时 我们去了 你知道
we'd... we'd get these... These passes, you know,
我们去了城里
and we'd... And we'd go into town,
你知道 我们喝了几杯啤酒
and, you know, we'd have a... Have a few beers,
我们把这种活动叫做RR
and we used to call it r and r
军队里的说法
in... in military lingo.
我知道RR的意思
Yeah, well, I know what r and r means.
这和我爸爸有什么关系?
So what does this have to do with my father?
我正要说
Well, that's... That's what I'm getting to.
那里....有很多年轻女孩
Um, a-anyway, there were these... these young ladies.
职业的
Professional...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表