剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
好吧 谁去和她说
Okay, so who's gonna tell her?
你是女人 你最合适
You're a woman. It's easier for you
去和她谈哺乳 乳♥房♥♥之类的话题
to talk to her about milk and boobs and stuff.
不不 请别让我去
No! No, uh, please, don't make me do it.
为什么不让杰瑞去和她说?
Why don't you have Jerry tell her?
昨天我试着提过 感觉很奇怪
I made a pass at her yesterday. It'd be weird.
只有你能和她谈而不冒犯她
You could do it without offending her.
去吧 勒奈特 为了团队
Come on, Lynette. Take one for the team.
好吧 不过这只队伍里都是懦夫
Okay. But for the record, the team is made up of wimps.
大家知道这点 接受你的抱怨
Well, the team's aware of that and accepts your loathing.
是 不 不 不 不
Yeah? Hi. No. No, no.
刚才出去给婴儿买♥♥东西 怎么说?
We were just out buying some stuff for the baby. What's up?
真的?
Seriously?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling.
什么事?
What is it?
是律师 利比拒绝了我们
That was our lawyer. Libby rejected us as parents.
为什么? 因为我们是墨西哥人
Why? Because we're Mexican.
什么?为什么?这是种族歧视
What?! Why, i... That's discrimination.
这不合法 我们能告她 那是她的孩子
It's illegal. We could have her arrested. It's her baby.
她想怎么样就怎么样
She can do whatever the hell she wants to with it.
该死
Damn it.
不 不能因为肤色
No! No, you don't just toss people aside
就把人搁在一边 我们把其它母亲搁在一边
because of the color of their skin. We tossed those birth mothers aside
因为他们的外貌 这不一样
because of their appearance. Well, that's different.
为什么? 我读过宪法
Why? Because I've read the constitution,
不保护丑人
and it does not protect ugly people.
别为这件事吵了 都结束了
Let's not fight about it. It's over.
我们再看看下一个 不不不不
Let's just move on to the next one. No. No, no, no.
我要那个女人的孩子 一定要
I wantthatwoman's baby, and I'm gonna get it.
那你想怎么做?
And just how are you gonna go about doing that?
首先我会给她看我们的纳税表
Well, first of all, I'm gonna show her one of our tax returns.
等她看到我们有多少钱
Once she sees how much money we have,
肤色就不再是问题
I have a hunch we're gonna look a whole lot whiter.
嘿 维罗尼卡 嗨 多诺万
Hey, Veronica. Hi, Donovan!
他长高了 他几岁?
My, he's getting big. How old is he?
刚刚五岁
He just turned 5.
哇 他长得真壮
Oh, wow, he's such a big boy. Yeah.
你知道
Hey, you know,
按时喂奶很麻烦
breast-feeding on this schedule must be a real hassle.
我以前是把奶存在瓶子里
I remember I used to express my milk into a bottle.
那样容易多了
Made my life so much easier.
有什么不对吗 勒奈特?
Is there a problem, Lynette?
公♥司♥里的人有一点
The people in this office feel a little...
介意
Concerned...
你给这么大的孩子喂奶
That you're nursing a boy of Donovan's age.
他们知道喝母乳能增强免疫系统
Do they know breast milk boosts the immune system,
母乳营养丰富 在第三世界
it's loaded with vitamins, and in the third world,
经常在六岁之前还喂孩子
it's not unusual to nurse babies up to the age of 6?
在第三世界没有保鲜牛奶
Yeah, well, in the third world, they don't have juice boxes.
这是多诺万的选择
This is Donovan's decision.
他决定几时停止喂奶
He will tell me when he's ready to stop nursing.
小鸟自己是不会走出巢穴的
Come on, baby birds don't jump out of the nest.
需要推一把
They need to be pushed.
你知道吗
Did you also know
母乳喂养增长智商
that breast milk is thought to raise I.Q. Scores?
如果你晚点断奶
Yeah, maybe if you had weaned your kids a bit later,
你的孩子会更文明一些
they'd be more civilized.
靠
Ouch.
你或其它人无权批评
I will not be judged by you or anyone else,
如果有人看不惯我的做法
and if people don't like my breast-feeding,
他们可以和我的律师谈
they can talk to my lawyer.
然后她拿起了沙拉碗
And then she took the salad bowl...
放在地板上然后说
Mm-hmm? Put it on the floor and said,
如果你做事像头猪 吃相也像头猪
"if you wanna act like a pig, you can eat like a pig."
我从来没想到会这么愉快
You know, I never thought I'd have such a good time
和女朋友与他的丈夫一起
hanging out with my girlfriend and her husband.
相信我 在笑话背后
Yeah, well, believe me, behind all the laughs,
还藏着很多挖苦和责难 真的?
there's still plenty of bitterness and resentment. Oh, really?
是啊 我们把桌子收拾了
Yeah. Hey, what do you say you and I clear the table
然后上甜点怎么样? 不不 我来弄 我来
and bring on dessert? No, no. I got it, I got it.
不 亲爱的 你什么都不用做
No, honey, you're not gonna do anything.
你就乖乖坐在轮椅里 好吗?
You're in a wheelchair for a reason, okay?
干嘛不让我和卡尔来收拾呢?
Why don't you let Karl and I do the dishes?
好吧 如果让我发现你们在里面谈论我
All right, but if I catch you guys in there talking about me,
你就要坐轮椅了 真的?
you're gonna be the one in a wheelchair. Oh, really?
真的? 真的
Yeah. Mmm. Yeah?
洗碗可以再等一会
Well, I think maybe the dishes can wait for a second.
一会? 一会
Just a second? Yeah, just a second.
妈的!
What the hell?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
aah!
Aah!
天啊 漏水了
Jeez, ah, we got a leak.
我来把水弄干
Oh. I'll sop up the water.
你去找下街对面的那个人好吗?
Why don't you see go see the guy across the street?
他是个水管工 在灰色的房♥子里
He's a plumber, in the gray house.
好 我马上就回来
All right. I'll be right back.
他叫德尔非诺
His name's Delfino.
他去哪里?
Where's he going?
有个紧急情况 漏水了
Oh, we've got a bit of a plumbing emergency.
你让他去找麦克?
So you sent him over to Mike's?
哦 上帝啊 我是个白♥痴♥!
Oh, my god. I am such an idiot!
我都没有想到 卡尔 上帝啊!
I wasn't even thinking. Karl! Oh, god!
漏了那么多水
There's just so much water here.
你在想些什么? 哦 哦
What were you thinking? Oh, oh!
德尔非诺先生?我叫罗恩 苏姗.梅尔是我女朋友
Hi, Mr. Delfino? My name's Ron. My girlfriend is Susan Mayer.
住在对面 你认识她的
You know, from across the street?
对 对
Yeah, yeah...
我认识
I know her.
管子突然裂了
We've got kind of a burst pipe.
好
Okay, um...
进来 我去拿工具
Come on in while I get my tools.
叫我麦克就可以了
And you can call me Mike.
喔
Oh! Ugh!
喔 好
Oh, ah, okay.
好啦
I made it.
麦克 你认识苏姗很久了吗?
So... Mike, have you, uh, have you known Susan long?
一年半
A year and a half.
她没说起我们过去约会过?
Ah! Ooh! Didn't she mention we dated?
没 她没说起过 没说起过
No, no, she didn't. She... she didn't.
哦
Oh!
失陪一下 抱歉
Can you excuse me, please?
真痛
That smarts! Aah!
骗子
Liar!
我猜你见过麦克了 是啊 见过了
I take it you met Mike. Yeah, I did.
求求你 听我解释
Please, please let me explain.
不 放开我
No, just let go of me. Ohh!
我很抱歉 没事
I'm sorry. Okay.
来 让我帮你
Here, come on, let me help you.
离她远点 你没事吧? 我很好
Hey, get away from her! Are you okay? I'm fine!
你有毛病吗? 嘿 只是个意外
What the hell is the matter with you? Hey, that was an accident!
看起来一点都不像意外
That didn't look like an accident.
没关系麦克 没关系 回家去吧
Okay, Mike, just... it's okay. Just go home.
回家去 麦克
Yeah, go home, Mike.
你要再敢这样对她 看我怎么收拾你
You touch her like that again, you're gonna be dealing with me.
给我滚远点
You might wanna get out of my face.
你想怎样?
Or what?
好了
Okay.
罗恩 你在干什么?
Ron, what are you doing?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my god!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表