剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是的 但是你不用担心
Oh. Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that,
因为我很肯定是她 我是说 还能有谁呢?
because I'm positive it's her. I mean, who else could it be? Yeah.
卡尔的办公室都是男人 然后他能接触的女人
Karl's office is all guys, and then the only women he sees
只有我 朱莉
are me, Julie,
那个...那个征税的女同性恋和你
that... that lesbian that does his taxes and you.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what?
就是她
Itisher.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
她刚刚...朝你吐口水
She just... Spit in your wings.
你看到我后面?
You got my back?
嗯...是的
Uh... sure?
来了 超辣
Here you go, extra spicy.
啊
Aah!
你故意的
You did that on purpose.
噢
Ugh!
耶
Yah!
啊
Aah!
你要付出代价
You are going to pay!
打 打!
Oh! Whoa! Fight, fight!
放开我!你放开我!
Get off me, you! Get off me!
梅尔!4对1
Mayer! Four on one!
帮我一下!
A little help!
嗯 我们离开了...
So, uh, when we leave...
你会最想谁?
Who you gonna miss the most?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
你和她告别了吗?
You said good-bye to her yet?
没有
No.
兄弟 如果你喜欢她没关系的
Look, man, it's... It's okay if you like her.
你知道 我想丹妮尔也真的喜欢你
You know, I think Danielle really likes you, too.
真的?
Really?
是的 她告诉我她很难过
Yeah, she told me she'd be really sad
如果你不辞而别
if you left and didn't say good-bye.
我想...
You know, I think that
她可能还想让你轻吻一下
she might even want you to give her a little kiss.
但是丹妮尔甚至不喜欢我到她房♥间
But Danielle doesn't even like me in her room.
她非常生气
She gets mad.
嗯
Yeah.
我和她谈过了 她感到很抱歉
I talked to her about that. She feels really bad.
如果你再到她房♥间去 她不会生气了
But you know what? She told me, if you come in her room again, she won't get mad.
还有 卡博
And, Caleb,
她可能会让你觉得 她不想你去吻她...
she's gonna act like she doesn't want you to kiss her...
其实她想
But she does.
戴尔 赫尔姆
Dale helm,
像所有帕森教会学校的学生一样
like all the students at Parsons Christian academy,
被教导得以为 他的未来安全地掌握在上帝手中
was taught that his future was safely in god's hands.
他不知道的是
What he didn't know
加布丽尔.索利斯将要强迫他去摸索自己的路
was that Gabrielle solis was about to force a fumble.
好了 小伙子们
All right, guys,
你们知道下周我们要和猎鹰队比赛
you all know next week we're playing the falcons!
我们要把那些小鸟炸了当晚饭
And we're gonna fry up those birdies for dinner,
因为我们是爱斯基摩队!
'cause we're the huskies!
爱斯基摩队怎么样?
And who are the huskies?
神之队!神之队! 神之队!
God's team! God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队!
God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队! 神之队!
God's team! God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队!
God's team! God's team!
你来干什么? 你不能待在这
What are you doing? You can't be here.
让我们废话少说
Let's talk Turkey.
你到底想怎么才肯放弃孩子?
What is it gonna take for you to give up the baby?
这是不可能的 好吗? 我要回去了
It's not gonna happen, okay? I gotta get back.
我是四分卫 缺了我不行
I'm the quarterback. It doesn't look right.
好吧 不 不! 等一下 一辆车怎么样?
Okay, no, no! Wait, what about a car?
或者大学学费? 学费会毁了你的校园生活
Or college? Tuition's a killer these days.
我能帮你付掉
I could help you out.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
你听到那些欢呼了吗? 那是为我而欢呼的
You hear those cheers? Those are for me.
上次比赛我扔出了246码
Last game, I threw 246 yards.
这样的成绩 我可以进任何我想去的学校
With stats like that, I can get into the college of my choice.
那你为什么想要做爸爸?
So why do you want to be a dad?
现在正是你风光的时候 孩子会毁了你的生活 我知道
These are your glory days. A baby would ruin your life. Oh, I know. But frank said
但是弗兰克说只要我要回孩子 他会接手的
once I get the baby, he's gonna take it off my hands.
但孩子又不是他的 利比甩了他
But it's not even his. Libby dumped him.
他觉得他要回了孩子
He thinks that if he has the baby
她会觉得他成熟起来了
and she sees him acting all mature,
她就会回到他身边 不 不 不
she'll take him back. No, no, no.
我不会让那个白♥痴♥ 把我的孩子当谈判筹码
I am not letting that idiot use my baby as a bargaining chip.
嘿 这又不是我能管的!
Hey, it's out of my hands!
不 没必要这样 好吗? 你只要做该做的事
No, it doesn't have to be, okay? Just do the right thing
签了这张放弃抚养权的表 听着 我真的很抱歉
and sign the release form. Look, I'm really sorry.
在我们今天启程之前
Before we adjourn today,
让我们一起祈祷
let's take a moment to bow our heads.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是加布.索利斯 94届的学生
I'm Gaby solis, class of '94. Whoo-hoo!
我想大声地向上帝欢呼
I just wanted to give god a big shout out
这个赛季精彩的比赛
for this amazing season.
上帝无疑是站在你们这边的
The man upstairs has definitely been on your side.
你们知道为什么吗? 因为你们这些男孩很纯洁
And you wanna know why? Because you boys live clean.
你们小心谨慎 你们远离麻烦
You keep your noses up, you stay out of trouble,
你们不会和脱衣舞娘乱搞 让她们怀孕
and you don't go around getting strippers pregnant.
这很好
And that's a good thing,
因为如果你们之中有一个 做了这样的丑事
'cause if one of you caused a scandal like that,
不但会被踢出球队
not only would that guy get kicked off the team
还会丢了所有的奖学金
andlose all of his scholarships,
这样上帝也会迅速抛弃你们学校
but god would drop your school colors so fast,
会让你头晕目眩
it'd make your head spin!
那这个赛季的足球赛就见鬼去吧
And then the football season would go to hell.
就事论事
No pun intended.
我想说的是
So my point is,
做正确的决定 没人会受伤害
do the right thing, and no one gets hurt.
签了名 盖了章 鉴证了
Signed, sealed, delivered.
莉莉是我们的了
Lily's ours.
怎么样? 你又要待到很晚?
So what do you think? Are you staying late again,
还是我终于能和我的妻子在家吃晚餐?
or can I finally have dinner at home with my wife?
天哪 我不知道 我要问下艾得
God, I don't know. I'm gonna go check with ed.
好的
Okay.
嘿 短♥信♥有点效果了吗?
Hey, any luck with that I.M.Ing thing?
不 还没有
No, not really.
我刚才和弗兰在网上聊了一会
I was online chatting with Fran a while ago,
我问她穿了什么
and I asked her what she was wearing,
她说她穿了一件黄色的衬衫
and she said, "a yellow blouse."
不错 那很好啊 然后呢?
Okay, that's good. Then what?
然后...嗯 就这样 我卡住了
Then... yeah, that's it. I just kinda blocked.
你卡住了? 我不知道该说什么
You blocked? Yeah, I didn't know what else to say.
你是一个得过奖的广♥告♥企划 艾得
You're an award-winning copywriter, ed.
别人付钱买♥♥你写的东西
You get paid to write.
那是麦片公♥司♥付的钱 不是色情杂♥志♥
Yeah, jingles for oatmeal, not soft-core porn.
我的天啊 又不是让你动脑部手术
For god's sakes, it's not brain surgery.
她还在线吗? 应该还在
Is she still online? Yeah, I think so.
喔
Ugh.
我喜欢衬衫紧紧裹着你身体的样子
"I love the way that blouse clings to your body."
你在开玩笑?
"Are you joking?"
你在开玩笑?
Mnh-mnh-mnh.
谁会拿你漂亮的胸部开玩笑
"Nothing funny about those beautiful breasts."
真的?那你想对我做什么?
"Yeah? What did you want to do to me?"
噢
Uh...
艾得 电♥话♥会议准备好了
Ed, your conference call's ready.
天哪 我差点忘了
Oh, god, I almost forgot about that.
好 我去开会
Okay, I gotta go take this,
你继续 你做到很棒
but you keep going, 'cause you're doing great.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表