剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
剧情回顾
Previously on...
她会高兴的跳起来的
This will sweep her right off her feet.
你这个家伙 你准备向苏珊求婚了 是吗?我可没这么说
You dog. You're gonna ask Susan to marry you, aren't you? I didn't say that.
他们说金钱买♥♥不到爱情
They say money can't buy love...
我的礼物 你给我们买♥♥了幢房♥子?
My gift to you. You bought us a house?
甚至幸福 我还有一个孩子 勒奈特
Or even happiness. I have another child, Lynette.
我也是现在才知道的 我并没有外遇 这当然不能缓解
I only just found out about it. I am not having an affair. And it certainly can't ease...
你不想和我做♥爱♥ 不要多想
You don't want to have sex with me? Don't take it personally.
内疚
A guilty conscience.
看 这就是我为什么不能 把帝国留给你 孩子
See, that's why I can't give you the keys to the kingdom, kid.
没种
No balls.
我认识你吗?奥森·霍奇 苏珊 的牙医朋友
Do I know you? Orson hodge. Susan's dentist friend.
唯一能带来真正心灵平静的东西
The only thing that can bring true peace of mind...
你能认出那件夹克吗
You by any chance recognize the jacket?
这件夹克是属于我另一个儿子的
That jacket belongs to my other son.
就是承认真♥相♥
Is admitting the truth...
我们必须找到他们 布里 把丹妮尔带回来
We have to find them, Bree, and get Danielle back.
让自己自♥由♥
And setting yourself free.
我正试图离开而这些白♥痴♥
I am trying to leave and these morons...
噢 让我离开这里 布里 不要白费力气了
Ow! Let go of me! Bree, please don't struggle.
♪♪♪
买♥♥的药付过钱了吗?
Have they rung up your prescription yet?
没呢 正在付呢
No, they're getting it right now.
那好 把这个加上
Good. Add that on.
你打算把头发染成淡黄色?
You're dying your hair honey wheat blond?
不是我
Oh, it's not for me.
是给丹妮尔的
It's for Danielle.
我要把她的头发变回原来那样
That hair is going back to the color god intended.
你真认为当你给她染这个的时候 她会乖乖听你的?
You actually think she's gonna sit still as you towel this through her hair?
如果有必要 我会把她绑住的
Oh, I will tie her down if necessary.
而且 我还准备查查她身上有没有穿孔
I'm also thinking of checking her body for piercings while I'm at it.
有点小题大做了吧
You're overreacting.
她正在经历青春期
She's just going through a phase.
这些都是正常的
That's what girls her age do.
她们会怀孕 还会吸毒呢
They also get pregnant and become drug addicts.
把头发染成这样正是一个预兆
And that color hair is the gateway.
请把这个也加进去 谢谢
Would you please, uh, add that to our bill?
我说啊
I'm telling you, Bree,
你不要对她这么苛刻么
you're gonna have to stop riding 'em so hard.
我要保证她成为一个有责任心的人
I am trying to ensure that they turn into responsible adults.
相信我莱克斯到最后
Trust me, Rex, in the end,
她会感激我们的
we will be rewarded.
你怎么能够一直对自己这么确信?
How can you be so damn sure of yourself all the time?
我对自己有信心难道不好吗?
Why is my certainty a flaw?
我了解自己 我知道自己的价值
I know what I'm about, I know my values,
我也知道什么是正确的
and I know what's right.
我为什么不该坚持到底?
Why shouldn't I stay the course?
是吧 威廉姆斯先生?
Am I right, Mr. Williams?
我妈妈一直对我严加管教
My mother always took a firm hand with me,
对此我很感激
and I thank her for it.
就是啊 看看你现在多棒啊
Exactly, and look how well you turned out.
听着 你是一个好妈妈 但凡事都有限度的
Look, you're a good mother, but there's a limit.
你得给她一点空间
You have got to relinquish some control,
否则 你会后悔的
or else you're gonna regret it.
不好意思 你有时间吗?
Excuse me. Do you have the time?
是的 八点后 哦 我恐怕...
Yeah, it's just after 8:00. Oh, I was afraid of that.
恐怕什么?
Afraid of what?
我本来只需要被绑到7点钟的
Well, I'm only supposed to be restrained until 7:00.
要知道 我有的问题 我会梦游
You see, I have a problem with sleepwalking.
所以他们把我绑了起来 免得我晚上起来
They just tie me up so that I don't wander off
以致伤到自己
and hurt myself.
嗯 我想护士就快来了
Yeah, well, I'm sure a nurse will be in here soon.
只能希望如此
One can only hope.
当然了 如果医生先进来了
Of course, if a doctor gets here first
然后看到有人被忘记松绑的话
and sees that someone forgot to release me,
我想有人会有麻烦的
I'm sure they'd get in a lot of trouble.
女士 我不能这么做
Lady, I can't let you out of your restraints.
我会被解雇的
I'd get fired.
我当然不希望发生这样的事了
Oh. Well, I certainly would not want that to happen.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
艾尔弗里德
Alfred.
哦 有人叫过你 "艾尔法"吗?
Oh! Does anybody ever call you "Alfie"?
没有
No.
为什么呢?
And why should they?
那 艾尔弗里德
So, um, Alfred,
我想你是否可以稍稍帮我松开点
I was wondering if you could maybe loosen my restraints.
实在是太紧了
They're incredibly tight,
我想没有一条规矩会
and I'm sure there are no rules
反对你让我稍微舒服点吧
against making me more comfortable.
你以为我傻的?
Do you think I'm stupid?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
当我帮你一松开绳子
Two seconds after I loosen these little restraints,
你就会狂抓我的眼睛
you'll try to scratch my eyes out
然后就溜掉了
and make a run for it.
我不会这么做的 你这个精神有问题的娘们
Well, I'm not falling for it, you psycho little bitch.
事实上 我希望他们再绑你一个月
In fact, I hope they keep you tied up for the next month.
那样我就不用干这个没意思的活了
'Cause I'd get a real kick out of watching
整天看着你躺在这样一堆
a prissy little whack job like you
脏兮兮的东西上面了
lying in your own filth.
知道我说什么吗?
Know what I mean?
当心.
Careful with those.
这后面的水晶
The last of the crystal. Okay.
嘿 发生什么了
Hey, what's going on?
哦 嘿我们只是在搬家
Oh, hi. Um, we're just moving.
嘿 水管工
Hey! It's the plumber.
来帮苏茜搬家吗
You come over to help susie move into her new house?
搬家?
New house?
她没告诉你吗? 我为我的女孩们买♥♥了新房♥子
Oh, she didn't tell you? I bought a place for my girls.
你居然让他帮你买♥♥了房♥子
You let him buy you a house?
厄 他并不和我们一起住
Uh, well, he's not moving in with us.
这就是你所说的独♥立♥生活?
After that speech about wanting to go it alone,
在我提出要和你一起住后
and after I offered to let you stay with me?
公平点说 你只是有一间空房♥子
To be fair, you just had a spare room,
而这却是一整幢房♥子
and this is a whole house.
嘿 别发火
Hey, no offense,
你别呆在那不动 你挡到我的路了
if you're not using your back, you're just in the way.
你看到我买♥♥了那个戒指
You saw me buying that ring,
所以你先下手为强
and you just had to cut me off.
你给我买♥♥了戒指?
You bought me a ring?
苏茜,让我来处理这事
Suze, let me handle this.
男人要保护他的家庭
A man's gotta protect his family.
麦克,关于那个戒指 把这箱子放下
Uh, Mike, about that ring... Put that box down.
怎么 你还想打我吗? 恩?
What, you gonna hit me, huh?
(苏珊) 住手 我的天...
Stop it! Oh, my...
你们到底.. 住手 够了
What are you... Just stop it! Oh, that's enough!
起来 起来 走 走 我的上帝
Just get off! Get off! Go! Go! Oh, my god.
什么 住手 够了 退后..
What? Stop! That's enough. Enough, enough. Back up.
那枚戒指是给我的 是吗?
And that ring... that was for me, right? Not now.
哦 我的...
Oh, my...
卡尔,你还好吗?
Ohh! Karl, are you okay?
你还好吧 让我看看
Are you okay? Let me see.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
能站起来吗?
Whew. Can you sit up?
哇
Whew.
小美 你有空吗?
Xiao-Mei, do you have a second?
这听起来有点傻 但是却一直困扰我
This is probably silly, but it's been bothering me.
当你说:‘请不要杀了他’
When you said, "please don't kill him,"
你是说卡洛斯?
did you mean Carlos?
拉尔夫 死了 而不是 索利斯 先生
Ralph dead, not Mr. Solis.
我知道 但是你说的是杀而不是死
I know. It's just, you said "kill," not "dead."
而且要是我要杀一个人一定是因为我很生气
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表