剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
记得吗
remember?
我们该说拜拜了 亲爱的
I think we're good to go now, honey.
帕克 你是最棒的
You're going to be great, Parker.
我爱你
I love you
妈妈 我也爱你
I love you, too, mommy.
布里 你好 我能为你做点什么
Bree, hi. What can I do for you?
首先 你能帮我向警♥察♥证明
Well, for starters, you can help me prove to the police
我们没有合谋杀死我丈夫
that we didn't conspire to kill my husband
好的
Okay.
因为雷克斯的血液检查有异常
So because of the anomalies in Rex's blood,
所以警♥察♥开始怀疑是我谋杀了雷克斯
the police started to wonder if I'd been poisoning Rex.
太荒谬了
That's absurd
很多情况都会引发血钾过高
Lots of things can cause high potassium levels...
比如肾衰竭 低钠什么的
renal failure, low sodium.
所以我去做测谎
Well, that's why I took the polygraph,
证明我是无辜的
to prove to them that I was innocent.
很明显你通过了
Obviously, you passed.
算是吧
Sort of.
我想警♥察♥现在有另一种推测
Well, I think the police now have a different theory,
如果我没有亲手下毒
which is if I wasn't poisoning Rex on my own,
可能是你帮我下毒
then maybe you were helping me
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
没有 所以我需要你也去做测谎
No, that's why I need you to take the polygraph, too.
什么
W-what?
这是向警♥察♥证明他们错了的最快方式
It's the quickest way to prove to the police that they're wrong.
我不明白 我们只是朋友
I-I don't understand. We're just friends.
为什么警♥察♥会认为
Why would the police assume
一段柏拉图式的关系
that people in a platonic relationship
会让人产生谋杀的念头呢
would want to murder someone?
测试的时侯
Um, during the test,
他们问了我一些关于你以及我们的问题
they asked me some questions about you and, um, us
问我们是否交往过
and whether we had a relationship
我说是的 因为这确实发生过
and I said yes, because it's true
接着他们问了我点别的
And then they asked me something else,
一些我从没想过的问题
something I hadn't considered
是什么
Which was?
他们问我是否爱你
They asked me if I loved you.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
我说我不爱你
I said no.
不过根据测谎仪的反馈
But according to the polygraph,
那可能不是真的
that wasn't exactly true.
我不 我不明白那意味着什么
Well, I don't... I don't know if that means anything
测谎仪不完全可靠
Polygraphs aren't completely reliable.
我想可能机器捕捉到了一些
I think perhaps the machine picked up on something,
我没意识到的东西
something that I wasn't aware of.
这就是为什么我需要你去参加测试
What's why I need you to take the test
回答警探的一些问题
and answer the detective's questions,
因为如果这件事不解决
because I'm not going to know exactly how I feel
我就无法确切地知道自己对你的感受
until we put this behind us,
一旦过去了 我们…
but then, once we do
我们就能继续
We can move on.
那些奇克瑞利姐妹也能跳成这样吗
Can those chicorelli sisters dance or what?
百老汇 要当心咯
Wow, look out, Broadway!
别忘了 我们在地下室准备了曲奇和果汁
Now don't forget that we will have cookies and juice
这里结束后 欢迎大家去享用
set up in the basement after we're done here.
我们希望所有人都能去
We want to see you all there
我们的下一个节目
And for our next act,
欢迎朱莉和苏珊·梅尔
Please welcome the musical stylings
带来的音乐合奏
of Julie and Susan Mayer
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我需要一小会
Oh, um, I'm just gonna need a couple of seconds,
大家先祈祷吧
so feel free to pray
伊迪 那天我看到你和我家人一起演奏
Edie, the other day when I saw you making music with my family,
我被嫉妒冲昏了头
I got a little jealous and I went a little crazy
把你挤出去了
and I pushed you out.
看到你今天坐在这里
Seeing you sitting here today,
我能看到你有多在乎朱莉
Well, I can see how much you care about Julie,
应该以她为重
and she comes first,
应该是你跟她一起演出而不是我
and it should be you up there playing with her, not me.
我很抱歉
So I'm sorry
谢谢 苏珊
Thank you, Susan
你的决定可真容易啊
How convenient that you decided this
尤其是在我没带吉他的情况下
after I showed up without my guitar.
所以就像我说的 我很抱歉
Well, like I said, I'm sorry.
我真希望你能在那上面
I wish it could be you up there.
你知道吗 我会弹钢琴
You know, I play piano.
那么 让我们欢迎朱莉·梅尔
And so let's all welcome Julie Mayer
和她的阿姨伊迪
and her aunt Edie.
你做得好
You did a good thing.
至少我尽力了
Yeah, well, I tried.
让我喘口气
Yeah, well, give me a break.
这东西就像有90个音在里面
This thing has, like, 90 flats in it.
可怜的朱莉
Poor Julie
得了吧 你不知道多高兴
Stop it. You're loving this
不 怎么可能
No, not at all.
他们说你要见我
So they said you needed to see me
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's goin' on?
我一直在想
Um, I've been thinking...
你知道 关于
You know, about, um.
那些跟约翰有关的事情
Everything that happened with John...
还有
and...
和
and, um.
我真的是自私又愚蠢
I was really selfish and stupid
对不起
And I'm sorry.
真的 对不起
I really am sorry
这就是我要说的 真的
That's all I had to say, really.
你知道吗
You know what?
这是你给过我的
That is the best anniversary gift
最好的结婚纪念日礼物
that you've ever given me.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.
事实上 这也是你给我最好的礼物
Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too.
每个人都多少喜欢玩假扮游戏
Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then.
当然我们玩的方法大相径庭
Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly.
有时我们告诉自己
Sometimes we tell ourselves
工作不会影响我们的家庭生活
work won't interfere with our family life.
勒奈特 员工会议 现在
Lynette, staff meeting, now.
好的
Yeah.
有时我们期待某段关系
Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships
比它实际上更有意义
to be more meaningful than they really are.
偶而我们投入地演出
Occasionally, we put on a show,
就好像我们的隐瞒
as if to convince ourselves our secrets
真的没有那么可怕
aren't really all that terrible.
是的 假扮游戏很简单
Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one.
你认识雷克斯·范德坎普吗
Did you know Rex Van De Kamp?
是的
Yes.
范德坎普太太是否要求你给她丈夫下毒
Did Mrs Van De Kamp ask you to poison her husband?
没有
No
你是否向雷克斯·范德坎普下毒
Did you poison Rex Van De Kamp?
从欺骗自己开始
You start by lying to yourself...
没有
No
如果你能让别人也相信这些谎言
and if you can get others to believe those lies...
你就赢了
you win.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表