剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
But it was very sweet of you to think of me
我尽力了
Well, you know, I tried.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
没关系的
It's all right
哭出来吧
Let it out.
你想我死在里头对不对
You want me to die in here, don't you?
卡洛斯 怎么回事
Carlos, what happened?
什么叫“怎么回事”
What do you mean, "what happened?"
你劝丽塔不要收你的钱
You talked Rita out of taking the money.
里奇是这样说的吗
Is that what Richie said?
没错 他们痛扁我的时侯
Yeah, the subject came up in between
一字一句告诉我的
kidney punches
这不是我的错 她不肯收那些钱
Well, it's not my fault. She didn't want the money
她怎么会不肯收七千块
Why wouldn't she want $7,000?
因为这钱是给她做丰胸的 -那又怎样
Because it's for a boob job -So?
她的胸很美 说实话
So her boobs are fine And, honestly,
他的行为残酷地伤害了她的自尊
what he's doing to her self-esteem is just cruel
真为她难过
I feel sorry for her.
得了吧 你不会比我更关心她的自尊的
Please, you don't care about her self-esteem any more than I do.
你就是舍不得那些钱
You just didn't want to give up all that money.
我觉得如果人家不想要七千块
Well, I do think it's silly
你却非要塞给她
to give someone $7,000
这是很愚蠢的
if they don't want it
你听着 我要你回去找她
Listen to me, you're gonna go back there,
亲手把钱交到丽塔手中
you're gonna put that money in Rita's hands,
你还得让她相信
and you're gonna convince her
没有超级大♥波♥的女人 还不如死了算了
that life is not worth living unless she has jugs the size of Texas
你听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
我突然觉得我和丽塔有很多共同之处
I just realized Rita and I have a lot in common.
不要告诉我你自卑
Please don't tell me you have low self-esteem,
因为我现在一笑
because if I laugh now,
唯一一根完好的肋骨也得断掉
I'm gonna crack the one good rib that I have left.
我们都受丈夫的支配
We are both controlled by our husbands,
而他们都在牢里这让我们显得更蠢
which is idiotic because they're both behind bars
我们得独♥立♥
We should have all the power
我不是想控制你
I am not trying to control you.
我只是不想被送到停尸房♥
I just don't wanna end up in the morgue.
不是那回事
This isn't about that.
加布丽尔 镇痛剂药力要过去了
Gabrielle, the morphine's wearing off.
我没时间跟你在这斗嘴
I really don't have time for these games
我也没有 卡洛斯 你要是想让我
Me either, Carlos And if you expect me
回去用甜言蜜语劝她去做手术
to go back and sweet talk her into getting the operation,
总不能让我空着手去吧
I can't show up empty-handed
好吧 把支票簿给我
Fine, bring me the checkbook
我给你开些钱
I'll make out a check for some cash.
我在想我要自己写支票
See I was thinking I'd be writing the checks
加布丽尔
Gabrielle
当心 卡洛斯 你没资格讨价还价
Careful, Carlos, you're not in a position to argue.
苏珊
Susan!
你好 伊迪
Hey, Edie
你到底有多恨我 -什么
How much do you hate me? -What?
卡尔说我们那点事你都知道了
Oh, Karl said that you know all about our dirty little secret
对 没错 我知道
Yes, yes, I do
我太过意不去了
Well, I feel awful.
我应该告诉你 我在和你前夫交往的
I should have told you that I was doing your ex
这样才算得上识大体
Well, it would've been the classy thing to do.
对很多人来说 礼节已经是昨日黄花了
Well, etiquette is a lost art for a lot of people
你得相信我
You've gotta believe me,
我绝对从没想过我们会走到一起
I never, ever thought anything would happen with us
可在我们第一次约会的时侯
But on our first date,
卡尔带我去了家墨西哥餐馆
Karl took me to a Mexican restaurant
你知道龙舌兰会把我变成什么样子
You know what I get like when I drink tequila
几杯下肚后 我的内衣就自动脱钩了
A couple of shooters and my bra unhooks itself
我明白事情超出了你的控制范围
Circumstances beyond your control I get it
那麻烦你让一下
So if you'll excuse me
我是在给你机会
I am offering you an opportunity here
我的意思是 尽管走吧
I mean, go ahead... vent!
我来说
Let me have it
告诉我 我是个多么讨厌的女人
Come on, tell me what a bitch I am
围着你不要的东西打转 是我自作自受
Yeah, for snacking on your leftovers. I deserve it.
来吧 说吧
Come on, bring it on
伊迪 说实在的我不在乎
Honestly, Edie, I don't mind.
你和卡尔想游戏人间
You can skate off into the sunset with Karl.
请自便
Be my guest.
你这么说太好了
Well, that's good to know
也许我不该和你说这个 可是
I probably shouldn't tell you this, but.
当我们昨晚在按♥摩♥浴缸里的时侯
While we were in my jacuzzi last night.
卡尔说这是他有史以来最棒的一次
Karl said it was the best sex he's ever had,
无拘无束
Bar none
事实上 我很高兴你告诉我这个
Actually, I'm glad that you shared that,
因为我也有趣闻要告诉你
because here's a tidbit for you.
卡尔说他还是爱着我
Karl said he's still in love with me.
伊迪 你这是干什么
Edie, what are you doing?
你这个爱撒谎的骗子
You are a lying liar
我们可是在马路中间啊
We're in the middle of the street.
请你不要挡路 -卡尔从没有那么说过
Would you get out of here? -Karl never said that
好吧 卡尔想我们破镜重圆
Okay, Karl asked me to get back together
就在朱莉生日的第二天
the day after Julie's birthday.
我拒绝了 因为我觉得原因是
I said no, which I'm guessing is the reason
现在那传奇的龙舌兰小意外
for the now legendary tequila bra-popping incident
请让路 -不行 我们还没说完
Please let go -Oh, no. We're not finished here
没什么好说的 我要走了
Well, yes, we are. I'm gonna go.
你没胆量
You don't have the guts
五秒之后 我就用力踩下油门
In five seconds, I'm gonna punch it.
是吗 那我就划花你的车
Yeah? I'll key your car!
你只会闻我的车的尾气
Not if you're sucking my exhaust, you won't
收回你的话 -休想
Take back what you said! -no, I won't!
承认吧 你要用尽手段毁掉我的幸福
Admit it, you'd do anything to destroy my happiness!
伊迪 看在上帝的份上
Edie, for god's sake.
我♥干♥吗在乎你和一个我瞧不起的人在一起
Why would I care if you end up with a man I despise?
因为你和麦克结束了
'Cause you and Mike are finished
没错 终于说出口了
Yeah, word's out.
因为你不能得到幸福
And now that you can't be happy,
你也不想别人幸福 起码是现在不想
you don't want anyone else to be, period.
伊迪 回来
Edie, come back here!
我们还没说清楚
We're not finished yet!
卡尔 这是个意外
It was an accident, Karl.
伊迪知道这是意外 对吧
Edie knows it was an accident, right?
她知道你差点谋杀她
She knows you could've killed her
实际上她的胫骨受伤了
As it is, she's got a shattered tibia.
上帝 我十分抱歉
Oh, my god I'm so sorry.
我送了玫瑰 她有收到我的玫瑰吗
I sent roses. Did she get the roses?
收到了 可又被刺伤了
Yep, she cut herself on the thorns.
天呐
Oh, my god.
你为什么要告诉伊迪我们之间的谈话
Why'd you tell Edie about our little conversation?
她得意洋洋的向我宣布你们上♥床♥了
Well, she was gloating about sleeping with you,
我只是想让她闭嘴
And I just wanted to shut her up
这么说 你在吃醋
Oh So you were jealous?
没有
No!
当然没有 只是我们曾经是夫妻
No! It's just we were married,
而且她把你们之间的风流韵事
and... and she's trying to make this tawdry little affair
和我们的婚姻相提并论
you guys have going on par with that
这太使我失去理智
It's just... I got mad.
苏珊 记得那天早上你看到我替伊迪取报纸了吗
Susan, you remember the morning you saw me with Edie's paper?
前一天晚上
Well, the night before,
我曾问她是否愿意同居
I had asked her if she'd like to live together
她回答愿意
And she said yes
苏珊
Susan?
给我点时间 我真想从你面前消失
Just give me a moment I'm asking God to kill me
她很有趣性格 也很随大流
Oh, look, she she's fun. She goes with the flow.
在我人生的这个阶段 我需要那些
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表