剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我不是那种
I'm not the type of person
有话憋在心里的人
that can keep things bottled up inside.
真的? 所以我现在打算把心里话都说出来
Really? So I'm just gonna have to get this off my chest.
你昨天在餐馆 真的让我很难堪
You made me feel really bad about myself yesterday at the restaurant.
在这里向你表示真诚的歉意
My sincerest apologies.
你昨天把我当成一个唯利是图的人
You treated me like some sort of mercenary,
好像我来这的唯一原因
like the only reason I came here
就是敲诈你们
was to extort money from you.
好吧 说实话 是我们先给你买♥♥了馅饼
Well, to be honest, first, we bought you pie,
然后你就开始敲诈我们
then you tried to extort money from us.
看看 又来了 勒奈特
See? There it is again, Lynette... that mean streak.
我所想要的就是为了孩子
All I want is what's best for my child,
为了 汤姆 的孩子
fortom'schild.
作为 汤姆 大部分孩子的妈妈
As the mother of 80% of Tom's children,
我认为这不是为了他们好
I don't think it's in their best interest
因为你会让我们破产 当然不是了
for you to drive us into bankruptcy. Of course it isn't.
看这
Here.
我签了弃权证书
I signed the waiver
当我律师把它和支票一起寄来后
that the lawyer sent over with the check.
而我也不想要任何抚养费
And I'm not even asking for any back child support.
那 那 那太好了 谢谢
That's... that's... that's great. Thank you.
看到了吧 勒奈特?看到没? 并不都是为了钱
See, Lynette? See? It's not all about money.
甚至和钱没有任何关系 这是为了家庭
It's not even a little bit about money. It's about family.
因为我们现在是一家人了
'Cause we're all a big family now.
某种意义上
Sort of.
这就是我为什么不要你们的钱
Which is why I took all the money that you gave me,
而把它都用在了
and I put it all down
一间小巧可爱的双居室屋子上
on the sweetest little 2-bedroom house
就在阿尔丁道那边
over on arden drive.
阿尔丁道 就在--就在商场那边?
Ar-arden drive over... Over by the mall?
就是离这5分钟路程的那个?
Like, five-minutes-from-here arden drive?
太棒了 我可以随时把凯拉放在这里
It's perfect. I could drop Kayla off here anytime
那她就可以和新的兄弟姐妹一起玩了
so she can play with her new siblings.
她可以和她爸爸在一起
She can spend time with her dad.
那么 说实在的 你如何在这生活?
Well, to be clear, how are you going to live?
你如何偿还抵押款?
How are you going to pay the mortgage?
你在这没工作啊 你又有什么问题啊 太太?!
You don't have a job here. What is your problem with me, lady?!
我真搞不懂! 你根本不了解我
I don't understand! You don't know me.
你不明白我能做什么
You don't know what I can do.
你总是 就是...
And yet you just always, just...
就是...
Just... just...
总对我有意见 这太丑陋了 该改改了
Always on the attack. It's ugly, and you should work on that.
我是这么想的
Here's what I think.
我想我们得好好解决这事
I think that we should all work on this,
因为我不想我们每个圣诞节都过的那么难堪
because I don't want every Christmas to turn ugly
就仅仅因为我们俩不能相处
just because you and I don't get along.
是啊 那可真够丢脸的了
Yeah, that would be a shame.
看到了吧 我告诉过你她不会在的
See, I told you she wasn't home.
连她的车都不在
Her car's not even here.
你说楼上是安全的?
And you said the safe was upstairs?
该死的 我妈一定是把密♥码♥换了
Damn it, my mother must have changed the combination.
好吧 在这等着 我马上回来
Okay. Wait here. I'll be right back.
是你做的
You did it.
是你杀的梅勒尼
You killed Melanie.
是你把外套盖在她上面的
You put your jacket on her body.
我看到了 马修
I saw it, Matthew.
警♥察♥让我看了照片了
The police showed me the pictures.
你不在那 你不知道究竟发生了什么
No, you weren't there. You don't know what happened.
哦 天那
Oh, god.
卡博 伤害了她
Caleb hurt her,
所以梅勒尼威胁说要我们俩都完蛋
and Melanie threatened to bring us all down because of that.
所以你就想了这个办法
So your solution was to make your brother think
让你弟弟和我都以为是他干的
he murdered a girl and to makemethink it?
我还有其他办法吗?
What other choice did I have?
我知道你不会向警方告发卡博的
I knew that you wouldn't had Caleb over to the police.
我知道你会保护他
I knew that you would protect him.
我可以保护你的
I would have protected you.
我才不信呢
Well, I really couldn't count on that.
马修...
Matthew...
你不像爱卡博那么爱我
You don't love me as much as you love Caleb.
你从来不
You never have.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但这是因为他更需要我
But it's because he's needed me more.
而你总是会到外面去寻找你的爱
You are always going to find love in the world.
你难道不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
而他只能在我这得到爱
He was only ever going to get it from me.
你知道 我明白你对此深信不疑
You know, I know you believe that.
那就是为什么我如此努力地想要原谅你
That's why I've tried so hard to forgive you.
谁知道呢?
And who knows?
或许有一天我会的
Maybe one day I will.
9-1-1 有什么紧急状况吗?
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
我要报♥警♥
I need the police.
看到了吧 我说过她有现金的
See, I told you she had cash.
daniel 我不知道你到底想怎样
Danielle, I don't know what you're planning,
但我真的得和你谈谈 就现在
but I need to talk to you right now.
算了吧 妈妈 我们要走了
Give it up, mom. We're leaving.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
你还记得那个叫 梅勒尼.福斯特的女孩吗?
Do you remember that girl Melanie foster?
马修 就是凶手
Matthew is the one who killed her.
我知道你不想让我们在一起
I know you don't want us to be together,
但这是我听过的最没有说服力的理由了
but that's the lamest thing I've ever heard.
是他妈妈告诉我的 是真的
His mother told me what happened. It's true.
我们走吧 丹妮尔
Let's go, Danielle.
妈妈 请让开
Mom, please move.
不 我放弃了你哥哥
No. I gave up on your brother,
我不会再犯同样的错
and I'm not gonna make that mistake with you.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this.
你哪来的枪? 你搞什么?!
Where did you get that? What are you doing?!
让开!
Move away!
丹妮尔...
Danielle...
我要你马上出去
I want you to get out of the house now.
他是个凶手 闭嘴!
He's a killer. Shut up!
不要把枪对着我妈!
Don't point that at my mother!
丹妮尔!
Danielle!
我说真的 快走
I'm serious. Go.
你到底怎么回事?!
What's wrong with you?!
我会开枪的!
I'm gonna shoot you!
马修 停下!
Matthew, stop it!
如果这样可以...
If that's what it takes...
让我的女儿...
To get my daughter...
停下! 看清你到底是怎样的人...
Stop it! To see who you really are...
不要拿枪对着我妈!
Stop pointing that at my mother!
那好吧
Then fine.
你在搞什么?! 开枪啊
What are you doing?! Do it.
停下!
Stop!
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
嘿 又是我 呃...
Hey, it's just me again. Um...
当你收到邀请信的时候
When you got the invitation,
我以为你是同意了的
I thought that you gave me the thumbs up,
但我猜也许那事实上是...
but I guess if that was actually...
另一种含意吧 呃...
Some other type of finger gesture, uh...
好吧 对不起 留了这么多消息给你
Well, I apologize for leaving you all these messages
浪费了你的时间
and wasting your time.
这就是我过去生活的地方
This is the street where I used to live...
这些就是过去与我共同生活的人
And these were the people with whom I shared my life.
在他们搬来的那天 我遇见了他们
I met them the day they moved in.
我也看到了他们所带来的...
And I saw what they brought with them...
对于将来的美好憧憬
Beautiful dreams for the future.
对于更好生活的默默渴望...
And quiet hopes for a better life...
不仅仅为他们自己 也为了他们孩子
Not just for themselves, but for their children, too.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表