剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你呢?
What about you?
哦 我只是认为这是个好地方
Oh, I just thought it'd be a lovely place
来度假
to take a nice, long rest.
听着
Ah. Um, listen,
我告诉我朋友 那个 我在温泉胜地度假
I told my friends that I was, um, I was at a spa,
所以 如果你碰到苏珊... 我什么也不会说的
so if you run into Susan, I... your secret is safe.
说真的
And seriously...
我不像这里其余的人
I am not like these other people.
我看出来了
Oh, I can tell.
一个真正的贵妇到那里都是与众不同的
A real lady always stands out in a crowd.
那个 你的话真受用
Well, that was... Very sweet.
享受你的假期
Enjoy your rest, Bree Van De Kamp.
朋友 我和你有同感
Boy, do I feel for you.
试图让你的朋友相信你还是正常的
Trying to convince your friends that you're still normal,
即使你周围都是些疯子
and you're surrounded by a bunch of loons.
你也这样?
You, too?
哦 当然
Oh, please.
BARR 医生竭尽所能让我觉得
Dr. Barr goes out of his way to make me feel
自己真是个精神病患者
like a complete psychopath.
我想他比别的病人更不正常
I think he's crazier than the patients, actually.
你认识...那个坐在轮椅上的女人?
You know that, um, that woman in the wheelchair?
她发生了什么事? 她很古怪
What's her story? Yeah, she's a kooky one.
至从她到这 就没说过一个字
She hasn't spoken a word since she got here.
她只是整天坐在那里
She just sits there all day long
等她的朋友来看她
waiting for your friend to come and visit.
他每次都和她聊几个小时
He talks to her for hours,
但我想他根本什么都没听进去
but I don't even think she can hear him.
你说过让我有空过来喝咖啡的
Oh, hi. You said to stop by for coffee sometime.
我买♥♥了咖啡
I got coffee.
真不敢相信你看到我在和蚂蚁战斗
So I can't believe you caught me spraying for ants.
我一定看上去糟糕透了
I must look like a wreck.
事实上 你看上去还有些性感
Actually, you look kinda sexy.
你在开玩笑的吧?
You've gotta be kidding.
你独♥立♥生存的方式 让我惊讶
Oh, the way you're taking charge... it's impressive.
他们只是蚂蚁而已 而且它们那么小
They're just ants, and they're tiny.
当然 它们数量庞大
Of course, they do outnumber me.
你说过你要自己解决问题
Oh, you said you wanted to handle things yourself,
而且你做到了 很高兴见到你如此
and you're making it happen. It's good to see.
谢谢
Thanks.
即使这样意味着
Even if it does mean
目前 你并不想谈恋爱
you're not in the market for a relationship right now.
我那样说过吗?
Oh. Did I say that?
你确实暗示过
You certainly implied it.
有时 我口是心非
Well, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
我想这应该归罪于我喷杀蚁药水太频繁了
I blame it on my frequent exposure to ant spray.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
卡尔 你到底想要什么?
Karl. What do you want?
我真不敢相信你居然强迫我们的女儿
Well, I can't believe you're forcing our daughter
住在有轮子的房♥子里
to live in a house with wheels.
我想我们应该谈谈这
I think we need to talk about this.
好吧 这是暂时的
Okay, it's temporary,
如果你不介意的话 我正在喝咖啡
and if you don't mind, I'm having coffee.
没关系 苏珊
Oh, it's okay, Susan.
对不起 我不是想赶你走 兄弟
Hey, sorry. I don't mean to chase you out, buddy,
但是 这只是我们的家务事
but, uh, this is really a family thing.
没关系 我能理解
No, no, I understand.
酷
Cool.
谢了
Mmm.
我晚点给你电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
你打的很好
You've got a great swing.
你只需要在球场上得到点小帮助
You just need a little help around the Greens.
你知道别人怎么说吗--
You know what they say...
挥球杆是给别人看的 进球才是真的 我说的对吧?
Drive for show, putt for dough. Am I right?
真是太对了
That is so true.
好吧 我们外面见 好的
All right. I'll see you out there. Okay.
给我些提神的饮料
Make me something strong.
我还要和那家伙打九个洞
I have nine more holes with that guy.
吉姆 一个小时前 在57号♥公路施工的工作队
Jim, it was just an hour ago that the road crew working here on route 57
目睹了他们的一个工作成员在已场车祸中丧生
saw a member of their own killed by oncoming traffic.
受害者是西班牙籍男性40岁左右
The victim was a hispanic male in his early 40s
以前是这一带显赫的生意人
who, for years, was a prominent businessman in the area.
在通知家属前 警♥察♥还不能公开死者姓名
Police aren't releasing a name until the next of kin can be notified.
我们会跟踪报道
We, of course, will keep you updated...
这个惨剧的后续情况
On any late-breaking developments as this tragic story unfolds.
这是从57号♥公路发回的现场报道
Reporting live from route 57, this is Craig tsuyumine. Back to you.
索利斯夫人 你怎么回来了?
Mrs. Solis! Why you home?
卡洛斯死了 小梅
Carlos is dead, xiao-Mei.
不 请不要杀了他
No, please don't kill him.
不 你不了解 他已经死了
No, you don't understand. He's already dead.
这是个交通事故
There was an accident.
他在告诉公路上发生了车祸
He's all over the highway.
不。。
No...
他正在厨房♥
He in kitchen.
宝贝 怎么回来这么早?
Hey, babe. Why you home so early?
哦 亲爱的!你并没有死
Oh, honey! Oh, you're not dead!
谁说我死了?
Who said I was dead?
那些警♥察♥ 他们打电♥话♥告诉我的。 你在说什么啊
The police. They called me. What are you talking about?
亲爱的 他们也不是很了解事情的经
Honey, they didn't know all the details,
但是 目击者说他们看到
but a witness said that they saw you
你到行车道上捡 一个从卡车上掉下来的草坪躺椅
run into the carpool Lane to pick up a lawn chair that had fallen off some truck,
然后你就在那些工人面前被后面开上来的车撞了
and then a bus hit you right in front of the road crew.
你怎么没有在那呢? 我付钱叫 拉尔夫替我去了
Why aren't you at the road crew? I paid Ralph to go in my place.
什么?
What?
卡洛斯 他们还以为是你
Well, Carlos, they had your name.
哦 不 可怜的 拉尔夫
Oh, no. Poor Ralph.
为什么你的背上都是汗
Oh! Why is your back all sweaty?
我刚才在骑脚踏车运动
I was working out on the treadmill.
光着脚?
Barefoot?
看在上帝的份上 加布丽尔 拉尔夫刚刚才死了
For god sakes, Gabrielle, Ralph just died,
而你只是关心我的脚?
and you're worried about my feet?
我说 你到底是怎么回事?
I mean, what the hell is wrong with you?
我的错 对不起
My fault. Sorry.
你肯定发现那样做使你很平静
You must find that very peaceful.
你为什么这么想呢
Why would you assume that?
因为在三♥期♥的治疗中 你一直这么做
Because that's all you've been doing for three sessions.
可我依然对你以为所知
I still don't know anything about you,
除了你能很快地画出直线外
except that you rake in remarkably straight lines.
这就是你所能做的事吗
Is that what you're doing,
尽问我些无聊可笑的问题
asking me all those ridiculous questions
关于我的童年 你想了解我?
about my childhood, trying to get to know me?
关于这 我可以说我很正常
Well, here's a clue. I'm not crazy.
我只是有些棘手的问题不能解决 精神治疗法就是我们怎样帮助你去解决这些问题
I just have a few issues. And psychotherapy is how we help you deal with those issues.
你觉得你会得到怎样的治疗呢? 老实说 我希望
What kind of treatment did you think you were going to get? Honestly, I was hoping
你们能给我些药 让我不要有哪些奇怪的想法
that you'd medicate the hell out of me.
你不需要任何比
You don't need anything stronger
我给你配的药更强的药了
than what I've already prescribed for you.
我家里有一大堆的阿司匹林
I have aspirin at home that packs more of a punch.
这里说你的丈夫死了
It says here your husband died,
你以前的男朋友自杀了
you had a boyfriend who killed himself,
还有你以前酗酒成瘾
and you suffer from alcoholism.
一年中发生了很多事情
That's a lot of trauma for one year.
那你的孩子们呢?
What about your kids?
他们很好
Oh, they're fine.
安德鲁 去欧洲旅行了
Andrew is backpacking through Europe,
丹妮尔 参加了夏令营
and Danielle is away at cheerleading camp.
你和他们的关系怎样?
What's your relationship with them like?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们亲近吗?
Are you close?
他们和你交流想法吗
Do they share things with you?
你对他们感觉怎样?
What do you feel about them?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表