剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你不送我去吗
You're not taking me?
事实上 你♥爸♥爸会
Actually, your dad's going to
在你上学的第一天送你去
take you to school on your first day
对 就我和你 大男孩
Yeah, just me and you, big guy
我会在那握着你的手
I'll be right there to hold your hand.
但我原以为是妈妈带我去
But I thought mommy was taking me
亲爱的 我得工作
Yeah, well, honey, I have to work.
妈妈的老板是个很小气的女人 如果我翘班
Mommy's boss is a mean, mean lady and if I miss work,
就会丢掉工作 我们就没钱买♥♥吃的了
Ill lose my job and then we won't have any money to buy food.
亲爱的 相信我
Honey, you gotta believe me,
我要是能去 肯定会去的
if I could be there, you know that I would.
好吧 我没想到这对你有这么重要
All right, I didn't know it was that important to you.
我会跟老板谈谈 想想办法
I will talk to my boss and I will see what I can do
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, mommy
我不想泼你冷水
Wow, I don't want to rain on your parade,
不过你对他简直是言听计从
but he just totally manipulated you.
那是乖孩子应得的
Well, hey, when a kid's that good, you gotta give him his due
尸检
An autopsy?
警探雷克斯 死于心脏病发
Detective, Rex died of a heart attack
不过 在医生的报告中有诸多疑点
Well, there were some anomalies in the doctor's report.
疑点 什么疑点
Anomalies? What anomalies?
女士 恐怕我不宜
Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm not at liberty
与你深入探讨此事
to discuss this any further with you
难道我是嫌疑人
Am I a suspect?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
把我当嫌疑人 你真是浪费时间
Well, if I am, you're wasting your time
我爱雷克斯 了解我的人都会告诉你
I loved Rex and anyone who knows me will tell you
我绝不可能伤害他
that I was incapable of hurting him
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你一定是跟菲利斯谈过了
You talked to Phyllis
重申一遍 我不跟你谈这个
Again, I can't discuss the case.
她是我的婆婆
She's my mother-in-law
一定是她说了我的坏话
Of course she said horrible things about me.
女士 请小声点
Ma'am, lower your voice
她把我和雷克斯之间的问题都归罪于我
She blamed me for every problem that Rex and I ever had
这么说 你们的婚姻有些问题
So there were problems with the marriage?
婚姻嘛 有问题总是难免的
Well, it was a marriage Of course there were problems
我能把这个录下来吗
May I record this
免得你的供诉自相矛盾
just so there's no confusion over your statement?
不 你不要录这个
No, you may not record this
这么说 你拒绝供诉
So you refuse to make a statement?
我可没拒绝
I'm not refusing anything.
我想说的不过是离菲利斯远点
All I'm saying is stay away from Phyllis
她是个胡言乱语的疯子
She's a... she's a raving loon.
女士 也许
Ma'am, perhaps
有律师在场会更合适
you'd be more comfortable with an attorney present.
你想要口供么 好 我来
You want a statement? Fine, I'll give you a statement.
我丈夫死于心脏病发作
My husband died of a heart attack.
我深深地爱着他
I loved him very deeply,
你的家教真不怎么样
and your mother did a lousy job
在布里的心目中
To Bree's way of thinking,
世界上有两种人
there were two kinds of people in the world...
一种是早上没喝咖啡就浑身无力的
those who were useless before their morning coffee...
而另一种则精力充沛
and those who weren't.
怎么回事
What's going on?
别催我 布里
Don't rush me, Bree!
我上了年纪了 别催我
I'm an old woman! Don't rush me.
把她带走
Get her. Out of here
我要对你说
I will tell you one thing...
你如果不是心虚
you wouldn't be acting this way
也不会这么做
if you didn't feel guilty about something!
什么日子
What's the occasion?
我们的结婚纪念日
Uh, our anniversary?
哦对
Oh, right.
你居然连我们的结婚纪念日都忘了
How could you forget our anniversary?
你可是蹲在号♥子里整天盯着日历的人
You sit in a cell all day long staring at a calendar.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
我们的婚姻名存实亡
Our marriage was a sham anyway.
别再这样了
Oh, we're not doing this again
真正的婚姻里 妻子忠于丈夫
In real marriages, wives are faithful.
对真正的婚姻里 丈夫也记得结婚纪念日
Yeah, and husbands remember anniversaries,
所以我想我们扯平了
so I guess we're even
你居然把忘记纪念日和背叛相提并论
Are you equating forgetting our anniversary with cheating on me?
看来你是铁了心要毁掉今天这个特别的日子了
You are clearly determined to ruin this special day for us.
你到底是怎么回事 从来没有感到内疚
What is wrong with you that you don't feel guilty?
我的内疚之情如滔滔江水 饶了我吧
I feel tons of guilt, so back off
你甚至从来没有道歉
You never even apologized.
我都道了一百万次了
I apologized a million times
是啊 但你的道歉总是伴随着借口
Yeah, but you always followed it up with an excuse.
“我很孤单 你总是不在家
"I was lonely, you weren't home enough,
女人需要被爱”诸如此类
a woman needs to be loved"
女人确实需要被爱
A woman does need to be loved,
既然你不能给我
and since you didn't give it to me,
我只能到别处寻求
I had to find it elsewhere.
所以那个小伙子在我们卧室里干的就是这个
So that's what the teenager was doing in our bedroom...
用爱满足你
filling you with love
随便你怎么说
Say what you want,
不过约翰·罗兰爱我
but John Rowland loved me
从来没人像他这么爱过
like no one ever has.
不是把我当战利品或拥有物
Not as a trophy or as a possession,
而只是爱我本人
but for me
他爱我
He loved me.
不 他真的爱我
No, he really did.
我来说说他爱我的方式
Let me count the ways.
温柔地 狂野地
Um, gently, savagely,
频繁地 倒立式
frequently, upside down...
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没什么 今天是我们的结婚纪念日
No, it's our anniversary
我们在回顾昔日美好时光
We're just reliving the good times.
这车真美 阿斯顿马丁 对吧
That's an amazing car. Aston martin, right?
对啊 全新的限♥量♥版
Uh-huh. Brand-new. Limited edition
我丈夫送的结婚纪念日小礼物
A little anniversary present from my husband
他真是出手大方
He's very generous
连他自己都不知道
More than he knows.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我要在教堂为歌♥舞剧伴唱
I'm singing at church for the family follies
伊迪到时会用吉他给我伴奏
Edie's going to accompany me on guitar
她挺不错的
She's really good
所以你和伊迪要一起表演节目
So you and Edie are going to be an act.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 没有 我只是有点惊讶
No No I mean, I'm a little surprised
你没有先约我为你伴奏
that you didn't ask me to accompany you first
你用什么伴奏
On what?
你什么乐器都不会
You don't play an instrument
我弹钢琴啊 你知道的
I play the piano. You know that
我怎么会知道 从没见你弹过
How would I know that? I've never seen you play.
我高中时弹过
Well, I played in high school
也就是说 你最后一次碰钢琴
So the last time you tickled the ivories
是在七十年代末
was sometime in the late '70s?
是八十年代初好不好
It was the early '80s
我不打算跟你吵
Well, I'm not going to argue with you
你要和伊迪一起表演
You want to do the show with Edie,
挺棒的
and I think that's super.
她的确不错 是吧
So she's really good, huh?
她懂弹吉他
She knows her guitar.
很明显她的家族里有许多音乐家
Apparently, there are a lot of musicians in her family,
有点像冯·特拉普家族【电影《音乐之声》里的一家】
sort of like the von trapps.
除了有一点 她的兄弟死于吸毒过量
Except, you know, her brother o'd
我的要求不过是出去打一下球
All I'm asking you is to go out and play a little bit of ball.
这要求太过分了吗
Is that such a big deal?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表