剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
前情回顾
Previously on...
没有收养中介再愿意接待我们
But no adoption agency's gonna touch us now.
卡洛斯 总有办法弄到孩子 20000块
There are ways to get babies, Carlos. $20,000.
态度决定一切 我爱你
Wheels were put inmotion... I love you.
谢谢你
Aw, thank you.
我爱麦克
I love Mike.
真情不经意间流露 到底谁是麦克?
True emotions wererevealed... Who the hell is Mike?
人言可畏 安德鲁
Perception is reality, Andrew.
我叫布里 我是个酒鬼
My name is Bree, and I am an alcoholic.
自欺欺人变成了一种生活习惯
And false pretenses became a way of life.
加布丽尔一直是苛刻的顾客
Gabrielle solis had always been a demanding shopper.
快来 卡洛斯 他们来了
Carlos, come on! They're here!
不管买♥♥什么
And whatever the purchase,
她总希望买♥♥到最好的
she always expected the very best.
不管是巴黎寄来的香水
Whether it was exotic perfume shipped over from Paris...
米兰产的时尚长袍
A high fashion gown straight from a runway in Milan...
还是曼哈顿的品牌女鞋
Or designer shoes flown in from Manhattan,
但是这天
but on this day,
她的期望受到了打击
her expectations were going to be put to the test.
你们知道加布丽尔想买♥♥个孩子
You see, Gabrielle was now shopping for a baby,
但制♥造♥者
and there was a problem...
却是个问题
With the manufacturer.
我只是希望把孩子交给
Mostly, I just wanna feel like I'm giving my baby
能成为负责父母的人
to people who have what it takes to be really great parents.
你会发现
Well, you won't find another couple
没人比我们更爱孩子了
with more love for a child.
是吗 亲爱的? 亲爱的?
Isn't that right, honey? Honey?
对 对 很爱孩子
Right. Right, uh, lots of love.
能和你单独谈一下吗?
Honey, can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
听着 我们得再找一个孩子
Okay. Okay, look, we have to find another mother.
为什么? 不是很容易但我还是得说
Why? Okay, this isn't easy to say, so I'm just gonna say it,
但你有仔细看过她吗? 哦 老天
but have you taken a good look at her? Oh, my god.
你是想说不要她的孩子
Are you trying to say that you don't want deana's baby
就因为她长得很普通?
because she's plain? No, plain I can handle.
普通没什么 卡洛斯 可自从那个女人走进我们的房♥间
Carlos, since that woman has walked into our house,
时间仿佛都凝固了
the clocks have stopped working.
没人能预测孩子长得像什么样子
No one can predict what a child is gonna look like.
她的孩子可能会赢得选美比赛
For all you know, her kid could end up winning beauty contests.
靠她的基因?
Withherd.n.a.,
那孩子唯一可能赢的就是怪胎展
the only thing that kid's gonna be winning is best in show.
卡洛斯 很抱歉 但我想要个漂亮的孩子
Look, Carlos, I am sorry, but I want a pretty baby,
让我们再找个母亲 我不会让你
so let's find another mother. Mnh-mnh. I'm not gonna let
肤浅的想法毁了这件事
your shallow obsession with looks screw this up.
我只想要个孩子 随便什么孩子
I want a child... any child.
好吧 记住在几天里
Fine. Just know that in a couple of days,
那个东西会生下来
when that thing is born,
你得抱着
and you're gonna have to cuddle and snuggle up
那样一张脸
with something withthatface on it,
到时别对我哭
don't come crying to me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们讲到哪了?
Now where were we?
刚谈到收养条件
We were just talking about the custody arrangement
丹纳一生下孩子
once deana gives birth.
通常母亲
It's usually best that the mother
都不会看到自己的孩子
doesn't see the child at all.
当医生完成健康检查
So as soon as the doctors finish giving their initial checkup...
♪♪♪
孩子就是你们的了
The baby will be handed over to you.
是啊 加布丽尔总是个挑剔的顾客
Yes, Gabrielle had always been a demanding shopper.
抱歉
Sorry.
因为她知道有些东西
Because she knew there are some purchases...
是不能退货的
That can't be returned.
♪♪♪
第二天早上六点十分
At 6:10 the next morning,
丹娜早产了
deana pruse went into premature labor
生下了一个非常
and gave birth to what would eventually be
漂亮的男孩
an incredibly attractive baby boy.
在十一点四十三 汉森.米尔医生剪断了脐带
At 11:43, Dr. Hanson mills cut the umbilical cord,
把母亲和孩子永远分离
forever separating mother and child.
几乎在同一时间
At that exact same moment,
罗恩.麦克格雷迪医生走进苏姗的病房♥
Dr. Ron mccready entered the private room of Susan Mayer
想结束他们的关系
with every intention of severingtheirconnection.
你好 感觉怎么样?
Hey there. How's it goin'?
很好 就能出院了
Great. I'm about to be released.
真糟糕 麦克是谁?
Oh, that's terrific. Who's Mike?
我...
I...
为什么问?
Why do you ask?
不知道 没理由
I don't know. No reason.
只是
Ah, it's just, um...
在手术前
Just before the operation,
就在你失去知觉前 我说我爱你
just before you went under, I said, "I love you,"
然后你说 我爱麦克
and you said, "I love Mike."
我说了?
I did?
所以我手术结束后都没来看我?
Oh, is that why you haven't been in to see me since my surgery?
回答我问题
Answer the question.
我甚至不认识麦克
I don't even know a Mike.
每个人都认识个麦克 是啊 每个人都认识个麦克
Everyone knows a Mike. Yes, everyone does know a Mike.
你说得对 我大学里是有个麦克
Actually, you're right. I did know a Mike in college.
我们一起演过话剧 演得不好
We did this play together, "pippin." It wasn't very good.
但我从来没有想过他 所以你不能指责我
Anyways, I never thought of him, so you shouldn't be accusing me.
我可能只是产生幻觉了
I was probably just hallucinating.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
那和你结婚的那个人是谁?
So... who's the guy you're married to?
该死的护士!
Damn that nurse hisel!
或者我该说 你傍上的人是谁?
Or should I say, "who's the guy you're cheating on?"
好吧 我是和前夫复婚了
Okay, yes, I did remarry my ex,
但只是因为他有很好的医疗保险
but it was only because he has great health insurance.
那个长舌妇没告诉你?
Did miss blabbermouth tell you that, too?
你是承认保险诈骗? 法律上是这样
You... you committed insurance fraud? Only in the legal sense.
我不告诉你只是想保护你
And I just didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you.
苏姗 好吧 知道吗?
Susan... okay, you know what?
你只需要来吃晚餐 见见卡尔
You should come over to dinner and meet Karl, and you can see
你就会发现我们之间什么都没有
that there is absolutely nothing between us.
那么说你一康复
So wait, once you're fully recovered
就会和他离婚?
you're gonna divorce him?
是啊 是这么打算 我发誓
Oh, yeah, that's the plan. I swear.
你发誓没爱着某个叫麦克的人?
And you swear that you're not in love with anyone named Mike?
当然
Sure.
好
Okay.
来这儿
Come here.
我相信你
I believe you.
第二天早上我醒在一条小巷里
Next morning, I woke up in an alley.
钱包不见了
My wallet had been stolen.
躺在自己的呕吐物里
I was lying in a pool of my own vomit.
那时我决心戒酒
That's when I knew I'd hit rock bottom.
好吧 下一个是谁?
Okay, who's next?
布里
Bree.
哦 我不可能说得更精彩
Oh! Um, I couldn't possibly top that.
还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
在来这个聚会之前
Hi. Before coming to these meetings,
我从不知道瘾君子们会这么乱
I never realized how messy substance abusers can be.
我们通常把面包圈
We usually leave the doughnut crumbs
留给后面的暴食症团体
for the overeaters anonymous group that meets after us.
只是为了干扰他们
You know, just to mess with 'em.
真坏
You're awful.
告诉我 布里 你多久没碰酒了?
So... tell me, Bree, how long have you been sober?
哦
Gosh, um...
我不是很肯定
I'm not exactly sure.
哦 有人还在喝酒吗?
Oh. Is somebody still drinking?
为什么你那么说?
Now why would you say that?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表