剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
就我来说苏珊已经过去了
As far as I'm concerned, Susan's old news, so...
好运
Mazel tov.
我没指望 你对此保守秘密
I don't suppose there's any hope of you keeping your mouth shut about this, is there?
我原本想给她个惊喜 相信我她会的
I wanted to surprise her. Oh, trust me, brother. She'll be surprised,
而且不是因为钻石太小而吃惊
and not just by how small that rock is.
看 我知道这车很贵
Look, I-I know it's an expensive car,
但是我需要它 可以给我钱吗
but I need one, so can I get the money?
孩子 你是个失败的说谎者 我看过报纸了
You're a lousy liar, kid. I read the papers.
我知道你♥爸♥爸发生了什么
I know what happened to your father.
我猜他现在想找个好律师
My guess is he's in the market for a fancy lawyer
帮他脱罪
to get him some rich man's justice.
求你了
Please.
保罗.杨把 迪尔德莉碎尸 放进了箱子里
Paul young put Deirdre in a box.
我的女儿 你的妈妈
My daughter. Your mother.
所以我们互不相欠
So we're clear,
我不会把钱给恶魔的
I don't write checks to monsters.
你为什么不能给我钱
Why can't you just give me the money?
你就要死了 你不需要钱 但是我需要
You're dying. You don't need it. I do.
不要哭 扎克这让我生气
Don't cry, Zach. It pisses me off.
你说过这些都将是我的
Well, you said all of this was gonna be mine,
那么我什么时候能得到
so when do I get it?!
‘帝国’是个自夸的名词
"Empire" is a highfalutin word,
但是我确实建立了一个帝国
but that's what I've built.
不幸的是...
Unfortunately...
统治一个帝国必须要有铁腕的手段
An empire can only be ruled by an iron fist
和冷酷的心肠
and a strong gut.
我本是想留给你的 扎克,
I wanted to give it to you, Zach,
但是我现在开始怀疑你是否可以胜任
but I'm starting to have my doubts about you.
所以怎样?
So what?
你要断绝我的经济来源?
Are you cutting me off?
我对懦弱的人没有兴趣
I don't have any use for weakness.
出去
Get out.
怎么 你想杀了我
What, are you gonna kill me?
证明你是个冷血的人
Prove you're a tough guy?
看 这就是我为什么不能
See? That's why I can't give you
把帝国留给你 孩子
the keys to the kingdom, kid.
没种
No balls.
我们在加布丽尔 索利斯搬进柴藤郡的那天遇到她
We met Gabrielle solis the day she moved to Wisteria Lane.
我们都很想看看这个
We were all excited to get a glimpse
成功的纽约模特
of a successful New York model.
有人在吗?
Hello?
我看到
We saw more...
嘿 你们
Hi there.
比我们预想的要多
Than we bargained for.
我是玛丽.艾莉丝
I'm Mary Alice.
你好
Hi.
这是 苏珊,还有勒奈特 和 布里
This is Susan, uh, Lynette and Bree.
欢迎成为我们的邻居
Welcome to the neighborhood.
我是 加布丽尔 索利斯
Well, I am Gabrielle solis.
方便的话 我们可以下次再来
Would it be better if we came back at another time?
不 不 不 我刚才只是...
Oh! No, no. I was...
在换我出汗的衬衣
Just changing out of my sweaty clothes.
我没想到搬家这么麻烦
I didn't realize moving was such great cardio.
宝贝 我们还没有在厨房♥试过呢
Hey, babe, we haven't tried it in the kitchen yet.
亲爱的 我想现在我们应该把裤子从包里拿出来了
Honey, uh, I think it's time to unpack the pants.
是的
Right.
女士们 见到你们很高兴
It's nice to meet you ladies.
让我猜猜 新婚夫妇
Let me guess... newlyweds?
四个月
Four months,
这其中的两个月我只这样穿
and I've been dressed like this for two of 'em.
他总是欲求不满
He's insatiable.
嘿 你在干吗
Hey, what are you doing?
想和你做♥爱♥
Trying to have sex with you.
现在? 好像有点迟了
Now? Babe, it's kind of late.
你不想和我做♥爱♥
You don't wanna have sex with me?
你总是想和我做♥爱♥
You always wanna have sex with me.
甚至在你刚做完疝气手术后的一个小时 你就想和我做♥爱♥
You wanted to have sex with me an hour after your hernia operation.
我有点心不在焉
I'm a little preoccupied.
一个好人今天刚死了
A good man died today.
不要多想
Don't take it personally.
小梅说了一句很奇怪的话
Xiao-Mei said the strangest thing to me.
当我告诉她你死了
When I told her you were dead,
她说‘不要杀了他’
she said, "please don't kill him."
那个可怜的孩子
That poor kid.
我们真需要给她上些英语课程
Oh. We really need to get her some English lessons.
朱莉,你在干什么
Julie, what are you doing?
我准备睡觉
I'm trying to sleep.
早啊 女士们
Morning, ladies.
卡尔! 你在干什么
Karl! What are you doing?
我给我的姑娘们准备了一个小小的惊喜
I've got a little surprise planned for my girls.
就是坐下 放松 马上就到了
So just sit back and relax. We'll be there shortly.
不 不 不 不 不 转过我的房♥子
No, no, no, no. No, turn my house around.
拿铁咖啡?
Latte?
女士们 看右边
Out to the right, ladies.
我的礼物
My gift to you.
你给我们买♥♥了幢房♥子?
You bought us a house?
让我们到处看看 有三间卧房♥
Let's have a look around. There's three bedrooms,
后面还有间客房♥
there's a guest house in the back
那你可以用来作工作室 对了 还有个游泳池
that you could use as a studio. There's a pool.
游泳池 真的吗? 太好了
A pool? Really? Aah!
有什么问题吗
What's the catch?
没有问题。这是你的了 苏茜
There's no catch. It's yours, susie.
这房♥子是你和朱莉的了 没有别的附加条件
Yours and Julie's, no strings attached.
我不能接受这个
I can't accept this.
我只是要自己解决这些乱七八糟的问题
I just... I gotta get out of this mess on my own.
这不是施舍
This is not charity.
我欠你的
I owe you...
就当作是补偿
Consider it payback.
妈
Mom!
这有个游泳池和按♥摩♥浴缸哦
There's a poolanda jacuzzi!
至少没有人可以 在你睡着的时候把它开走
At least no one can drive off with it while you're sleeping, huh?
嘿 这是苏珊
Hey, it's Susan.
我只是通知你我让电工进了你的房♥子
Just wanted you to know I let the electrician in your house.
希望你在温泉玩得开心
I hope you're having a great time at the spa.
布里 嘿 这是贝蒂
Bree, hi. It's Betty.
我很抱歉在留言机上说这些
I'm... I'm sorry to leave this on the machine,
但是警♥察♥有证据说马修 和梅勒尼.福斯特的谋杀案有关
but the police have evidence that implicates Matthew in the murder of Melanie foster.
我们必须找到他们 布里
We have to find them, Bree.
我们必须找到他们 把丹妮尔带回来
We have to find them and get Danielle back.
你放开我 马上
You let go of me right now! Hey, hey!
这里发生了什么事 我要离开 这些白♥痴♥不让我走
What's going on here? I am trying to leave, a nd these morons won't let me.
你知道你这样滞留别人 会被告绑♥架♥罪 你为什么要离开?
Do you know that you can be arrested for kidnapping, for detaining someone?! Why do you need to leave?
因为我的女儿有危险 夏令营中发生了什么事吗
Because my daughter is in danger. S omething happened at cheerleading camp.
好吧 根本没有什么夏令营 这只是我的一个小谎言
Okay, there's no camp. That was a fib on my part.
我发现她和一个男孩私奔了
I found out that she ran away with a boy,
但是这个男孩是个杀人犯 杀人犯?
and the boy is a murderer. A murderer?
从你的语气中 我听得出你不相信我
I can tell by your tone that you don't believe me.
布里,让我们在我办公室谈
Bree, let's talk about this in my office.
我没有时间治疗 你这个骗子
I don't have time for therapy, you quack!
现在让我走 让我离开这里
Now let me out of here! Let go of me!
白♥痴♥ 放开我
You idiot, let go of me!
你知道我是自愿来治疗的
You know that I committed myself voluntarily!
你不能这样对我 不
You can't do this to me! No!
布里,不要白费力气了
Bree, please, don't struggle.
如果我女儿发生什么的话...
If anything happens to my daughter,
帮帮我 看在上帝的份上
so help me, god...
我们只是想帮忙
We're only trying to help.
你又想干吗?
What's this now?
我想去游泳
I wanna swim.
我们已经游过了 现在是该整理一下了
Well, we already swam. Now it's time to pack.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表