剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Are you a virgin?
Wow!
如果我有孩子 我会为此羞愧死的
If I have baby, I will be shamed.
(笑) 你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
在这个国家没人关注贞洁
No one cares about virginity in this country.
在50年代时就没有这样的事了
It went out of style in the '50s,
相信我 甜心 这个也不会回到过去 (笑)
and trust me, honey, it ain't making a comeback.
非常认真的说 真的没人关心这个
Seriously, no one cares.
老公会关心的
Husband would care.
如果我失贞了 没有男人会要我的
No man want me if I ruined.
我非常想要个老公
I want husband so much.
well 你要什么样的老公?
Well, what kind of husband do you want?
你需要个很富有的老公吗?
Do you want a rich husband?
well 那样的话
Well, then,
富人不和处♥女♥结婚主要基于 以下几点考虑
rich men don't marry virgins for the same reasons
他们不会雇佣没开过车的司机--
they don't hire chauffeurs who can't drive...
他们重视经验值
They value experience.
真的?
Really?
我会对家人撒谎吗?
Would I lie to family?
这些是你要的数字
Here are the numbers you wanted.
勒奈特 等等
Lynette, wait.
你知道汤姆在哪儿吗? 他不接他的手♥机♥
Have you heard from Tom? He's not answering his cell phone.
但你无需担心这个 okay?
But you don't have to worry, okay?
你已经得到你想要的了 他已经不在这里了
You got what you wanted. He's out of the building.
进来 我们关着门说
Come in here and close the door.
你当真? 我可能也会给你一拳
You sure? I might punch you, too.
我碰碰运气好了
I'll take my chances.
如果这是你想让我为 我丈夫的行为道歉
If this is where you want me to apologize for my husband,
我不准备这么做
I'm not gonna do it.
可能他不应该揍你 但你激怒了他
Maybe he shouldn't have hit you, but you provoked him.
等一下--不! 很抱歉 汤姆 被解雇了
Now wait a minute... no! I'm sorry, tomgets punished
因为 你 不能处理好 你自己糟糕的婚姻
becauseyoucan't deal with your screwed-up marriage.
这很可怜 艾得
It is pathetic, ed.
如果你在你的生活中处于主导地位
If you had stood up to your wife in the first place,
这些就不会发生--什么? 我爱听这个
none of this... what? I love it.
你正在对我的婚姻说三道四
You're giving me crap about my marriage.
你知道什么? 这儿!
You know what? Here!
那位审计师发现 了些有趣的事情
Oh, the forensic accountant found some interesting stuff
在汤姆的费用报告中
in Tom's expense reports.
在他最近去东部的 三次商务旅行中
Yeah, it seems on his last three trips east,
他买♥♥了头等舱机票
he cashed in his first-class ticket
绕道去了大西洋城 什么? 这不可能
and took a detour to Atlantic city. What? That can't be right.
well 这都在这儿--宾馆 酒吧
Well, it's all there... Hotels, bar tabs.
oh 在这页上...
Oh, and on this page...
两张看展览的票子
Two tickets to a show.
还有鲜花
And flowers.
这个不对劲
That doesn't make any sense.
对此应该至少得有个解释
There's gotta be some kind of an explanation for this.
在你评价别人的婚姻前
Before you pass judgment on someone else's marriage,
我得先把自己的事情弄清楚
I'd clean up my own house first.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I don't know
什么事情让丹妮尔花了那么长时间去更衣? 让她去 妈
what's taking Danielle so long to get dressed. Just give her a break, mom.
我确信她正在让自己 看上去更加好看些
I'm sure she's just trying to look nice for our company.
well 我希望她不要穿的正式了
Well, I hope she doesn't get too dressed up.
我喜欢大家随便点就行
I like people to be comfortable.
oh 我很随便
Oh, I'm comfortable.
甜心 你穿了什么?
Honey, what are you wearing?
圣诞的时候你给我了这个 你不记得了吗?
You got me this for Christmas. Don't you remember?
是的 我记得--我只是担心 你或许会觉得有点冷
Yes, I just... I'm worried you might be a little cold.
oh 我觉得这里很温暖
Oh, I think it's plenty warm in here.
不是吗 麦克米伦先生?
Don't you, Mr. Mcmillan?
呃...
Uh...
当然
Sure.
我们可以用餐了
Well, uh, we should probably start eating.
我不想让我的煎肉饼凉了
We don't want our frittatas to get cold.
好 那么 抱歉 大家开吃吧
Right. Good. Um, sorry. Everybody, dig in.
喔
Wow!
有没有人觉得这个调料 有点辛辣吗?
Does anybody else think this salsa's a little too spicy?
我经常说 越辣 越好
I always say, "the hotter, the better."
麦克米伦先生 我听说你曾经就读perkins大学
So, Mr. Mcmillan, I hear you went to Perkins college.
我正在考虑毕业后就去那儿读大学
I'm thinking about going there after I graduate.
珀金斯?
Uh, Perkins, huh?
我曾经在那儿呆过 是的 我参加了每个派对
I was there. Yeah, I made it to every party,
而我在空闲的时候再回到教室
and I went to classes in my spare time.
不 其实 这是个不错的大学 我认为你会喜欢它的
No, actually, it's a great college. I think you'd like it.
真另人感到惊奇?
Isn't this wonderful?
美味的佳肴 温馨的交谈...
Good food, pleasant conversation...
这真是个令人难忘的夜晚
This really is a very special night.
我有同样感觉
I feel the same way.
彼得 它是不是正在成长?
So, Peter, is it growing?
什么?
What?
呃 校园 自从你呆在那儿的时候 校园有没有越来越大?
Uh, the campus. Has it grown at all since you've been there?
呃...
Uh...
是的 呃...
Yeah, it's, uh...
变大了... 相-相当大
It's grown... Con-considerably.
我真想看看亲手翻翻那些小册子
I would just love to get my hands on a brochure.
校友会
The alumni association
他们一直在给我送材料 你知道的
is always sending me stuff, you know.
我会--我会给你 带些!
I'll... I'll get yousomething!
上帝 你还好吗?
Oh, my god, are you okay?
我刚记起来 你知道 那个我正在帮助的家伙--
I just remembered, you know, this guy I'm sponsoring...
他说他今晚要见我 我想我必须离开了
He said he needed to see me tonight, so I should go to him.
well 我猜那很重要 所以--
Well, I guess that's important, so...
是的 我要离开 你们不必送我
Yeah, so I should go. No need to show me out.
太可惜了
What a shame.
我真的想让他有个机会
I really wanted him to have a chance
可以和你们互相认识下
to get to know you guys.
别担心 我... 我们已经给他留下了不错的印象
Don't worry, I... I think we made an impression.
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
我不知道 你是否回来了
I didn't know if you were coming back.
(叹息) 我在等停车场空了
I waited until the parking lot cleared.
所以 um...
So, um...
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你说你只是进去 和他谈一下
You said you were just gonna go in there and talk to him.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我知道我不应该揍他(咯咯笑)
I know I shouldn't have hit him.
但... 做了就是做了
But... What's done is done.
还发生了其他事吗?
Anything else going on?
比如?
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
任何你想说的?
Anything you wanna talk about?
因为你和我无话不说的
'Cause there's nothing you couldn't tell me.
我会理解的 不 我对此感觉很好
I would understand. No, I feel good about this.
没事的 总之我不必在这里受气了
It's okay, 'cause I didn't fit in around here anyway.
我会在其他地方再找到工作的
I'm gonna get another job some place else.
一切都好
Everything's good.
而你 是我的最爱
And you, I love.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你知道有些事情很奇怪?
You know what's weird?
不知道 什么?
No, what?
在我们结婚的这几年里
In all the years we have been married,
我没见过你挥过拳头 (电梯铃♥声♥响)
I have never seen you lead with your fists.
well...
Well...
可能我仍有些令人惊奇的地方
Maybe I still got some surprises in me.
可能你有
Maybe you do.
结束了吗?
Is it done?
Mm-hmm. Wow.
我们可以过会儿再哀悼你的兄弟
We can mourn your brother later.
现在仍有些事情需要我们去做
Right now there are things that still need to be done.
我们需要把所有事都理清...
We need to get rid of everything...
床垫 衣服 所有这些
Mattress, clothes, all of it.
妈 门好像锁掉了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表