剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我以前把东西搬回自己房♥子时
I, uh, thought when I took my stuff back to my house
以为东西都拿齐了
I got everything.
没事 我放在车♥库♥了
Oh, it's fine. They're in the garage
最近过得怎么样
So how have you been doing?
还好 还好
Good. Um... I'm, uh, good.
我有个问题想问你 -行 问吧
I got a question for you -Sure, what is it?
我们现在算什么 -我们算什么
Where are we now? -Where are we?
是啊 我们既没有同居
Yeah We're not moving in together
也没有分手 这样算什么呢
and we're not broken up, so where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
自从那个绑♥架♥我的家伙
Since the guy who held me hostage
突然变成了你儿子
turned out to be your son,
我想我还是放手吧
I think logic dictates that I should move on.
问题是
The problem is
我很爱你
I'm crazy about you.
所以
So...
所以我想我们应该顺其自然
So I'm thinking we should keep it casual
顺其自然
Casual
什么意思 顺其自然 到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean, exactly, um, casual?
我 我
Well, I-I don't
我想偶尔一起看看电影
I don't think there's anything wrong with us
应该没什么问题
seeing a movie once in a while.
电影 好 就这些吗
A movie. Okay. Is that it?
慢跑怎样
Jogging?
慢跑应该也不犯法吧
There's no law against jogging
还有别的吗
Anything else?
逛街 这够自然的 还有趣
Shopping. That's casual That's fun
我们还能干点别的吗
Anything else we can do?
没别的了吗
Anything at all?
早午餐
Mmm, brunch
一起吃早午餐也不错
Brunch would be nice
听起来挺好
Sounds good to me
我也就是过一天算一天
All I can do is take it one day at a time.
是的
Yes.
行 好吧
Oh, okay. Well...
非常感谢你打来电♥话♥
Thanks so much for calling
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
一个名叫阿伦·汉利的
Oh, someone named Alan Hanley.
我的电工
My electrician?
你干吗在电♥话♥上
Why were you on the phone
对着我的电工哭诉
sobbing to my electrician?
他打来电♥话♥想安慰你
Oh, he called to offer you his condolences
那你干吗不叫我来接
Then why didn't you put me on?
我们聊起来了 后来他有事要走开
Oh, well, we got to talking, and then he had to go
他… 他知道关于雷克斯的一些妙事
He. He had some very beautiful things to say about Rex.
看在上帝份上 菲利斯
For god sakes, Phyllis!
你就不怕脱水吗
Don't you worry about dehydration.
你是说 我过于感情用事了吗
Are you saying that I am too emotional?
我是说 就算意大利人也有消停的时侯
I'm saying that even Italians take a break now and again.
我儿子死了 我很悲伤
My son is dead. I'm grieving
我也很悲伤 但在你没完没了的哭诉声中
So am I, but no one would ever know it
没人能感受到这一点
with your incessant caterwauling.
布里
Bree!
人们想知道我过得怎样
People want to know how I'm doing,
但是他们一开口
but the minute they ask,
你… 你就跳出来
you... you jump into the spotlight,
然后他们就把我忘在一边了
and they forget all about me.
我也需要安慰 菲利斯 你有没有想过这一点
I need consoling, too, Phyllis. Have you ever thought of that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再也不会这样了
It won't happen again.
谢谢
Thank You
当然
Of course,
如果你不是一直压抑着自己的情绪
if you didn't constantly suppress your emotions,
人们也不会忘记来安慰你
people wouldn't forget to console you
再说一遍好吗
Excuse me?
是真的 你不动声色 几近冷酷
Well, it's true You're stoic to the point of being cold.
我不是冷酷 我只是
I am not cold. I just...
我不喜欢当众宣泄情绪
Well, I don't like public displays of emotion
那很好
Well, that's fine,
但是人们会奇怪
but people wonder
为什么他们从没见过你哭
why they haven't seen you cry.
我是说 有的人甚至怀疑
I mean, some people actually wonder
你是不是真的怀念雷克斯
if you truly mourn Rex
有人说过这话吗
People have said that?
有些人说过
A few, yes
打扰了 我找丽塔·里维拉
Excuse me. I'm looking for Rita Rivera.
你好 你就是丽塔吗
Hi, are you Rita?
是的 你是谁
Yeah, who are you?
我是加布丽尔·索利斯
I'm, uh, I'm Gabrielle Solis.
我们的丈夫是狱友
Our... our husbands are roommates at the prison
里奇和我还没结婚
Richie and I aren't married.
我明白了 你男朋友让我丈夫
Oh, I see Well, uh, your boyfriend asked my husband
给你这个
to give this to you
算是一点心意
It's a sort of favor
都在这里 七千美元
It's all there $7,000.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
想都别想
Oh, don't even think about it
你好
Um, hello
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我问你个问题 -行啊
Let me ask you a question -Okay.
这个问题可能有点儿怪
This might seem kind of weird,
你觉得我的胸怎么样
but what do you think of my breasts?
你说什么 -我是说它们看起来如何
Excuse me? -I mean, how do they look to you?
很好啊
Uh, ey're... they're nice.
谢谢 我也很喜欢它们
Thank you. I like them, too.
你说得对真够怪的
You're right That was weird.
你不知道
You have no idea
这钱是用来干嘛的对吧
what this money is for, do you?
一无所知
Uh, no
不 你看起来
No. You. You seem
已经应有尽有了
to have everything you need.
里奇想要我去做隆胸手术
Richie wants me to get a boob job
让它们变得更大
He wants them bigger.
他对大胸很着迷
He's obsessed with huge breasts.
那你打算怎么办
So are you gonna do it?
我告诉他如果他能给我钱 我就去做
I told him if he came up with the cash, I would.
我真没想到 他居然把钱弄来了
I just never thought the moron would actually come up with it.
虽然这不关我的事 但身体是你自己的
Not that it's any of my business, but it's your body.
如果我自己不想做 我绝对不会去做的
I wouldn't change anything unless I really wanted to.
但如果我不做 他会离开我
But if I don't do it, he'll leave me
亲爱的 他在监狱里 他能跑多远呢
Honey, he's in jail How far is he gonna go?
也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了
Maybe its time you stood up for yourself.
告诉他你不需要做手术
Tell him you don't need the surgery.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
去吧 我为你自豪
There you go I am so proud of you
勒奈特回归职场之时
When Lynette went back to work,
就深知自己的新工作要求很高
she was aware her new job would be demanding.
不过她没想到
What she hadn't anticipated...
还有夜班等着她
was the night shift.
亲爱的 我听着好像你一个小时前就进家了
Hey, honey, I thought I heard you come in about an hour ago.
是啊 我得把碗洗了
I did I had to load the dishwasher
你没必要洗
You didn't have to do that
不 有点必要
Yeah, I sorta did.
抱歉 我在家务上有点拖沓
I'm sorry. I've just fallen behind on my housework.
今天要干的事太多
I just had so many errands to run today
我明天会补回来的 好吗 我保证
But I'll make up for it tomorrow, okay? I promise
这就是我来持家的好处
That's the beauty of my system...
随心所欲
It's flexible.
为了我们的婚姻幸福
You know, for the sake of our marriage,
求你别再提你的持家之道了
please don't mention the system again
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表