剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你♥爸♥爸是我的朋友
Your father was a friend of mine.
如果他看到你变成无♥耻♥的小人
And if he were around to see what a nasty little turd
他会揍扁你
you've turned into, he'd knock the hell out of you.
是啊 但他不在了
Yeah, well, he's not here now, is he?
他是不在了 但如果你不停止
No, he isn't, but if you don't get your act together
并开始尊重你的妈妈
and start treating your mother with some respect,
我会亲自对付你
I'll take care of you myself.
听得懂我的话吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
懂
Yeah.
很好
Good.
嘿 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
嘿 卡洛斯
Oh, hey, Carlos.
嗨
Hi.
我想谢谢你约束了加布
I just wanted to thank you for patching things up with Gaby.
当然 不用谢
Well, sure, no problem.
她最近很难
It's been really tough on her...
人们都知道了她的外遇
Everybody finding out about the affair.
我能想像
Yeah, I can imagine.
我能坦白告诉你
I don't mind telling you, it's, uh...
过去几个月我们过得很艰难
It's been pretty tough on us the past couple months.
我不吃惊
Oh, well, I'm not surprised,
真的希望你们能渡过难关
and I really, really hope you can work it out.
我们在努力
Yeah, we're trying. You know...
什么?
Mm-hmm? Yeah?
加布丽尔有个奇怪的提议
Gaby had an interesting suggestion.
哦?
Oh?
她说我也应该去
She told me that I should go out
搞段婚外情
and have an affair of my own.
她觉得这是
She thinks it's the only way
对我进行弥补的唯一方式
I'll be able to get over what she did to me
而且这样也许有助于我们的婚姻
and that it just might help our marriage.
为什么要告诉我?
Why are you telling me this?
恩...
Uh...
我猜....
I guess I just, uh...
我想知道你有没有兴趣?
Wanted to know if you had any thoughts on the subject?
我 没有
I... don't.
真的没有
I really don't.
如果你有兴趣 请告诉我
Well, if you ever do, let me know.
顺便说一下
By the way...
恩?
Mm-hmm?
那个吻太棒了
That was one hell of a kiss you gave me.
没有感觉是装不出来的
You can't fake chemistry like that.
这他妈是什么?
What the hell is this?
德尔非诺
Delfino?
嗯
Uhh!
离我儿子远点!
Stay away from my son!
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
爸爸!
Dad!
你没事? 没事
You okay? I'm fine.
啊!
Aah!
我转向避开车子
So I swerved to avoid hitting his car,
但撞上了路边那辆
and I hit this parked car instead,
然后后车箱开了
and that's when the trunk popped open,
我们过来以后 就发现了尸体
and when we got out, we found this dead body and...
你担心吗?
Are you worried now?
我担心
'Cause I am.
还不 耐心点 看看世态的发展
Not yet. Just be patient. See what happens.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
我把我知道的都说了
Well, I told him everything I know,
但没什么帮助
which wasn't much.
我们怀疑是保罗
So are we thinking this is Paul?
他是友好的杀手邻居
Well, he is our friendly neighborhood murderer.
显然是他
Yeah, it seems obvious.
我看不像 见到他当时的表情
I don't know. I saw his face when he looked in the trunk.
他和我一样震惊
And he looked just as shocked as I was.
我觉得是艾波怀特
I'm thinking it's the applewhites.
我和那人谈过
I talked to the dead guy,
他说他在做资产评估
and he said that he was doing an appraisal on their house.
我有点生气
Well, I got a little cheesed,
于是给镇上的所有房♥产经济人打了电♥话♥
so I called every realtor in town.
根本没他这号♥人
Nobody had even heard of him.
但这不说明贝蒂认识他
That doesn't mean Betty knew him.
听着 那两个人很可疑
Please. Those two are fishy.
他们不实地看♥房♥♥就买♥♥了下来
They bought that house sight unseen,
而且是在午夜搬进来
and they did move in in the middle of the night.
而且有奇怪的声音 什么声音
And there were the noises. What noises?
几周前 我听见有声音
Oh, a couple of weeks ago, um, I heard some noises
从地下室传出像洗衣机
coming from the basement, like a clanging.
我问过贝蒂
And I asked Betty about it.
她当面撒谎
She lied right to my face.
那说明什么? 我不知道
What's that about? I don't know.
现在我开始担心了
Now I'm worried.
朱莉
Julie!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
我爸爸发现我们打保龄球了
My, uh, dad found out about us bowling.
最近可能都不能再去了
I'm not gonna be able to do that anytime soon.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
不 我很高兴能一起去打球
No, no, I'm glad that we did.
很久没有感觉像家庭里的一份子
I haven't felt like part of a family in a long time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得进去了
I, um, I better get back inside.
亲吻的动作很少变化
The act itself never varies.
但每个吻的含义都独一无二
But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own.
能表示丈夫永远的爱
It can convey a husband's eternal devotion...
或妻子的忏悔
Or a wife's enormous regret.
能代表母亲担忧的心情
It can symbolize a mother's growing concern...
或者爱人间愈演愈烈的激♥情♥
Or a lover's growing passion.
不管含义是什么
But whatever its meaning,
每个吻
each kiss...
都折射出人的基本需求
Reflects a basic human need.
妈妈的孩子
Mommy's baby.
与他人联♥系♥的需求
The need to connect to another human being.
这种愿望是如此强烈
This desire is so strong,
经常使那些不理解的人
it'salways amazing when some people...
大吃一惊
Don't understand it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表